PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday NHSRattler60

CHS_CG
01-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Hope you have a great birthday David.. even though you arent around very often anymore!

Phil C
01-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Happy Birthday!

Fotbol
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Hope you have a great birthday David.. even though you arent around very often anymore! With you around, who could blame him.

CHS_CG
01-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
With you around, who could blame him.

haha well if i can annoy him to leave maybe it will work on you

Fotbol
01-05-2007, 09:52 AM
haha well if i can annoy him to leave maybe it will work on you You and I both no that won't happen, but you can get me some pepto:D

CHS_CG
01-05-2007, 09:54 AM
You and I both no that won't happen, but you can get me some pepto:D

I am not gettin you anything.. u can get up off your lazy @$$ and do it yourself...

Fotbol
01-05-2007, 09:56 AM
ttt

Fotbol
01-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I am at work young lady, lazy isn't in my vocabulary, I can't afford to be lazy, I've worked since I was 17, and at 38, I don't plan on Stopping. I love it when you're mad, now get my pepto, young lady

CHS_CG
01-05-2007, 10:03 AM
I am at work young lady, lazy isn't in my vocabulary, I can't afford to be lazy, I've worked since I was 17, and at 38, I don't plan on Stopping. I love it when you're mad, not get my pepto, young lady

Im glad you have had to work and you need to keep working.. we dont need more people sittin on their butts on welfare! Lord knows there is enough in this damn country

Fotbol
01-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Im glad you have had to work and you need to keep working.. we dont need more people sittin on their butts on welfare! Lord knows there is enough in this damn country yeah I was just telling my basetball buddy the same thing, he seems to think that living in a trailer park, playing playstation 3, and watching the flavor of love, over and over again, along with receiving food stamps, is the american way, and Belton has jobs every where, maybe you can talk to Wellington for me, or as he calls himself.........Dub YA