PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys

CenTexSports
01-06-2007, 11:44 PM
It is time to show some compassion. This is a team that could not beat the worst team in the league (second worst since they beat the Coyboys). So considering they could not beat Detroit they put up a valiant fight against a very marginal team. I say let it go. Root for the Giants and the NFC East for the rest of the playoffs and maybe Dallas can win a plyoff game next year.

necks_c/09
01-06-2007, 11:47 PM
how bout we root for whoever we want to....screw the giants....they suck any way...go chicago.......go grossman.....i want to hear the haters when they win....hehe

maybe we can all root for philly cuz theyre cooler than NY giants

88bobcats
01-06-2007, 11:48 PM
As a loyal Cowboy fan, I don't think I could ever bring myself to root for the Giants, Eagles, or Redskins to win throughout any playoffs. Of course I'd rather see New York than Philadelphia at the moment, but only long enough to lose to my new playoff team, the 'aints! Who dat?!

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
As a loyal Cowboy fan, I don't think I could ever bring myself to root for the Giants, Eagles, or Redskins to win throughout any playoffs. Word!

pirate4state
01-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Word!

X2

I think I'll root for the Pats tomorrow and next week I'll be rooting for the Chargers. GO LT!!! :clap:

TexanAlum_06
01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Yeah i would never pull for the eagles, NYG, or the redskins. Im pullin for the Bears. just not the remaining NFC east teams or the PATS!!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
01-07-2007, 12:32 AM
ANY NFC team that makes it to the Super Bowl