PDA

View Full Version : Where I'll be Friday night

Matthew328
11-10-2002, 10:52 PM
After much thought and debate I have decided to go to the Kennedale-Bridgport game...Forney-Wills Point was a close second..LOL My reason is that I haven't seen Daugherty in person and I am afraid this week will be his last game in a Bull uniform so I figured I had better check him out this week..by the way who is home team in Kennedale-B'port??

TwoBRockin
11-11-2002, 12:59 AM
Bridgeport is the visting team. So I guess that means Kennedale is Home Team. And it will be great to have you there. I'll be on the BULLS Side. Hoping for a chance to play in round 3 vs Decatur.....

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-11-2002, 01:18 AM
I will be at Pilot Point vs. Commerce on Thursday, Hillsboro/Marlin on Friday (if they ever verify it is Friday), and if possible, Bandera/La Vernia on Saturday. Should be fun!!!

87nnud
11-11-2002, 02:43 AM
i think that the marlin/hillsboro game will be an awesome game.

bleedgreen
11-11-2002, 07:57 AM
Come to the Railhead Smokehouse in Colleyville before the game. I will display a "BIG K" on our table. Come by for a friendly discussion.

<small>[ November 11, 2002, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: bleedgreen ]</small>

The One
11-11-2002, 08:35 AM
It will be great to have you at the game Matthew, I hope your not disappointed in what you see!

TwoB if we were lucky enough to play Decatur again it would not be until Round 4. We have a tough road ahead of us to get there. Decatur has a great shot of getting there, it would be an upset if they didn't make it.

evebulldog01
11-11-2002, 02:35 PM
I'm going to the Kennedale Bridgeport game. Can't wait to see one of the best Quarterbacks in the state.