AggieJohn
01-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I wanna scoop in this post christmas new years push to lose weight

tigerpride_08
01-01-2007, 10:21 PM
i dont even understand how it works...:confused:

RMAC
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
A girl I know got it. I think she was saying something to the effect of you just take the little chip, which is under the sole, and plug it into your IPOD with a cord and then it'll show up on the IPOD and you can save them to a computer and see how you've progressed.

Adidas410s
01-02-2007, 09:47 AM
A girl I met yesterday got it. Evidently it works best with the Nike+ shoes because there is an insert under the sole for you to put the chip in as opposed to a regular shoe where you would just be stepping on the chip directly and it can cause problems with the chip and/or the readings that it sends to the iPod. Sounds like a pretty cool idea though...

X21AAAPlayer
01-02-2007, 10:23 AM
I have one and I do run every day with it. It has two parts, one that goes into the bottom of the ipod and the other that goes in the shoe. If you don't want to buy the expensive Nike shoes there is also a thing called an I-strap that I found on a certain internet bidding site for a buck. Basically it's a peice of velcro with a little glue pad in which you can put the chip on the velcro, and wrap the chip around the front laces on the shoe. This prevents you from having to buy the 120$+ shoes. If you do end up buying the Nike Plus you can get online and track your progress on the site nikeplus.com. Using this helped motivate myself and In november I was running 2.5 miles and burning around 300 calories. Now I'm running about 6.25 miles and nuking 1000 calories a workout. You can also set goals for yourself online and try to meet and beat them over a period of four weeks each time. Ok that's pretty much about everything you can ask for on how it works. It runs about 30$. Hope I helped all who are interested in it!

Adidas410s
01-02-2007, 10:37 AM
I sure wish this worked with the other iPods since I have a 30gb video iPod! :(

X21AAAPlayer
01-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I think it works with all ipods.... It worked with my OLD ipod mini!

Adidas410s
01-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by X21AAAPlayer
I think it works with all ipods.... It worked with my OLD ipod mini!
interesting...I'll have to call apple and check on that! Thanks for the info...

AggieJohn
01-03-2007, 03:28 AM
yeah me too.....hmm