PDA

View Full Version : Question

carter08
01-01-2007, 02:24 AM
How many wins did Detroit have before beating Dallas?

Wait.
I'll answer that.
2 wins.
And they beat the Cryboys.
Ha.
One and done.
Book it.

JJ7997
01-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Amen brother. Cryboys suck !

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah, they played like crap, but they're making the playoffs. How many games did the Texans win this year? Are they going to be playing in the post-season, or did they just go straight to offseason after this last game?

sinton66
01-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I just wish Owens would shut up with his "get the ball to me early" BS. They probably would if he didn't consistently drop the first three before catching one.

necks_c/09
01-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I just wish Owens would shut up with his "get the ball to me early" BS. They probably would if he didn't consistently drop the first three before catching one. amen

necks_c/09
01-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, they played like crap, but they're making the playoffs. How many games did the Texans win this year? Are they going to be playing in the post-season, or did they just go straight to offseason after this last game?

this is the only comeback that yall have ......"what have the texans done?"its simple......they went from 2-14 to 6-10.......thats somthing to be proud of....we improved from a bad to mediocre team with a lot of young people and staff.....

the cowboys did not improve their record at all this year from last....we dont have the biggest screwup to ever step into a nfl locker room(owens) and our franchise isn't crumbling....were a team trying to build on what we have built already and maybe one day when were in the playoffs and yall are sitting on the couch yall will shut the hell up about that and yall will have no good excuse....

at least were a young team.....and its not that yall lost...its yall lost to detroit.....and did yall ever stop to think maybe the only reason yall are in the playoffs instead of us is b/c yall are in the weak as hell nfc rather than the much stronger afc

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
this is the only comeback that yall have ......"what have the texans done?"its simple......they went from 2-14 to 6-10.......thats somthing to be proud of....we improved from a bad to mediocre team with a lot of young people and staff.....

the cowboys did not improve their record at all this year from last....we dont have the biggest screwup to ever step into a nfl locker room(owens) and our franchise isn't crumbling....were a team trying to build on what we have built already and maybe one day when were in the playoffs and yall are sitting on the couch yall will shut the hell up about that and yall will have no good excuse....

at least were a young team.....and its not that yall lost...its yall lost to detroit.....and did yall ever stop to think maybe the only reason yall are in the playoffs instead of us is b/c yall are in the weak as hell nfc rather than the much stronger afc

What is this "we" stuff you keep throwing out there, you're not a member of the Texan football team or coaching staff. I'll tell you what you are though, a t-shirt fan.

carter08
01-01-2007, 05:29 PM
What is this "we" stuff you keep throwing out there, you're not a member of the Texan football team or coaching staff. I'll tell you what you are though, a t-shirt fan.

Hey, don't mess with necks_c/09.
he isn't as smart as the rest of us.

TexasHSFootball
01-01-2007, 05:32 PM
http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/urinal.gif

necks_c/09
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM

what r u????

r u a member of the cowboys???

yea i didnt think so....i say "we" b/c i love the texans...i dont care if they suck...ima fan and i consider myself part of the teams fanbase so therefor a part of them b/c where is a team w/out their fans???

carter08
01-01-2007, 05:38 PM
what r u????

yea i didnt think so....i say "we" b/c i love the texans...i dont care if they suck...ima fan and i consider myself part of the teams fanbase so therefor a part of them b/c where is a team w/out their fans???

He doesn't say we.
:p

necks_c/09
01-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by carter08
He doesn't say we.
:p

i dont care....he still supports them...i can say we if i want...he knows what im talkin about....but did u notice he had nothing good for what i had to say....i was stating my opinion in a "we" format but he knew i was referring to the texans....personally i dont take the time to notice little crap like that and i really wouldnt care if he wrote in we format or not

neck_06
01-01-2007, 05:53 PM
calm down young pup.
if you are a texan fan, more power to you.
there are going to be people who don't like the texans....deal with it.
there are going to be people who take the texans for what they are A BAD TEAM IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT.........deal with it.

carter08
01-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
calm down young pup.
if you are a texan fan, more power to you.
there are going to be people who don't like the texans....deal with it.
there are going to be people who take the texans for what they are A BAD TEAM IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT.........deal with it.

That improvement came this year.
Tripling the win total

neck_06
01-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by carter08
That improvement came this year.
Tripling the win total

if you win 2 games and then triple it the next year you are still a bad team.........an improved bad team, but none the less a bad team

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
I have nothing against the Texans, I just threw that out there to put a little salt on the wound. I am a Cowboys fan, an Aggie fan, and a Rockdale Tiger fan.

neck_06
01-01-2007, 06:18 PM
and a Rockdale Tiger fan.

ouch.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
ouch.

I'll have to take you to a game sometime next year so you can see what the Rockdale Tigers are all about. haha

bulldogman06
01-01-2007, 06:22 PM
what r u????

where is a team without their fans? they are still a team. but where is a fan without his team? lost

neck_06
01-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
where is a team without their fans? they are still a team. but where is a fan without his team? lost

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

burnet44
01-01-2007, 07:14 PM
keep up the good work jerry
thanks

kaorder1999
01-01-2007, 07:22 PM

good questions...

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:09 AM

a team is nothing w/out their fans.....would any team even be in the league if noone came to their games.....no b/c they wouldn't have money to do anything.....nfl is nothing without the fans....and i am nothing without a team to cheer for.....a very good point indeed....

pantherpop
01-02-2007, 01:13 AM
where is a team without their fans? out of a job or looking for a new city to play in

dogdad
01-02-2007, 01:16 AM
who are the Texans?

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
who are the Texans?
good question....

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by pantherpop
out of a job or looking for a new city to play in exactly what im trying to say...thank you

carter08
01-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
who are the Texans?

they play in Wimberley

bandera7
01-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Well, all I have to say to all of you Cowboys fans is...GO EAGLES! I have actually been an Eagle fan for most of my life, and I am owed some money now because of the whooping put on the Cowboys. Its ok, the Texans didnt make the playoffs, they suck. But the Cowboys lost to Philadelphia. TWICE. Ouch. Oh, and as for the NFC/AFC argument...well honestly, the Cowboys/Eagles division could be argued as the toughest in football. All four teams are good, and all four are playoff contenders every year. Put the Texans in there.....and they STILL SUCK! ha

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
Well, all I have to say to all of you Cowboys fans is...GO EAGLES! I have actually been an Eagle fan for most of my life, and I am owed some money now because of the whooping put on the Cowboys. Its ok, the Texans didnt make the playoffs, they suck. But the Cowboys lost to Philadelphia. TWICE. Ouch. Oh, and as for the NFC/AFC argument...well honestly, the Cowboys/Eagles division could be argued as the toughest in football. All four teams are good, and all four are playoff contenders every year. Put the Texans in there.....and they STILL SUCK! ha

oh uh.....how many times have the texans and cowboys played and how many have the texans won????

yea well what about tennessee...jacksonville and indy...pretty good division as well dontcha think....???

bandera7
01-02-2007, 01:38 AM
dont ask rhetorical statistical questions....if you are going to try to use that as ammo you have to back it up with stats. And, I didnt say the Texans division was easy, somebody was just bashing the NFC. Yes, the AFC is stronger, but the Eagles and Boys play in a division that competes with any in the AFC.

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:42 AM
dont ask rhetorical statistical questions....if you are going to try to use that as ammo you have to back it up with stats. And, I didnt say the Texans division was easy, somebody was just bashing the NFC. Yes, the AFC is stronger, but the Eagles and Boys play in a division that competes with any in the AFC. u r right...they play in a good division and i was just pointing out that the texans do as well.....no harm done...also the question wasnt rhetorical...i think they have played 2 times and texans won both but i aint sure about it though....

bandera7
01-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Just to get this straight with everybody, I dont dislike the Texans...I actually root for them in most cases. I am just giving Texans fans a hard time, because I regularly get a hard time when things dont look good for the Eagles. But all the cowboy bashing that I might do...well that is just because I hate the cowboys, :)

necks_c/09
01-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Just to get this straight with everybody, I dont dislike the Texans...I actually root for them in most cases. I am just giving Texans fans a hard time, because I regularly get a hard time when things dont look good for the Eagles. But all the cowboy bashing that I might do...well that is just because I hate the cowboys, :) jeff garcia should have been in the pro bowl...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-02-2007, 11:24 AM
a team is nothing w/out their fans.....would any team even be in the league if noone came to their games.....no b/c they wouldn't have money to do anything.....nfl is nothing without the fans....and i am nothing without a team to cheer for.....a very good point indeed....

You are a very sad and misinformed little man. Players don't play for the fans, they play because they love the game. Look at any player who plays in their last game, the biggest majority of the time, you will see tears rolling down their face. Men cry because they are losing something they love, and that is the game itself, not the fans who come and cheer or boo, but for the game.

theyoefnshow
01-02-2007, 12:44 PM
texans are dumb. who passes on reggie bush for a lineman?

JasperDog94
01-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
who passes on reggie bush for a lineman? Oh oh oh!!! I know this one!!! Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!!!:wave:

theyoefnshow
01-02-2007, 02:48 PM
jd94?

JasperDog94
01-02-2007, 02:56 PM
ummmm.....wait a minute....I just had it....

Can you come back to me?;)

Emerson1
01-02-2007, 02:57 PM
texans are dumb. who passes on reggie bush for a lineman?
That linemen made more of an impact game in and game out then RB did.

theyoefnshow
01-02-2007, 03:06 PM
yes as evident by the number of touchdowns he had and the texans current playoff positioning.

JasperDog94
01-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
That linemen made more of an impact game in and game out then RB did. But if you're going to get a lineman, trade down and get more draft picks.

(directed at the Texans) - Hello! McFly!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-02-2007, 03:22 PM
You are a very sad and misinformed little man. Players don't play for the fans, they play because they love the game.
A professional team that has no fanbase to attend their games gets moved to a different city. So maybe "sad and misinformed" does have a clue.

theyoefnshow
01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
explain the cardinals then

LH Panther Mom
01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
explain the cardinals then
What town/state are the located in NOW? :nerd:

Phil C
01-02-2007, 03:43 PM
The Lions may have good times coming in a couple of years but they still have one more year of the curse.

necks_c/09
01-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
A professional team that has no fanbase to attend their games gets moved to a different city. So maybe "sad and misinformed" does have a clue. thank you...

District303aPastPlayer
01-04-2007, 09:45 AM
You are a very sad and misinformed little man. Players don't play for the fans, they play because they love the game.

Hahahaha... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!