PDA

View Full Version : sinton66, where are you?

SintonFan
08-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Are you out there, buddy? Hope all is well...

footballgal
08-20-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
Are you out there, buddy? Hope all is well...

Yeah where are you Sinton66? Miss you on the board,hope that all is going ok after your surgery! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

SintonFan
08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by footballgal:
Yeah where are you Sinton66? Miss you on the board,hope that all is going ok after your surgery! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif
Did I miss something here? Was he scheduled for sugery? Man, I hope he didn't tell me about that and I forgot. Been a little busy with school, but that's no excuse. I'll see if I can contact him through relatives.

footballgal
08-20-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan:

Did I miss something here? Was he scheduled for sugery? Man, I hope he didn't tell me about that and I forgot. Been a little busy with school, but that's no excuse. I'll see if I can contact him through relatives.

I remember when I came back from surgery he mentioned he had surgery about a week b4 me and that he was recouping from it.

sinfan75
08-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Maybe he's on vacation.he better hurry up and get back I'm startin to miss the old fart.Seriously hope every thing is OK!!

eye of the tiger
08-21-2002, 05:08 PM
I think he has gone in seclusion to meditate and prepare for the upcoming season. There will not be much time after the season starts. Seriously I hope he is well.

sinton66
08-22-2002, 05:53 PM
I need surgery on my brain, (so my wife says)but other than that, everything is ok. Just a temporary outage of our office DSL line. Glad to know I was missed! 75, I looked for you last Saturday, but didn't see ya. Were ya hidin' from me?

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited August 22, 2002).]

eye of the tiger
08-22-2002, 05:56 PM
Welcome back 66. It hasnt been the same without you.

sinton66
08-22-2002, 06:33 PM
eye of the tiger, thanks. How's Commerce looking? Did they scrimmage last weekend? Saw the Sinton/Refugio scrimmage last Saturday. Sinton's D looks awesome. O line needs work, but they managed 4 scores to none. Chance Schmidt had three INT's. They get tested this weekend against Beeville.

sinton66
08-22-2002, 06:59 PM
footballgal, thanks for your concern, but that wasn't me. I think it was Old Green in Cuero that had surgery the week before yours.
I'd have to go back and read the thread again to be sure though. My laptop also died Monday morning along with our DSL. So, for a while, it's after five for an hour or before eight for an hour for me.(Hope my son gets my home computer built for me soon!).

footballgal
08-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
footballgal, thanks for your concern, but that wasn't me. I think it was Old Green in Cuero that had surgery the week before yours.
I'd have to go back and read the thread again to be sure though. My laptop also died Monday morning along with our DSL. So, for a while, it's after five for an hour or before eight for an hour for me.(Hope my son gets my home computer built for me soon!).

In any case glad to see you back on.A piece of advice or advertising depending how you look at it, since I work for Time Warner Cable.... Get your Road Runner Connected!! Its really great ... it's fast!!!! Can’t compare to dial-up and not even DSL, it's even greater that as an employee I get the service along with AOL for free as a company benefit! Anyhow, it really is fast.

sinfan75
08-22-2002, 07:36 PM
likely excuse!!LOL!I was standin along the fence by the stands waitin on a call out.Plus I figured them bleachers would be a little warm.So how'd ya like the scrimmage?

Old Green
08-22-2002, 07:41 PM
Glad you're back Sinton66. Thought maybe you were ill or something. Like going home and eating too many Tortilla Burgers.

Chris Hart
08-22-2002, 08:10 PM
Glad to see you back 66, well did those Sinton boys impress you in the scrimmage vs. Refugio.I missed our scrimmage due to being in Jasper.We scrimmaged Fredericksburg and the Burnet Bulletin(our excuse for a newspaper) showed 2 pictures and no story whatsoever.That can't be a good sign if they didn't have anything good to say.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

[This message has been edited by Chris Hart (edited August 22, 2002).]

eye of the tiger
08-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Sinton66 Commerce scrimaged Winnsboro. I didnt get to go, but I understand Commerce "won" 3-0. Lots of things to be worked out but we dont play zero week. RB Eddie Hines looked good. He replaces Tommy Wright who set the Commerce single season rushing record last year. Methings my boys will be ok this year.

SintonFan
08-22-2002, 11:09 PM
Good to see you back 66! I now have to tell my mom not to try to contact you. LOL

sinton66
08-23-2002, 07:52 AM
Thanks to everyone for your concerns.
75, was that you standing next to the EMT stand? If so, I saw you but didn't recognize you from the picture. I was down by the fence also. Don't like sitting up in the stands. Wish they had tortilla burgers that day, I missed lunch to watch the scrimmage.
SintonFan, thanks for worrying about me. Just having some terrible luck with these computers.
As for the team, they look pretty good. Defense is solid as a rock. Jurak certainly grew up over the summer! The O-line needs work on their pass protection, and run blocking, but suspect they'll be coming along shortly. I sort of thought this would be the case, most of those are replacements from last year. This week's scrimmage with Beeville should give us a better idea.

SintonFan
08-23-2002, 11:31 AM
I bet the Refugio D had something to do with our O, too. They don't take a back seat to anyone. Did Jurach grow as big as Zach(6'7") from last year?

sinton66
08-23-2002, 05:35 PM
Nah, he didn't grow THAT much, but he does look to be about 6'2" or so, looks bigger than he did last year. Pretty quick too, saw him run down the Refugio back from behind on the one long run they got. Playing middle linebacker now. He was right outside lb last year wasn't he?

Big Tarp 74
08-24-2002, 01:06 PM
footballgal, do you know if Port Isabel yet has the ability to support the Road Runner service yet or not. They told me it would be sometime in August.

In any case glad to see you back on.A piece of advice or advertising depending how you look at it, since I work for Time Warner Cable.... Get your Road Runner Connected!! Its really great ... it's fast!!!! Can’t compare to dial-up and not even DSL, it's even greater that as an employee I get the service along with AOL for free as a company benefit! Anyhow, it really is fast.