PDA

View Full Version : snyder cagers are rolling

Snydertigersrul
12-31-2006, 09:26 AM
The Tigers are 12-4 for the season and won the Clyde and Brownwood tournaments. They only won 13 games last year. The Lady Tigers are riding high at 13-5 coming off an apperance last year in the regional title game. Austin, here we come.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-31-2006, 02:23 PM
I hope your right, But when my oldest is a senior, and my youngest is a freshman, The Varsity Girls will win it all!! Thats only seven years away. So get ready for it!!!

mwynn05
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
I hope your right, But when my oldest is a senior, and my youngest is a freshman, The Varsity Girls will win it all!! Thats only seven years away. So get ready for it!!! I'd rather watch grass grow than watch girls basketball....who all was in the brownwood tournament i know when we were in it my sr year it was pretty tough it was us leander brownwood san marcos celina arlington high, and lakeview centennial and someone else...lakeview centennial won it

Matthew328
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Girls basketball is the equivalent of watching a candle burn...

Snydertigersrul
01-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I'd rather watch grass grow than watch girls basketball....who all was in the brownwood tournament i know when we were in it my sr year it was pretty tough it was us leander brownwood san marcos celina arlington high, and lakeview centennial and someone else...lakeview centennial won it

I do admit that it was not an extremely talented field. They beat Brownwood and Wylie JV teams and then Bangs to reach the finals. Snyder beat Early in the championship game. The girls finished third at Littlefield.

mwynn05
01-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I just remembered the other team there when we were there was wichita falls

Emerson1
01-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Girls basketball is the equivalent of watching a candle burn...
Yes it is, I hate it when people make a big deal out of a woman dunking. But at least society accepts that Men > Women

mwynn05
01-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Yes it is, I hate it when people make a big deal out of a woman dunking. But at least society accepts that Men > Women You better hope yaya doesn't see that