PDA

View Full Version : gainesville by 45

baddude
12-04-2003, 04:24 PM
wylie has no chance. if sweetwater would have went big school we would have killed wylie in regionals so ha

mustang04
12-04-2003, 04:30 PM
dont be too harsh scary berry, yes i think we woulda beat them, but u know that saying "shoulda, woulda, coulda" too bad we didnt get to go far enough to show what we're made of, but being a good team means being able to play good every time u come out in uniform

turbostud
12-04-2003, 04:30 PM
Sounds like someone is p'd off cause his team is not in it anymore.

<small>[ December 04, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

baddude
12-04-2003, 04:32 PM
#$%@ off, i bet your team didnt even go to playoffs so f.u. you shut up too "HAM."

mustang04
12-04-2003, 04:33 PM
well....how would u feel, knowing that your team has the potential, but the time that they dont play good is in a playoff game that they shoulda won..its heartbreaking, I am no longer going to play football for the rest of my life, unless I gain a lil more weight and walk on, but besides that, that was it for me in football

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Hey mustang04,
Be sure and eat all you veggies and drink lots of milk. Then you will grow big and strong.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

sinton66
12-04-2003, 05:50 PM
I smell a rom.

zippy
12-04-2003, 05:55 PM
I second that motion 66.......ROM

turbostud
12-04-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by baddude #$%@ off, i bet your team didnt even go to playoffs so f.u. you shut up too "HAM."
I know you can do better than that. :p

Keith7
12-04-2003, 06:35 PM
mustang04:
well....how would u feel, knowing that your team has the potential, but the time that they dont play good is in a playoff game that they shoulda won..its heartbreaking, I am no longer going to play football for the rest of my life, unless I gain a lil more weight and walk on, but besides that, that was it for me in footballWylie is a top team, if yall couldnt beat top teams in division II then what makes u think you could in division 1

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Keith7:

mustang04:
well....how would u feel, knowing that your team has the potential, but the time that they dont play good is in a playoff game that they shoulda won..its heartbreaking, I am no longer going to play football for the rest of my life, unless I gain a lil more weight and walk on, but besides that, that was it for me in footballWylie is a top team, if yall couldnt beat top teams in division II then what makes u think you could in division 1Dont misunderstand me at all, I dont agree with any of Baddudes comments. But Sweetwater did beat Wylie and Snyder, who played for the Region 1 Final.

mustang04
12-04-2003, 07:55 PM
eaxactly...dont get me wrong...i have alot of respect for the Wylie Bulldogs...but we still did beat them, AND Snyder, just cuz we had one bad game doesnt make us a bad team

Wbulldogs
12-04-2003, 09:04 PM
mustang04:
eaxactly...dont get me wrong...i have alot of respect for the Wylie Bulldogs...but we still did beat them, AND Snyder, just cuz we had one bad game doesnt make us a bad teamwell sorry to infor you but that was a long time ago and we are a way different team, dont forget graham beat us earlier in the season and look what happened...just cause yall beat us then doesnt mean u could beat us now..not trying to start a fight or ne thing just stickin up for my team

mustang04
12-04-2003, 09:23 PM
i understand...stickin up for mine too...but what is high school football w/out rivalrys eh :D

Brahma73
12-04-2003, 09:30 PM
baddude:
#$%@ off, i bet your team didnt even go to playoffs so f.u. you shut up too "HAM."Was I this stupid when I first came on this board?! eek!
Is there an administrator in the house????????/

Keith7
12-04-2003, 11:09 PM
wildstangs:

Keith7:

mustang04:
well....how would u feel, knowing that your team has the potential, but the time that they dont play good is in a playoff game that they shoulda won..its heartbreaking, I am no longer going to play football for the rest of my life, unless I gain a lil more weight and walk on, but besides that, that was it for me in footballWylie is a top team, if yall couldnt beat top teams in division II then what makes u think you could in division 1Dont misunderstand me at all, I dont agree with any of Baddudes comments. But Sweetwater did beat Wylie and Snyder, who played for the Region 1 Final.ok i didnt know yall had beaten them

kaorder1999
12-04-2003, 11:13 PM
baddude:
wylie has no chance. if sweetwater would have went big school we would have killed wylie in regionals so haeveryon ehas a chance in round 4

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Not a problem man. Best of luck this week against Wylie, they are good. I will be cheering for either Gainesville or Wylie the next week against Burnet.

kaorder1999
12-04-2003, 11:17 PM
gainesville is good...but they wont win by 45

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 11:17 PM
kaorder1999:

baddude:
wylie has no chance. if sweetwater would have went big school we would have killed wylie in regionals so haeveryon ehas a chance in round 4Exactly, if they are still playing in Round 4 they are plenty good.

Knightmoon
12-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Don't go bashing my brethren in Sweetwater. I am still a little peeved that neither one of our teams made it one more game. A rematch deep in the playoffs--that would have been a great game. Great Season Sweetwater. When a game comes down to one or two plays like the Vernon game--nothing to be ashamed of. I listened to the game in route to Wichita Falls. I was rootin' for you all the way. Sweetwater will be there again next year. I am just hoping the realignment doesn't turn us all upside down again. As much as it hurts, better get your minds on the Basketball team. I watched the Lambert/Cobb duo destroy Clyde 78-43 Tuesday night. We will be coming your way soon and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

The Wylie/Gainesville game is going to be better than alot of people are expecting. From what I have read about the Gainesville Defense, they sound very similar to Sweetwater's--very stingy(only allowing 7 points a game average) That is impressive in itself. Wylie is playing good football. Wylie's young QB gets better every game.As much as it hurts, this Merkel boy is pullin for Wylie all the way. And I agree, Gainesville or Wylie will have another fan rootin' for them in the game after that. Good luck to both teams.

kaorder1999
12-04-2003, 11:43 PM
i agree..i think this is going to be a great game

Excel94
12-05-2003, 01:29 AM
Glad to hear you are pulling for us Knightmoon. I think it will be a hard fought game. GO WYLIE BULLDOGS