PDA

View Full Version : directions

Zepeda96
11-13-2003, 03:41 PM
whats the name of the stadium in victoria, and how do you get there. from east bernard

bulldogvet85
11-13-2003, 03:45 PM
it depends I think there is two in victoria i think I went there a couple of years ago and found that out

Phil C
11-13-2003, 03:59 PM
The Stadium that you are probably playing at is on Airline. Take 60 South to Hwy 59 and go south to Victoria. Exit on the Port Lavaca exit and turn right. Stay on that road till you get to Airline and then turn right and you will get to the stadium. There are other ways to get there too. If you get lost stop and ask for directions at a convenience store.

whtfbplaya
11-13-2003, 04:37 PM
I am going to take the first Victoria exit and go south toward town then make a right at the Burger King and go down about 2 miles stadium on right. I know it's not the quickest but I have always gone that way.

CowboyFan
11-13-2003, 05:45 PM
It's Memorial Stadium...everyone has givin directions, (coming south on 59)just take the first exit, turn right at the first red light and follow it till you hit miore, it will be the seond light, make a left and then a few blocks down is the stadium... you can't miss it the high school and everythings right there, they'll have the lights on so you can see it from awayz if neone gets confused...

From 59 this is the easiest way to get there, coming from this direction!! I Live like a mile from the stadium if you go just about any other way it's easy to get comfused!

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: CowboyFan ]</small>

whtfbplaya
11-13-2003, 05:57 PM
I might go that way tonight I usually go the other way so I can eat at burger king.

CowboyFan
11-13-2003, 06:06 PM
Whataburger??? Our Burger King is by the Mall on Navarro, I not tring to patrinize you I'm just asking...

whtfbplaya
11-13-2003, 06:12 PM
I dont know what it is but yougen get a burger there.

CheerMom
11-13-2003, 06:27 PM
If you are coming from East Bernard just go down 90A until you get to Hallettsville. Go thru town until you get to the Victoria turn-off. You can't miss it. When you get into Victoria take a left on Airline. There is a Golden Corral at the turn. The stadium will be on your right a few blocks down.