PDA

View Full Version : Mckinney cheerleaders on the prowl

turbostud
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16441559/site/newsweek)
Man I miss highschool.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
WTH. Why couldn't our cheerleaders in high school act like that. What's the world coming to.

BobcatBenny
01-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey, is it raining in your town? I was saving that article for a rainy day.

BILLYFRED0000
01-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Hey, is it raining in your town? I was saving that article for a rainy day.

No but it must be raining in Celina......

kaorder1999
01-03-2007, 07:02 PM
since I dont want my kids to see these pics on the internet does anyone have a link to them so I can have them blocked? :D

TexanAlum_06
01-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I doubt your kids woul be able to find them... because the only way that would be possible is if the girls names were released and then they woul have to find them on myspace. if they even have the pictures still on there, which is doubtful. I wouldnt worry about it.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
I doubt your kids woul be able to find them... because the only way that would be possible is if the girls names were released and then they woul have to find them on myspace. if they even have the pictures still on there, which is doubtful. I wouldnt worry about it.

I could be wrong but I think he may have wanted to see them....

haha

BILLYFRED0000
01-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I could be wrong but I think he may have wanted to see them....

haha

I do not think you are wrong:D

TexanAlum_06
01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
LOL Im not the one asking for a link.

BILLYFRED0000
01-03-2007, 07:45 PM
LOL Im not the one asking for a link.

Hey I can probably introduce you. Celina is close to Mckinney you
know and I know some kids from the school./......:D :D :D

BobcatBenny
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Hey I can probably introduce you. Celina is close to Mckinney you
know and I know some kids from the school./......:D :D :D
I don't know if pimpin is against the rules of this board, but probably should be. ;)

I also think Nightline has done several shows about dirty old men trying to get with high school cheerleaders. LOL :D

BILLYFRED0000
01-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I don't know if pimpin is against the rules of this board, but probably should be. ;)

I also think Nightline has done several shows about dirty old men trying to get with high school cheerleaders. LOL :D

Hey I'm not that old........:D

mwynn05
01-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I doubt your kids woul be able to find them... because the only way that would be possible is if the girls names were released and then they woul have to find them on myspace. if they even have the pictures still on there, which is doubtful. I wouldnt worry about it. I could get their names bc i have a friend who played at North...It's only a big deal because one of them was the principals daughter or something...and have yall noticed people will put ANYTHING on the internet like on myspace bulletins....ive found out things about people (mainly girls) from hs and people i know that they would never tell you face to face

mwynn05
01-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Have yall seen the pics of that one Louisville cheerleader?

piratebg
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't know whether or not to laugh or shake my head.

Car Ramrod
01-03-2007, 08:20 PM
These girls should be punished for their actions. That is disgraceful to the school and their parents.

Emerson1
01-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I don't get how they can be suspended for stuff done outside of school. This is like this one girl that was banned from going to prom because she was seen smoking by a teacher somewhere off campus, she was 18 to.

mwynn05
01-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I don't get how they can be suspended for stuff done outside of school. This is like this one girl that was banned from going to prom because she was seen smoking by a teacher somewhere off campus, she was 18 to. They were in their uniforms

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I don't get how they can be suspended for stuff done outside of school. This is like this one girl that was banned from going to prom because she was seen smoking by a teacher somewhere off campus, she was 18 to.
Most schools have a "code of conduct" for folks who participate in extracurricular activities, including out-of-school actions.

This thing has been going on for months. I know I read numerous things in DMN back in September about it. I'm glad a stand was finally made.

mwynn05
01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Most schools have a "code of conduct" for folks who participate in extracurricular activities, including out-of-school actions.

This thing has been going on for months. I know I read numerous things in DMN back in September about it. I'm glad a stand was finally made. My friend at North said the media made a lot bigger deal out of it than it really was though

lepfan
01-03-2007, 08:32 PM
The girls sound like spoiled brats....

Media does usually amplify things, but even factoring that in they still sound like spoiled brats!!!!

mwynn05
01-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
The girls sound like spoiled brats....

Media does usually amplify things, but even factoring that in they still sound like spoiled brats!!!! Well from what i understand most people who go to North have money

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
My friend at North said the media made a lot bigger deal out of it than it really was though
Oh, I don't doubt that. But any group of girls that can run off 5 cheer coaches in 3 years sounds like a big deal to me. :doh: And I don't even want to imagine the beating I would've gotten if I had ever told a teacher to "get her panties out of a wad".

turbostud
01-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh, I don't doubt that. But any group of girls that can run off 5 cheer coaches in 3 years sounds like a big deal to me. :doh: And I don't even want to imagine the beating I would've gotten if I had ever told a teacher to "get her panties out of a wad".
I once got an eraser to the head when I put my head down and fell asleep.
I Also got swats when they said over the intercom system "all Future Homemakers of America go to the cafeteria for yearbook pictures". My buddy and me decided at that moment we were FHA members just to get out of class and the teacher believed us, but we got caught. Man I miss highschool.

pirate4state
01-03-2007, 10:34 PM
:doh: :doh: :dispntd: Just insane!!!

tigerpride_08
01-03-2007, 10:46 PM
it's on TV right now...:D