PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ready For Some Football!!!

YoemenRepresent
04-11-2003, 09:05 PM
I dunno about anyone else across the state...but I am DEFINATELY ready for two-a-days....ready to suit up and step foot on that field..and knock someone down!! It is a little over 3 months till we start 2-a-days and I am countin down tha days. Most people here dont like that type of practice but those are tha players that show off their stuff on Thursday night...and not in front of a packed crowd on Friday night. We lost billy pittman...but I think that his "sucessor" might do a good job. Marlin will prolly win district....Either us or Rockdale will finish second to them...Well I was just wanderin who is ready for tha practice...tha games..tha cheerleaders..and a state title!!

j_dog
04-11-2003, 09:51 PM
I won't be playing, but I am ready! :)

exbccards76'smom
04-11-2003, 10:39 PM
I am always ready for some football!! Bridge City board has been very quiet lately.

PPHSfan
04-11-2003, 11:22 PM
I am torn between being happy that football is only 140+ days away, and the fact that softball season is almost over. :D

Bulldog92
04-12-2003, 01:45 PM
All I can say is that it's gonna be a long summer. September can't come fast enough! Some may say that I'm wishing my life away, but when you eat, sleep, and breathe football, who cares? :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Hey Yoe, I know we here in Bellville are ready for some football, I guess we will see the Yoe again in pre-district in Camron this time. Do you guys remember a Yoeman by the name of Seth, that played for the Aggies? Good luck to all!!!!
Go Bellville take it one more step this year!!!

dog eat dog
04-14-2003, 10:57 PM
YOEMAN, HOW ARE YOU GONNA COUNT YOURSELF OUT FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE. YOU JUST GONNNA GIVE MARLIN THE DISTRICT TITLE.

MBulldog4life
04-15-2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah im a Marlin Player myself and although we will win distict i wouldnt be givin us the title already but oh well we will win district anditll be proven but dont count yourself out now remeber 2nd place goes to the play offs to.