PDA

View Full Version : State Championship Celebration

LHMom
01-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Time to celebrate our football team, the STATE CHAMPIONS!

State championship medals will be presented to the Liberty Hill Panther Football Team during a community pep rally at Panther Stadium at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10.

The public is invited to share the excitement and celebrate the 22-19 victory over Celina. We'll also have state championship shirts & caps for sale.

Y'all Come!

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:43 PM
sniff....:( :( :( :(

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
01-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by LHMom

State championship medals will be presented to the Liberty Hill Panther Football Team during a community pep rally at Panther Stadium at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10.

The public is invited to share the excitement and celebrate the 22-19 victory over Celina. We'll also have state championship shirts & caps for sale.

Y'all Come!

I wish I could!!! :( I live too far away for a Wednesday drive!! :(

Have fun!!!

injuredinmelee
01-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I wish I could!!! :( I live too far away for a Wednesday drive!! :(

Have fun!!!

yeh you might miss a cowboys game. (loss)

pirate4state
01-06-2007, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
yeh you might miss a cowboys game. (loss)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

bobcat1
01-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by LHMom

Y'all Come!

Congratulations! Y'all enjoy yourself. I wish you all the luck until we meet again!:D

3afan
01-06-2007, 07:17 AM
congrats LH :clap:

LHMom
01-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Congratulations! Y'all enjoy yourself. I wish you all the luck until we meet again!:D

Thanks, Bobcat. I wish the same for Celina!

jason
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
boy, i got to hear all about this game from a girl from LH who works in the apartments i live in....

according to her, they were the best team in the country this season haha.....

geez that was a great game...

WildTexan
01-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by jason
boy, i got to hear all about this game from a girl from LH who works in the apartments i live in....

according to her, they were the best team in the country this season haha.....

geez that was a great game...

they were not the best team in the state obviously, since we have all been told how SLC owns that title.....but LH was a very disciplned team that executed efficiently, and in 2A or 3A ball, that is not often the norm.....

it sounds simple, but the fact is the primary reason Celina is so much more successful than most of the teams we play is execution.....more often than not the Celina line makes its blocks, the QB hits the receivers, the receivers make the catches, etc etc.....it sounds trite to say so simply, but when watching so many games against Celina foes, we see so many times a wide open receiver has the pass thrown too short or too long, or (as in the LH game just before the half by Bode) a wide open receiver gets hit in the hands with a pass but drops it, or a RB rounds the corner to get creamed by a couple tacklers that were not blocked by the pulling linemen.....

The LH - Celina game may well have been as good a game at the 3A level as there was all year....adequate scoring to keep the game exciting, but great defense on both sides as well....I still wish we would have won the game, but the fact is it was a tremendous game and well worth watching, even as a Celina fan on the wrong side of the final score....

Congratulations to the entire LH community...it is a big thrill to get up to this level, and your program sure appears to be in place to keep this run going for a while, so maybe we'll see you again this year come December....

(come on Sweetwater, win Region1 so we can play you guys before we go to the finals....we been lookin forward to that matchup a few years now)

rundoe
01-06-2007, 04:20 PM
They were the Best Team in the State this Year!!!!

Cameron Crazy
01-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Very nice job Liberty Hill!

tigerpride_08
01-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Very nice job Liberty Hill!

Ditto!:clap: