12-31-2006, 09:18 PM
one and done for Big 'D'...

unless............................:thinking:

setxsports
12-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Probably so but i hope not.

88bobcats
01-01-2007, 12:08 AM
What a roller-coaster season for the Pokes.....they start off mediocre, then get hot, then remember who they are and that Jerry Jones was foolish enough to sign the Owens player, and then return to mediocrity. I've always thought Bill Parcells was a great coach, but he hasn't been able to get the 'boys to execute in the manner of which they're capable. I think this has more to do with the team than it has to do with Parcells.

If the Cowboys do go one-and-out, I'm going to root for a Saints/Chargers Super Bowl XLI.

Leopards,class of 75
01-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
What a roller-coaster season for the Pokes.....they start off mediocre, then get hot, then remember who they are and that Jerry Jones was foolish enough to sign the Owens player, and then return to mediocrity. I've always thought Bill Parcells was a great coach, but he hasn't been able to get the 'boys to execute in the manner of which they're capable. I think this has more to do with the team than it has to do with Parcells.

If the Cowboys do go one-and-out, I'm going to root for a Saints/Chargers Super Bowl XLI. I agree with your picks.

carter08
01-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Dallas will lose. At this point they would lose to T.U.

Yes
Tulane University
:D