PDA

View Full Version : The real reason Texans RB changed name

$cooter!
01-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Texans Stars to Try Life Together

HOUSTON (AP) - In a private ceremony in Breaux Bridge, LA, injured Houston Texan running back Dominick Davis married Texan Defensive End Mario Williams. In a statement released by the couple, they said that trials such as being on the Houston Texans football team has brought them together and sparked a love that has grown strong. They hoped that the marriage would encourage other teammates who have endured losing seasons to commit to each other. "Outside forces may have beat us down, but our love for each other has truly blossomed despite of that," said Mario Williams in a press conference. The Texans organization could not be reached for comment, but David Carr had this to say:" Maybe Vince can give me a call so I can change my name to Young so i dont get ran out of Houston". :eek:

neck_06
01-03-2007, 12:48 AM
now thats funny!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

$cooter!
01-03-2007, 12:52 AM
hey man, im exposing the truth man...lol its 2007 no more lies this year man. lmao:clap:

GreenMonster
01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
I kinda had a feeling about the Texans this year. Here's a question, since they are officially out of the closet now when they get hammered on Sundays can we still say they got raped or should we say they submitted??? :confused:

$cooter!
01-03-2007, 06:20 PM
lmao!!! :D :clap:

Pudlugger
01-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Will Davis now become a wide receiver?:D

$cooter!
01-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Will Davis now become a wide receiver?:D WOW LOL:thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Well we know he won't be playing tight end....