PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Frachione goes to Heaven

AggieJohn
01-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Coach Dennis Franchione died and went to Heaven. When he got to the gates, GOD was there to meet him.

God showed him around, and they came to a nice little house with a small Aggie flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Dennis," said God. "This is a very special house; not everyone gets such a cozy house up here."

Dennis felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house towering above the others just down the street. It was a multi-story mansion with a Orange and White sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Longhorn flag, and in every window he could see Texas fans laughing and watching replays of past UT games on huge flat screen plasmas.

Dennis looked at God and said, "God, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I went to 4 consecutive bowl games, and turned around the A&M program."

God asked, "So what do you want to know, Dennis?"

"Well, why does Mack Brown get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Dennis, that's not Macks' house, it's mine.”

JHS_c/o_06'
01-06-2007, 05:15 PM
wait....did you get this from my facebook note?

i thought it was funny......but it can be turned around either way i think....just change the names.

AggieJohn
01-06-2007, 05:20 PM
your name Ian? then yes

JHS_c/o_06'
01-06-2007, 05:22 PM
yeah....thats me.....my buddy Austin sent it to me.

Emerson1
01-06-2007, 05:37 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58114

AggieJohn
01-06-2007, 05:37 PM
was your buddy the city of austin

JHS_c/o_06'
01-06-2007, 05:48 PM
my buddy is not from austin, live in austin nor is he the city of austin. He lives in Houston.

I didnt even see that other thread...i guess i was right about it being changed around.