PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl?

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:36 PM
who will win it?

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:40 PM
How can i forget San Diego? DOH!:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I guess you will have to post the Chargers if you want them!

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:41 PM

can some moderator add them to this?

necks_c/09
01-05-2007, 10:47 PM
how can you go wrong w/ baltimore....they have it all.....they just need jamal lewis to be semi effective and they can do it.....

grossman playing terrible

NO d is not consistent although they do have a legit shot

dallas D playing bad

seattle very inconsisitent

jets just dont have it all yet...lack of a very effective running game and a mediocre defense

patriots lack explosive ness...

colts ....run defense will lose it for em

KC....just like jets.....

san diego.......enexpirienced qb will show...

will finish this post later

pirate4state
01-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

can some moderator add them to this?

Done :)

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:51 PM
thanks, P4S!

that was huge!

:)

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 10:54 PM
The colts i think will surprise in the playoffs, but i think San Diego can handle them and everyone else.

Chicago will fall, maybe early even to a team like Dallas (if they make it) because they still lack a decent qb, much less a championship one, since their defense has been suspect of late

I like Grossman, but he isn't getting it done at the time of year it has to be done

pirate4state
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
thanks, P4S!

that was huge!

:)

With this group it may not matter. ;)

GO COWBOYS!! :D

CHS_CG
01-05-2007, 11:14 PM
ok well im a homer on this thread... GO Kansas City! I was born there leave me alone!

sectionCwannabe
01-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Im going with the colts! I think they will have just enough to get it done this year

tigerpride_08
01-05-2007, 11:24 PM
i think New Orleans will have a chance...

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 11:29 PM
i think this proves this is one of the most wide open playoff fields in recent memory

pantherpop
01-06-2007, 01:10 AM
who really gave the nola saints any shot at the beginning of the year. ive said theyd win the superbowl every year because they are my favorite , but that doesnt really count because i always say theyll go 19-0

JJ7997
01-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I cant believe anyone still thinks the Colts have a chance. They're better than the whole NFC, but they've proven time and again they cant win a big playoff game, and they're nowhere near as good as they were last year. I dont think Manning or Dungy will be back next year if they dont do it this year.

TexanAlum_06
01-06-2007, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
I cant believe anyone still thinks the Colts have a chance. They're better than the whole NFC, but they've proven time and again they cant win a big playoff game, and they're nowhere near as good as they were last year. I dont think Manning or Dungy will be back next year if they dont do it this year.

I agree with everything said except one thing. I think manning will play his entire career at Indy. hes the frontman of that franchise and in a lot of ways for the league itself. I would be shocked if he is ever traded away.

NDFootball
01-06-2007, 04:12 AM
hmmmm :thinking:

I'm a Cowboys fan...but without being a homer I think if they can make it to the big game they can win if not then...I'm going to go with the Pats (b'.')b Tom Brady is money

TexanAlum_06
01-06-2007, 04:13 AM
And as far as who I think will make it to the superbowl.....I think it will be SD and Philly(I HATE THE EAGLES). with SD bringing home the trophy.

gobbler grad
01-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
And as far as who I think will make it to the superbowl.....I think it will be SD and Philly(I HATE THE EAGLES). with SD bringing home the trophy.

I'll take those two also...L.T. and the Chargers winning of course...:clap:

charlesrixey
01-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Even with Rivers at QB, i just don't see him makig enough mistakes for the Chargers to lose, unless maybe to the Patriots--but they won't have Foxboro this time around