PDA

View Full Version : Litany and G

District303aPastPlayer
01-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Will you two please just take it to another forum. The suggestions or the coaching forum... I speak for myself only, but you two are starting to make this a very unenjoyable board.

charlesrixey
01-06-2007, 10:53 AM
you speak for more than you know

Maroon87
01-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Maybe there should be an "A&M vs. Texas Only" forum...:thinking: ;)

charlesrixey
01-06-2007, 11:25 AM
no, i wouldn't want them to ruin that one too!

District303aPastPlayer
01-06-2007, 09:54 PM
ttt

g$$
01-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Like I have said, I have a problem with one person & one person only. He has been banned once already under a different name. It will pass but I will not stand for his cheap shots (racist, etc.). I doubt any of you would either.

LitanyofFury
01-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Like I have said, I have a problem with one person & one person only. He has been banned once already under a different name. It will pass but I will not stand for his cheap shots (racist, etc.). I doubt any of you would either.

Man, you just don't get it. Nobody cares! They don't like anything you post and they could care less about your witch hunt.

And to District or whatever your name is. . .thanks for the free pub! I'll keep posting like I please and obeying the rules. Thanks for caring!
:thumbsup:

g$$
01-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Just not going to fuel your fire, not worth it.

GOFOR2
01-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Will you two please just take it to another forum. The suggestions or the coaching forum... I speak for myself only, but you two are starting to make this a very unenjoyable board.

I think you can speak for many of us around here.

District303aPastPlayer
01-18-2007, 12:36 AM
once again...

AggieJohn
01-18-2007, 12:39 AM
glad i never contribute to the downward spiral of the board

LitanyofFury
01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
once again...

Really, no one cares. If we want to debate, we'll debate. No one forces you to read a damn thing and there's this thing called the ignore feature. Try it sometime if you're so offended.

TexanAlum_06
01-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Yeah sometimes the arguments get a little old. but after all. message boards are to share and express opinions and often people are not going to agree.

luvhoops34
01-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Actually I thought it was one of the more decent threads on here about UT/ATM. Lots of good points and information were introduced. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks guys. But alas, it got the boot as did many other threads today.

AggieJohn
01-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Yeah sometimes the arguments get a little old. but after all. message boards are to share and express opinions and often people are not going to agree. i know, but we have to do it in moderation on this board.....otherwise we get in trouble

TexanAlum_06
01-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Agreed, But this board is a LOT better then others.

g$$
01-18-2007, 05:19 AM
once again...

Hey buddy, my last post was at 6:13PM & that thread was closed at 11:32PM Wednesday. Others were involved there, ok? I said or did nothing wrong. Thanks luvhoops & others for the support.

News flash: you are not forced to read it! Why don't you concern yourself with your business & quit "playing" moderator/dad for others, ok? You find it "old" & all that, well I find your constant crying to be annoying too. Mind your own business & get out of mine. Deal?

And Litany: glad you followed McCoy thru hs. Maybe you should head his fan club & do his laundry too. McCoy did well but was NOT the Big 12's best player. Following other teams to see what is going on is not rocket science. I have many Longhorns in my family, including 4 nieces & nephews as current students now (2 athletes). I am not a "secret anything", but I do respect the school. I support my alma mater TAMU & try to be objective about our shortcomings. It's called the information age fella. Try objectivity sometime WTL, that would be refreshing! (& still by rule not a spear!)

LitanyofFury
01-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Hey buddy, my last post was at 6:13PM & that thread was closed at 11:32PM Wednesday. Others were involved there, ok? I said or did nothing wrong. Thanks luvhoops & others for the support.

News flash: you are not forced to read it! Why don't you concern yourself with your business & quit "playing" moderator/dad for others, ok? You find it "old" & all that, well I find your constant crying to be annoying too. Mind your own business & get out of mine. Deal?

And Litany: glad you followed McCoy thru hs. Maybe you should head his fan club & do his laundry too. McCoy did well but was NOT the Big 12's best player. Following other teams to see what is going on is not rocket science. I have many Longhorns in my family, including 4 nieces & nephews as current students now (2 athletes). I am not a "secret anything", but I do respect the school. I support my alma mater TAMU & try to be objective about our shortcomings. It's called the information age fella. Try objectivity sometime WTL, that would be refreshing! (& still by rule not a spear!)

Uh. . .how is quoting facts not being objective?

10+ wins for 6 seasons. Fact.

Winningest team in the past decade. Fact.

Mack Brown. . .winningest coach in said time. Fact.

Colt McCoy. . .2500+ yards passing, 27 TDs, 7 INTs, 68% completion percentage, 161.82 QB rating, led his team with that overrated underachiever Mack Brown running it to ANOTHER 10 win season, National Freshman of the Year, and was getting talk about a trip out to NYC for the Heisman ceremony before he got injured. Fact fact fact fact and more fact.

Then, guys like you come in with all your "objectiveness" and say that it was because of his surrounding cast, or it was because of the weak competition, blah blah blah, whine whine whine.

Obviously Texas didn't have the year it wanted to have. At Texas they expect to do better than 10 wins and bowl win. Now. . .at your alma mater a bowl win would be a cause for riots in the streets and couch burning like we see in Columbus, Ohio with all the jort wearing crazies. See. . .that's that ol' objectiveness coming out again.

You need to chill on all this "jock sniffing" and whatnot you go on and on about whenever someone supports a Longhorn player. You said the same thing when I was supporting Vince during the last part of the regular NFL season, yet Vince is the best football player we've seen for awhile. Nice job on saying he couldn't hack it in the pros tho. . .cough offensive rookie of the year cough. Now I'm supporting another phenomenal Longhorn QB and you wanna get all pissy about that too. Well, tell Stephen McGee to start playing football instead of jawing at guys everytime he gets popped and to win a bowl game so I can support him too! I definitely support that Dodge kid the Ags have playing linebacker. I saw the story ESPN did on him and he's turned out to be a really good player. Goodson is also a freak, as well as Tellus, and Japorky would be a Jerome Bettis clone if he'd just lay off the Ding Dongs and the Ho-Hos. I guess Fran got a lot of free snacks from his Little Debbie comercials and The Gravy Train Lane raided his stash.....

And like I said. . .quit on the WTL nonsense. Obviously you have a fetish problem about the guy. . .but I ain't him. Sorry, but I'm not going to be his replacement in your fantasy....:p

bulldogman06
01-18-2007, 06:52 AM
dude, shut up, texas wins the nc and now 10 wins is underachieving? give me a break.

g$$
01-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
Uh. . .how is quoting facts not being objective?

10+ wins for 6 seasons. Fact.

Winningest team in the past decade. Fact.

Mack Brown. . .winningest coach in said time. Fact.

Colt McCoy. . .2500+ yards passing, 27 TDs, 7 INTs, 68% completion percentage, 161.82 QB rating, led his team with that overrated underachiever Mack Brown running it to ANOTHER 10 win season, National Freshman of the Year, and was getting talk about a trip out to NYC for the Heisman ceremony before he got injured. Fact fact fact fact and more fact.

Then, guys like you come in with all your "objectiveness" and say that it was because of his surrounding cast, or it was because of the weak competition, blah blah blah, whine whine whine.

Obviously Texas didn't have the year it wanted to have. At Texas they expect to do better than 10 wins and bowl win. Now. . .at your alma mater a bowl win would be a cause for riots in the streets and couch burning like we see in Columbus, Ohio with all the jort wearing crazies. See. . .that's that ol' objectiveness coming out again.

You need to chill on all this "jock sniffing" and whatnot you go on and on about whenever someone supports a Longhorn player. You said the same thing when I was supporting Vince during the last part of the regular NFL season, yet Vince is the best football player we've seen for awhile. Nice job on saying he couldn't hack it in the pros tho. . .cough offensive rookie of the year cough. Now I'm supporting another phenomenal Longhorn QB and you wanna get all pissy about that too. Well, tell Stephen McGee to start playing football instead of jawing at guys everytime he gets popped and to win a bowl game so I can support him too! I definitely support that Dodge kid the Ags have playing linebacker. I saw the story ESPN did on him and he's turned out to be a really good player. Goodson is also a freak, as well as Tellus, and Japorky would be a Jerome Bettis clone if he'd just lay off the Ding Dongs and the Ho-Hos. I guess Fran got a lot of free snacks from his Little Debbie comercials and The Gravy Train Lane raided his stash.....

And like I said. . .quit on the WTL nonsense. Obviously you have a fetish problem about the guy. . .but I ain't him. Sorry, but I'm not going to be his replacement in your fantasy....:p

I never said the things above were not fact (for the most part).

My FACT was this: Mack has won 1 conference championship in his entire career. That is FACT, & winning your league is important. That seems to bother you a lot.

McCoy had a fine freshman year. Fact, but not the Big 12's best player. And "spearing" requires leading with the crown of the helmet. FACT, not a spear, just football & he got hurt.

McGee beat your team this year. FACT, 12-7.
Iowa was an avg. team all year, injuries or not. FACT, ugly win.

A&M has been down, fact. I despise Fran, fact. But we don't burn couches anytime. That's in Columbus, Ohio. I hate jorts too.

Never said VY will not be a good pro. I did say to reach true superstar status he would have to improve as a passer. That is a fact, he has all the other skills & intangibles. Guy's a winner, even called him the best college qb of our generation, & wanted the Texans to draft him. But 13 INTs & 12 TDs, less than 50% completion, 66 qb rating = below avg. passer right now. FACT.

You are WTL = FACT. Not a fantasy, just truth. Still not fooling me, maybe others.

You are the one who brought up seeing "VY & others" on campus. FACT. Big freaking deal, & coming from someone who has worked in pro & college sports & played juco baseball, that kind of statement makes me call you a "jock sniffer" or "cleat chaser". It was a laughable statement. If the shoe fits, wear it.

I'm not here to take shots at you, but I will defend myself w/ knowledge & factual information. Move on & leave it alone.

bobcat1
01-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by g$$

My FACT was this: Mack has won 1 conference championship in his entire career. That is FACT, & winning your league is important. That seems to bother you a lot.

McCoy had a fine freshman year. Fact, but not the Big 12's best player. And "spearing" requires leading with the crown of the helmet. FACT, not a spear, just football & he got hurt.

A&M has been down, fact. I despise Fran, fact. But we don't burn couches anytime. That's in Columbus, Ohio. I hate jorts too.

Never said VY will not be a good pro. I did say to reach true superstar status he would have to improve as a passer. That is a fact, he has all the other skills & intangibles. Guy's a winner, even called him the best college qb of our generation, & wanted the Texans to draft him. But 13 INTs & 12 TDs, less than 50% completion, 66 qb rating = below avg. passer right now. FACT.

You are WTL = FACT. Not a fantasy, just truth. Still not fooling me, maybe others.

You are the one who brought up seeing "VY & others" on campus. FACT. Big freaking deal, & coming from someone who has worked in pro & college sports & played juco baseball, that kind of statement makes me call you a "jock sniffer" or "cleat chaser". It was a laughable statement. If the shoe fits, wear it.

I'm not here to take shots at you, but I will defend myself w/ knowledge & factual information. Move on & leave it alone. :clap: :clap: :clap: WTL? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LitanyofFury
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by g$$

I'm not here to take shots at you, but I will defend myself w/ knowledge & factual information. Move on & leave it alone.

You continually contradict everything you say. You've done nothing but take shots at me since I started posting here two months ago. You're a freak and a psycho and you can "sniff my jock" all you want. . .it isn't going to turn me in to someone I'm not.

And like bulldog said. . .10 wins is underachieving? Yeah. . .I think not. I'll take the Horns 1 conference championship, and our two BCS bowl game wins, and our crystal anyday over anything any other football team excluding the Trojans have done in recent history.

g$$
01-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Bulldog was talking to you, not me fella. I have not contradicted myself at all - try reading what I said again. Nice personal jabs WTL - you stay classy!

Thanks Bobcat, enjoy your posts too.

WildTexan
01-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Is it really all that difficult to NOT read posts that are by folks you don't care to read about?

Is that one of those skills some schools fail to teach properly?

Baffles me how an entire thread is dedicated to some whiners aimed at a couple posters, when you know for a fact those very posters will reply....can anyone really be that dense?

District303aPastPlayer
01-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan
Is it really all that difficult to NOT read posts that are by folks you don't care to read about?

Is that one of those skills some schools fail to teach properly?

Baffles me how an entire thread is dedicated to some whiners aimed at a couple posters, when you know for a fact those very posters will reply....can anyone really be that dense?

when 4 of the last 5 threads closed directly have to do with their banter and same tired points... its gets old... trust me... i'm not the only one tired of it... i'm just the one who actually will say something...

and how did a thread about the most overrated coach in the NCAA turn into a UT/A&M pissing match?

g$$
01-18-2007, 09:29 AM
when 4 of the last 5 threads closed directly have to do with their banter and same tired points... its gets old... trust me... i'm not the only one tired of it... i'm just the one who actually will say something...

and how did a thread about the most overrated coach in the NCAA turn into a UT/A&M pissing match?

So you are so bored that you count threads closed now & assess blame for such? I know for a fact that I was not the reason for 4/5 closing. I would appreciate you minding your own business buddy. Do I get in yours? NO, so get the heck out of mine.

Like I told you above, I did not post at all last night after 6:00PMish. It was closed at 11:32PM. You do the math.

Litany took offense to the overrated/underachiever label some put on Mack. There's your answer.

LH Panther Mom
01-18-2007, 10:04 AM
And another one bites the dust. :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
01-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
glad i never contribute to the downward spiral of the board

Don't give either of them that much credit AJ!

I love posting in closed threads!!:p :p

pirate4state
01-18-2007, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes:

Never say die, eh? :doh: