PDA

View Full Version : Any way we can just ban G$$ and Litany from talking to each other?

Txbroadcaster
01-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Sorry but those two towards each other is getting old and it is bleeding onto any thread that mentions present and former Horns and Aggie topics.

So anyway we can just ban them from replying to each other or before they post it has to be read by a mod for approval because it has become a flame war

g$$
01-05-2007, 08:02 PM
He's been banned once already = West Tx Longhorn

I have no problem with anyone except him. He called me a racist & that will not be forgotten. Anyone who knows me will tell you nothing could be more inaccurate. I have friends of all colors & creeds. That is my beef, & he just tries to bait & stir the pot daily. I enjoy good conversation, plain & simple. I do not enjoy him one bit.

Txbroadcaster
01-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Well I have no clue if he is a past poster..Dont care..Not saying either is to blame, but for some reason all debates become pissing wars

carter08
01-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by g$$

I have no problem with anyone except him. He called me a racist & that will not be forgotten. Anyone who knows me will tell you nothing could be more inaccurate. I have friends of all colors & creeds. That is my beef, & he just tries to bait & stir the pot daily. I enjoy good conversation, plain & simple. I do not enjoy him one bit.

Go to your profile an put LitanyofFury on your ignore list

Adidas410s
01-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Go to your profile an put LitanyofFury on your ignore list

I think this quote fits appropriately...

"I just don't know how to quit you."

Txbroadcaster
01-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I think this quote fits appropriately...

"I just don't know how to quit you."
Or maybe..You complete me

Maroon87
01-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I think Litany and Funk D Fied need to put each other on "ignore." g$$ seems pretty reasonable to me.:cool:

Txbroadcaster
01-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I think Litany and Funk D Fied need to put each other on "ignore." g$$ seems pretty reasonable to me.:cool:

He is until him and litany get going. G$$ and I debate alot and for most part it is just debate..But Lit and him are like a drug for each other..they just cant avoid taking a hit

AggieJohn
01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Banning G$$ would be a travesty

Show some compasionaration:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

charlesrixey
01-05-2007, 09:16 PM
i agree they should block each other's posts

LitanyofFury
01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm glad I'm so loved!

:p

Last time I checked it was homeboy there following me around to every thread getting all pissy.

I've told him before he doesn't have to respond to my posts. Guess he can't help himself because I'm so "Ded Sex-ay".;)

carter08
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
I'm glad I'm so loved!

:p

Last time I checked it was homeboy there following me around to every thread getting all pissy.

I've told him before he doesn't have to respond to my posts. Guess he can't help himself because I'm so "Ded Sex-ay".;)

Ok WestT..., um, LOF

:p :p :p

Emerson1
01-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Banning G$$ would be a travesty

Show some compasionaration:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
homer

pirate4state
01-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Sorry but those two towards each other is getting old and it is bleeding onto any thread that mentions present and former Horns and Aggie topics.

So anyway we can just ban them from replying to each other or before they post it has to be read by a mod for approval because it has become a flame war

Why would you want to do that to us???? :confused: ;)

Only thing each of them can do is put each other on ignore and you can put both of them on your ignore list too. :)

charlesrixey
01-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Dead Sex-ay?

wow

SintonFan
01-06-2007, 02:51 AM

I disagreed with you. You should go and leave the Downlow now! lol :D
Come on... it's the off-season.:p

Txbroadcaster
01-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I disagreed with you. You should go and leave the Downlow now! lol :D
Come on... it's the off-season.:p

huh? disagreeing is one thing..even debates that get heated are expected. BUT when EVERY thread that involves those two turn into threats of step from behind the computer and all that IMO it is goint to far

LitanyofFury
01-06-2007, 02:17 PM
huh? disagreeing is one thing..even debates that get heated are expected. BUT when EVERY thread that involves those two turn into threats of step from behind the computer and all that IMO it is goint to far

Ummm. . .when did I personally threaten anything? Thanks!

JasperDog94
01-06-2007, 11:48 PM
I know reading isn't your strong suit, so here it is again for the 3rd time!!!

Originally posted by g$$

Originally posted by JasperDog94
Can any mod clarify if LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn? I'm just sick of all the crap that's being thrown around on several threads. I thought if I took a break for awhile, things would die down. It guess I was wrong.

So either:

A. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and should be reROMmed

B. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and got a pardon

C. LitanyofFury is not WestTXLonghorn and G$$ should just drop it.

This is getting old...quick.

Originally posted by sinton66
We've seen no evidence that he is. If anyone has evidence, send it to a mod.

pirate4state
01-06-2007, 11:55 PM
I know reading isn't your strong suit, so here it is again for the 3rd time!!! Indeed.

luvhoops34
01-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm sorry it aggreviates you so much. But g$$ isn't the only one who things that LoF is Westtxlonghorn is equinox from the old pig.

The "evidence" is in the way he writes his posts, and the people he picks on. Today it was B44. He hates B44 from the old pig. And he just couldn't help himself today. I was there when equinox first posted on the pig and read all of his bs. If you had read his stuff and then westtxlonghorn and now LoF you would agree.

He'll screw up and hang himself. It's just a matter of time. :clap:

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
The "evidence" is in the way he writes his posts, and the people he picks on.

I think it's pretty obvious what you need to do with your evidence.

g$$
01-07-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm sorry it aggreviates you so much. But g$$ isn't the only one who things that LoF is Westtxlonghorn is equinox from the old pig.

The "evidence" is in the way he writes his posts, and the people he picks on. Today it was B44. He hates B44 from the old pig. And he just couldn't help himself today. I was there when equinox first posted on the pig and read all of his bs. If you had read his stuff and then westtxlonghorn and now LoF you would agree.

That is exactly what I have been saying. Just read his current & former posts & they match-up in many ways.

Thanks for the support from many of you. I am a reasonable person who may have strong opinions, but I am not a lunatic. WTL = LOF just pushes my buttons, & I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I will do my best to avoid him, & he may be gone soon anyway (again). Thanks again.

LitanyofFury
01-07-2007, 12:17 AM

You're clueless. I don't even know what the "old pig" is. You guys need to find a new hobby or someone else to try and lynch.

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by g$$
WTL = LOF

Can any mod clarify if LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn? I'm just sick of all the crap that's being thrown around on several threads. I thought if I took a break for awhile, things would die down. It guess I was wrong.

So either:

A. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and should be reROMmed

B. LitanyofFury is WestTXLonghorn and got a pardon

C. LitanyofFury is not WestTXLonghorn and G$$ should just drop it.

This is getting old...quick.

pirate4state
01-07-2007, 12:32 AM
LOL @ JD - do you have that saved somewhere?? LMAO

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL @ JD - do you have that saved somewhere?? LMAO I might as well.:)