PDA

View Full Version : A&M gets Rolled

Lion92
12-29-2006, 12:33 AM
I said it would happen weeks ago and you aggie fans butchered me. The got Freakin Rolled just like I said. 45-10 is embarrasing, Fran should quit and go somewhere and hide.

$cooter!
12-29-2006, 12:49 AM
they lost cause they suck.

go Horns!

Bandera YaYa
12-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Well I sure liked the first half better than the second one..........I was pulling for the aggies here, but I actually hid my head under the covers when they showed some footage of the "luncheon" and I saw the "yell leaders" in some hill billy overall get-up, pointing their toes and arms....I just cringed, what the world must think of them! That, with the arm linked swaying and the bending over and grunting thingy....well I was just embarressed for them. Some things are just better left at home, you know what I mean???? IMHO it's not just Fran they need to get rid of!!! Yikes!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o And I'm not being anti-aggie here....I was really pulling for them to win, but the whole package was just too weird. :( :(

setxsports
12-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by $cooter!
they lost cause they suck.

go Horns! :D :clap:

JR2004
12-29-2006, 01:54 AM
I hope there wasn't actually any A&M fans who were expecting to get a win tonight. They didn't even belong on the same field with California. It's even more embarrassing I might think for UT to have lost to a team that just got beatdown like that.

$cooter!
12-29-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by **********
:D :clap: Thanks. :)

Emerson1
12-29-2006, 02:08 AM
I bet "Cart McCoy" doesn't seem so hilarious to aggy now. Talk about karma

Bull Butter
12-29-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I hope there wasn't actually any A&M fans who were expecting to get a win tonight. They didn't even belong on the same field with California. It's even more embarrassing I might think for UT to have lost to a team that just got beatdown like that.
UT also lost to K-State, who got beatdown by Rutgers 37-10

mwynn05
12-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Like I have said all year Texas just isn't that good

Gsquared
12-29-2006, 07:40 AM
A&M will always let ya down in a bowl game. That was evident the last time they played in the Independence Bowl. They just cannot keep from tanking in a bowl game.

rcbulldog34
12-29-2006, 07:56 AM
HOOK'EM

Gsquared
12-29-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Well I sure liked the first half better than the second one..........I was pulling for the aggies here, but I actually hid my head under the covers when they showed some footage of the "luncheon" and I saw the "yell leaders" in some hill billy overall get-up, pointing their toes and arms....I just cringed, what the world must think of them! That, with the arm linked swaying and the bending over and grunting thingy....well I was just embarressed for them. Some things are just better left at home, you know what I mean???? IMHO it's not just Fran they need to get rid of!!! Yikes!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o And I'm not being anti-aggie here....I was really pulling for them to win, but the whole package was just too weird. :( :(
Male cheerleaders are big these days! :eek:

Dogman_1969
12-29-2006, 08:44 AM
If the ref's at K State would have made the right call on the play where UT scored and the ball was spotted at the 1 ft line this year would have been different. The next play McCoy was injured and the rest is history.

Good teams are only seperated by a play or two every year. Case in point.

1. If a flag is thrown when R Bush pushed Lineyheart into the endzone at Notre Dame we wouldn't have had to hear all the media talk about how great USC was.
2. If the pass interference penalty wasn't called in the National Title game a few yrs back then Ohio State and Maurice Clarrett would not have won a National Title.
3. Florida State would have about 3 more Titles if poor old B Bowden's kickers wouldn't have got the sway back when they tried to kick a chip shot to win a game.
4. Texas would have won the Big 12 Title with Major if it some kid wouldn't have roughed the Colorado punter.
5. The Aggies would have won a National Title if they would have took care of SMU about 17 yrs ago.

LitanyofFury
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
If the ref's at K State would have made the right call on the play where UT scored and the ball was spotted at the 1 ft line this year would have been different. The next play McCoy was injured and the rest is history.

Good teams are only seperated by a play or two every year. Case in point.

1. If a flag is thrown when R Bush pushed Lineyheart into the endzone at Notre Dame we wouldn't have had to hear all the media talk about how great USC was.
2. If the pass interference penalty wasn't called in the National Title game a few yrs back then Ohio State and Maurice Clarrett would not have won a National Title.
3. Florida State would have about 3 more Titles if poor old B Bowden's kickers wouldn't have got the sway back when they tried to kick a chip shot to win a game.
4. Texas would have won the Big 12 Title with Major if it some kid wouldn't have roughed the Colorado punter.
5. The Aggies would have won a National Title if they would have took care of SMU about 17 yrs ago.

/signed

Colt getting hurt was obviously what did the Horns in this season. They weren't "great" before that but they were finding a way to win games. After he gets hurt (and yes, Selvin was across the plane of the goalline on the play before) the team just didn't have the will to finish. They then drug Colt out to play against ATM and it was obvious he wasn't up to par by the floaters he was tossing out there compared to when he'd racked up 27 TDs to only 4 INTs all year.

If Colt doesn't get hurt we're talking AT THE LEAST about how Texas will do against the Smurfs and maybe talking about their chances at beating Ohio State and repeating.

And I'm glad mmwynn thinks that a team who will probably end up with 10 wins isn't "that good". Texas has been at the top of the heap for awhile. Don't know of too many teams that get 9 wins or better every season for a decade or so. Championship material? Not really. A good football team? Yeah.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

Are you sure it wasn't the whole idea of them being male that turned you away from them?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I bet "Cart McCoy" doesn't seem so hilarious to aggy now. Talk about karma

To a lot of Aggies it wasn't funny.

Adidas410s
12-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Are you sure it wasn't the whole idea of them being male that turned you away from them?

good one! :thumbsup:

scotty
12-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Sure a lot of IFs in the last post. I was amazed how fast the California defense was and how hard they hit once they got to the ball carrier. They were so quick and great tacklers. A&M needs to look for that same type of defensive personnel. If you saw the Blinn junior college championship game they had much the same sort of defensive quickness. And you do know that the Blinn coach in Fan's son. Maybe they can get some immediate help from just down the road in Brenham. I was also amazed how many players on A&Ms roster were from 3A and 2A schools.