PDA

View Full Version : 2006

maroonpirate04
01-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Well I can't believe another year went fast. Were almost done with this decade. And funny how time flies so quickly. 2006 was great for me. Wish it didn't end but there's nothing we can do about it and just let nature run its course. Here are some things I liked about 2006

Favorite Movie-- Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Man's Chest yes indeed not only it broke box office records in the summer blockbuster season. But it was all about Pirates everywhere you go in a store anything from movies, music, to t-shirts, Then there was "Talk Like A Pirate Day" held every year around the world in September. Sinton Lady Pirates and Pirates had a great year in Baseball and Softball. Even Captian Jack Sparrow made and appearence at Sinton's Homecoming Parade:) on the "S.H.S. BONECRUSHER"

Favorite TV Show-Friday Night Lights its a Texas Tradition

Favorite TV Movie- 10.5 Apocalypse the sequal to the earthquake disaster that was released in 2004 great effects

Favorite Places To Shop-- American Eagle nice trendy clothes, Best Buy great stuff to buy

Favorite Songs- Bad Day by Daniel Powter well it just explains for itself on one of those days your having.
Call When Your Sober by Evanescence haunting voice but great music
Get Up by Ciara love her music great song from the movie Step Up
gets u dancing at the clubs

Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers always been a fan of this group their music still rocks

Favorite Games- Great games to play on Playstation 2
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend
Pirates Of The Caribbean The Legend Of Jack Sparrow
Destory All Humans 2 Make War Not Love
NCAA Football '07

Favorite High School Teams- Sinton Pirates, Corpus Christi Carroll, Corpus Christi Calallen, Southlake Carroll

Favorite College Team- Texas Longhorns

NFL Team went to see play- Houston Texans vs Buffalo Bills

Mascots Of The Year-- Will have to give it to Texarkana Liberty Eylau Leopards and Liberty Hill Panthers its "Year Of The Cats "in Class 3A both teams won state titles in football divisons 1 and 2

If you got any favorites in 2006 post em
:)