Gsquared
01-02-2007, 08:06 AM
whats the day and time on this one? Not that it matters much

injuredinmelee
01-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Saturday in the afternoon I believe.

GreenMonster
01-02-2007, 09:18 AM
The Boys gonna lay the smackdown on the SeaChickens. Big Bill is in the process of putting his size 12's to good use right now and kicking a few hineys into the right frame of mind. Hopefully he even told the "player" to shut his freaking pie hole and get ready to make a statement on the field instead of in the media.

Gsquared
01-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The Boys gonna lay the smackdown on the SeaChickens. Big Bill is in the process of putting his size 12's to good use right now and kicking a few hineys into the right frame of mind. Hopefully he even told the "player" to shut his freaking pie hole and get ready to make a statement on the field instead of in the media.
I hope so, luckily the Seahawks are limping into the playoffs too

pirate4state
01-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

I hope you are right. Playing on the road is good, but in Seattle at this time of the year?? Wonder if they'll have the roof shut?? :thinking:

Macarthur
01-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Saturday 7pm.

The Cowboys don't have much to be optimistic about now. However, the Seahawks do not look particularly strong and the boys do seem to play better on the road. This probably is the best matchup for them in the first round. I just think the Eagles and Giants are bad matchups for the boys, for what ever reason. I actually think they would match up better against Chicago than Philly or NY.

3afan
01-02-2007, 10:52 AM
depends on which Cowboy team shows up --- game could go either way IMO ...

JasperDog94
01-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Wonder if they'll have the roof shut?? :thinking: :crazy: :p :p

AggieJohn
01-02-2007, 11:17 AM
isn't this seahawk team one of the few teams to go to the super bowl the year before and make it back to the playoffs

charlesrixey
01-02-2007, 11:22 AM
actually you have that backwards, AJ, i think---- or maybe that is just for those who have won it? I know the winner almost always goes back, until recent years

The loser, even though the trend has changed recently, normally has made the playoffs again

free agency has changed that somewhat though

SintonFan_inAustin
01-02-2007, 11:27 AM
If the defense dont show up for the cowboys they will struggle to win the game or just be in the game. How many open receivers have they left open past 4-5 games, its not talent its not knowing the gameplan or bad play calling coverage by def. cord. Difference is Romo trys to go for the big play on every play knowing he has to score to keep up has made him look not so great. Defense shows up they will win.

Bullaholic
01-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

I'm with you 3A, but I really believe the Cowboys will come out and play well this week. The players know it's do-or-go home time and I think they will rise to the occasion. Question is---will Seattle play harder because they are hungrier?

Gsquared
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Cowboy D is really missing Greg Ellis right now. Limits alot that they can do defensivly

Txbroadcaster
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
actually you have that backwards, AJ, i think---- or maybe that is just for those who have won it? I know the winner almost always goes back, until recent years

The loser, even though the trend has changed recently, normally has made the playoffs again

free agency has changed that somewhat though

actually the loser of the SB of late have struggled the next year I think Seattle is first losing team to go back to play-offs in like 5 years

LitanyofFury
01-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Maybe the Tuna can motivate the 'Boys by asking them if they can "pay the toll". Make sure and have plenty of Gatorade down there on the sidelines Bill!!:rolleyes:

icu812
01-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Seahawks gonna beat the boys!!!

I like a few of the Cowboys like Romo and Newman. I stopped enjoying watching the Cowboys when Michael Irvin showed up.

BILLYFRED0000
01-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

Actually it depends on which defense shows up. With Aaron Henry hobbled they are playing poorly in the secondary. I think Bill is going to have to let Zimmer play his blitzes to have a chance because they cannot cover long enough. If Parcells would leave Zimmer alone he could fix that Defense enough to scare people.

tigerpride_08
01-02-2007, 01:54 PM
i think the cowboys are going to win this one...it's win or go home now, so i think they will get the stuff together...

pirate4state
01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
:crazy: :p :p What? Don't they have the retractable roof?? Don't they know they have to accommodate America's team?? :D :p :p ;)

Gsquared
01-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What? Don't they have the retractable roof?? Don't they know they have to accommodate America's team?? :D :p :p ;)
Serenity now :kiss:

pirate4state
01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Serinity now :kiss:

:) :cool: :) :cool:

piratebg
01-04-2007, 12:16 AM
The Cowboys stand a better chance against the Seahawks then they do against the other Wildcard teams. They have what it takes to beat Seattle, but they have to play better than they have been playing the last 4 games.

wedo
01-04-2007, 01:33 AM
IMO Cowboys will win if Marion Barber gets around 20 touches, whether it be rushing or recieving! He is the best RB Dallas has and when Dallas has a big win "Indi, NYG, ATL" he has multiple TDs!! The Cowboys can score on anyone , IMO they will have to out score Seattle.

wedo
01-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by icu812

I like a few of the Cowboys like Romo and Newman. I stopped enjoying watching the Cowboys when Michael Irvin showed up.

Why you don't like future Hall of Famers?

Maroon87
01-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I have faith. The Cowboys are gonna beat 'em!:cool:

Jason1725
01-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Please for all that is good and right in the world, beat the Seahawks. They are a soft whiney team, so be prepared to hear excuse after excuse when you guys beat them. It will be the refs who will cause them to lose. Regardless of rather not they did commit the penalties. They love to hold, so ne ready for that. Hit they weak TE they have Stephens hard once and he wont catch anything all day. I am no Cowboy fan but I hate the Seahawks and hope you guys blow them out.

Macarthur
01-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by icu812

Not to derail the thread, but why Michael Irvin?

NDFootball
01-04-2007, 01:25 PM
ND disappointed me tonight :(

Hopefully the Cowboys won't follow suit, they have been falling apart of late.

neck_06
01-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Cowboys all the way!!! they are going to go on a run at the right time.

Bullaholic
01-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Are you ready for some playoff football? 'Pokes by 10, and in the words of one of my biggest heroes---"Hide and watch". :D Go Cowboys---get some tailfeathers in your mouths. :D

pirate4state
01-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Are you ready for some playoff football? 'Pokes by 10, and in the words of one of my biggest heroes---"Hide and watch". :D Go Cowboys---get some tailfeathers in your mouths. :D

Let's hope you are right!!! :thumbsup: That first game was just sad. :( Poor Chiefs couldn't get anything going and the Indy "D" finally stepped it up!!

piratebg
01-06-2007, 07:31 PM
GO COWBOYS!!!