PDA

View Full Version : Lamesa Falls Again

tors2002
10-05-2002, 09:21 AM
Lamesa lost to Monahans 25-15. No excuses but I have to sya one thing. Quit running the ball every play. Opponenets have figured out that Lamesa is gonna run ball left or right. We have a QB that can throw the ball and pretty good and fast receivers to catch it. I think mixing it up will make Lamesa less predictable. District opens next week.

Snyder beat Levelland pretty soundly. Levelland beat Lamesa pretty soundly. Does not look good but I am not giving up on the Tors. They will pull it together come District.

Da Mules
10-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Littlefield beat Lamesa last week, then last night they got walloped by class 2A Idalou 35-0. I give up trying to make any sense out of teenagers playing football---they're more inconsistent than the Dallas Cowboys!!!

tors2002
10-05-2002, 07:40 PM
I agree. Lamesa turned the ball over 6 times last night. Not going to win to many doing that and then running the ball, down by 18 with 6 minutes to go in the 4th. Gotta get to throwing the ball in lot more. Well see when District starts.

I was really shocked at the Idalou/ Littlefield score. It has seemed all year that everyone we have played has made it their goal to only beat us. They seem to get whalloped by lower teams the following week. Take Levelland getting spanked by Snyder and then the Littlefield spanking. Go Figure.