PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys fans....

AggieJohn
01-01-2007, 08:53 PM
are the most fickle fans i've ever seen....

they win and you think they are going back to the superbowl and their glory days....

they lose and you want to fire the lot...

that's not passionate enthusiasm....

that's being a fickle fan

tigerpride_08
01-01-2007, 08:54 PM
i have no favorite team...go NFL!!! :D

carter08
01-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i have no favorite team...go NFL!!! :D

Repeat after me

Go Texans

tigerpride_08
01-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Repeat after me

Go Texans

Go Tex....AS :D

Bullaholic
01-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

they win and you think they are going back to the superbowl and their glory days....

AJ...Cowboys fans don't have a monopoly on this behavior---I've seen it in just about every team's fan base from highschool to the pros over the years. It is every fan's right to get upset with their team, voice their displeasure, and want them to do better.

I have been a Cowboy fan for 46 years----cheered them when they were winning and cussed em' when they were losing, but I have never, ever, switched my allegiance to another pro team no matter how upset I have gotten with the Cowboy's organization, players, and coaches. Go Cowboys! Hope I can watch you another 46 seasons....

AggieJohn
01-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
AJ...Cowboys fans don't have a monopoly on this behavior---I've seen it in just about every team's fan base from highschool to the pros over the years. It is every fan's right to get upset with their team, voice their displeasure, and want them to do better.

I have been a Cowboy fan for 46 years----cheered them when they were winning and cussed em' when they were losing, but I have never, ever, switched my allegiance to another pro team no matter how upset I have gotten with the Cowboy's organization, players, and coaches. Go Cowboys! Hope I can watch you another 46 seasons.... and you will see my undying love for 3 things during those 46 seasons......

1.) My Wife
2.) My Aggies
3.) My Space

pirate4state
01-01-2007, 10:24 PM

I have been a Cowboy fan for 46 years----cheered them when they were winning and cussed em' when they were losing, but I have never, ever, switched my allegiance to another pro team no matter how upset I have gotten with the Cowboy's organization, players, and coaches. Go Cowboys! Hope I can watch you another 46 seasons....

Well said!! You've got a few years on me ;) but I agree completely!!! :clap:

bandera7
01-02-2007, 01:33 AM
well during some of those 46 years of yours, I came into the world, and I was the first and only Eagle fan in Bandera. Atleast, the only one I know of. And I am probably in a small club in Texas period. But I have that same type of allegiance. I dont know why, but once I picked Philadelphia, I stuck with them, no matter what. I think the first year I liked them, they went 4-12, or in that area. GO EAGLES

bobcat1
01-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
well during some of those 46 years of yours, I came into the world, and I was the first and only Eagle fan in Bandera. Atleast, the only one I know of. And I am probably in a small club in Texas period. But I have that same type of allegiance. I dont know why, but once I picked Philadelphia, I stuck with them, no matter what. I think the first year I liked them, they went 4-12, or in that area. GO EAGLES I know why.............
You were that baby in AJ's Sig.:D

3afan
01-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

this from an aTm-er ... haha

all fans are pretty much alike in this regard IMO

JJ7997
01-02-2007, 11:35 AM

You would definitely be an old fart if you could !

Bullaholic
01-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
You would definitely be an old fart if you could !

We prefer the term "vintage flatulence"----and yes I am.....and I can still run with you flat-bellies in anything that doesn't require running. :D

Adidas410s
01-02-2007, 11:51 AM
We prefer the term "vintage flatulence"----and yes I am.....and I can still run with you flat-bellies in anything that doesn't require running. :D
:clap: :clap: :clap:

60...it's the new 50...or 40...or whatever works best for ya! ;)

JJ7997
01-02-2007, 11:55 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BILLYFRED0000
01-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Well I am a Cowboys fan and the 3 4 is susceptible to West Coast
type offenses where you pass to establish the run. If Parcells would use the scheme with more blitzing and surprise drop zones
(basically be less conservative thus predictable) then the defense would be playing to it's strengths which is it's speed and atheleticism.