PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown and Heaven

Milk That Cow
01-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Coach Mack Brown died and went to Heaven. When he got to the gates, GOD was there to meet him.

God showed him around, and they came to a nice little house with a small Longhorn flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Mack," said God. "This is a very special house; not everyone gets such a cozy house up here."

Mack felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house towering above the others just down the street. It was a multi-story mansion with a Maroon and White sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous aTm Aggie flag, and in every window he could see Aggie fans laughing and watching replays of past A&M games on huge flat screen plasmas.

Mack looked at God and said, "God, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I went to 7 consecutive bowl games, won
a national championship, and turned around the Texas program."

God asked, "So what do you want to know, Mack?"

"Well, why does Dennis Franchione get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Mack, that's not Dennis’ house, it's mine.”

LitanyofFury
01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Coach Mack Brown died and went to Heaven. When he got to the gates, GOD was there to meet him.

God showed him around, and they came to a nice little house with a small Longhorn flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Mack," said God. "This is a very special house; not everyone gets such a cozy house up here."

Mack felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house towering above the others just down the street. It was a multi-story mansion with a Maroon and White sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous aTm Aggie flag, and in every window he could see Aggie fans laughing and watching replays of past A&M games on huge flat screen plasmas.

Mack looked at God and said, "God, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I went to 7 consecutive bowl games, won
a national championship, and turned around the Texas program."

God asked, "So what do you want to know, Mack?"

"Well, why does Dennis Franchione get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Mack, that's not Dennis’ house, it's mine.”

Heard this ages ago. . .but Mack had God's house and Stoops was the one asking questions. Nice try tho!

big daddy russ
01-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
Heard this ages ago. . .but Mack had God's house and Stoops was the one asking questions. Nice try tho!
It can also go Auburn/Bama, Michigan/OSU, etc. It's not like it was thought up by a Longhorn. It's been in circulation for ages.

Still a good one.