PDA

View Full Version : Final 3a Potw!!

pirate4state
12-28-2006, 01:52 PM
:doh: :doh:

Between the Holidays & me being sick, I totally forgot about the POTW nominations for our final game and what a game!!!

So submit your nominees from the Celina - Liberty Hill game. You should have access to all the stats on that game by now. ;)

Emerson1
12-28-2006, 02:02 PM
The kicker

Old Tiger
12-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The kicker definately

gobbler grad
12-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The kicker

he won it for LH...
I say he wins it here...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
he won it for LH...
I say he wins it here...:thinking:

That is my vote also...

Gio Magallon - Liberty Hill Panthers

tigerpride_08
12-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is my vote also...

sounds like its already settled...:D

carter08
12-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Congratulations to Gio Magallon on being named POTW

LH Panther Mom
12-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That is my vote also...

He had my vote days ago. :D

rundoe
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Way to go Gio!!!!!

bobcat1
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
sounds like its already settled...:D

Why nominate it's pretty much decided huh........

SintonFan
12-28-2006, 09:17 PM
The kicker for President!!!:clap:
I'd nominate him.:cool:

Old Tiger
12-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Screw president...

I nominate him for world leader

charlesrixey
12-29-2006, 09:11 AM
I think Bode is a better candidate

didn't he lead a rushing attack that ran for 330 yards against Celina? I'd say that had more to do with the panther victory than the kicker

please don't let me be the only voice on this one!

LHPfactory
12-29-2006, 09:45 AM
I nominate the whole team of LH, the defense held it down, the offense moved the ball and came up with enough to edge a great Celina team and put the ball in range for Gio to do his work. No one player could have moved LH past a great Celina Team. Give em all game balls and POTW honors!

jason
12-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I think Bode is a better candidate

didn't he lead a rushing attack that ran for 330 yards against Celina? I'd say that had more to do with the panther victory than the kicker

please don't let me be the only voice on this one! i agree too...the special teams in this game were HORRIBLE...i dont know about numbers or names, but #5 from lh and #22 from celina (who is only a freakin sophomore and was running over somebody on EVERY play) were by far the best athletes on that field last weekend....

bobcat1
12-29-2006, 06:53 PM
IMO The dealer in LH's backfield is super slick. Without him and the O-Line, Bode gains no yards and Gio don't kick.

pirate4state
12-30-2006, 07:23 PM
SO - we have:

Gio Magallon - Liberty Hill
Brent Bode - Liberty Hill
#22 from Celina (this guy was just unreal)
the entire LH team :thinking:

carter08
12-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
SO - we have:

Gio Magallon - Liberty Hill
Brent Bode - Liberty Hill
#22 from Celina (this guy was just unreal)
the entire LH team :thinking:

Riley Dodge
He puked
and threw a toucdown
that takes guts
no pun intended
sure, he is 5A, but he deserves to win for all classifcations

pirate4state
12-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Riley Dodge
He puked
and threw a toucdown
that takes guts
no pun intended
sure, he is 5A, but he deserves to win for all classifcations
http://www.kit.netpoets.net/ohbrother.gif

LHPfactory
12-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
IMO The dealer in LH's backfield is super slick. Without him and the O-Line, Bode gains no yards and Gio don't kick.

I agree, Perrin always appeared to be in charge and gave everyone confidence that he was going to get the ball where it was supposed to go. From the snap count to the pitch or pass he was the x-factor for the offense this year, hate to see him go.

bobcat1
12-31-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
I agree, Perrin always appeared to be in charge and gave everyone confidence that he was going to get the ball where it was supposed to go. From the snap count to the pitch or pass he was the x-factor for the offense this year, hate to see him go. A large part of that offense was driven by Perrin hiding the ball. Yes there is mis-direction, but there wouldn't be if he were not that slick. He was fun to watch from the stands. I would have loved to be 16 playing Mike. You talk about staying hopped up all game. I know our freshman Mike was give out after the game. I think we need to add Perrin to the mix.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rundoe
01-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
I nominate the whole team of LH, the defense held it down, the offense moved the ball and came up with enough to edge a great Celina team and put the ball in range for Gio to do his work. No one player could have moved LH past a great Celina Team. Give em all game balls and POTW honors!

I agree They played as a team all year and won as a team. The Team gets my vote!!