PDA

View Full Version : Brantley feeling it from UT fans...

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 01:06 PM
ouch...

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/college-football/not-a-good-way-to-be-added-as-a-friend-223824.php

http://sportsyenta.blogspot.com/2006/12/texas-fans-are-classy.html

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As expected, the Texas faithful are not happy. Some die-hard Longhorns fans have littered Brantley's myspace page with angry comments. We find their maturity (and their interesting take on grammar) refreshing. Here are some of the better messages on his wall right now:

-"What a punk. We gave Mallett a deadline because of you and your word. Where's your integrity, man? Way to string us along for 6 months and then pull this crap. I wouldn't show up for the All American game in SA this year. It won't be a warm welcome for you. So, what are you going to do when you sit behind Tebow for 3 years and your girlfriend breaks up with you? Yeah, like the other guy said, don't say your word is "solid as oak" when your lying. Also, take all the Longhorn stuff off your board. You're not a horn."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Tiger
12-28-2006, 01:07 PM
lame

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 01:07 PM
ouch.... harsh words

pirate4state
12-28-2006, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
12-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Stupid fans doing what every stupid fan does no matter the team, act out with immature comments and name calling

tigerpride_08
12-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
ouch.... harsh words

those are die-hard fans alright...

buff4life
12-28-2006, 03:31 PM
even though its immature...its what every longhorn is thinking...especially me.....and its what he deserves

tigerpride_08
12-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
even though its immature...its what every longhorn is thinking...especially me.....and its what he deserves

yea i kind of feel the same way... :devil:

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Bleh. Kid made a mistake by committing and whatnot before he was really ready. He compounded that mistake by waiting around for months and months to let Mack know when he already had decided on Florida.

Still, he's only 17 or whatever. . .no reason to go talking mess to him on his MySpace. At least those crazies aren't as bad as the Jokelahoma fans that sent death threats to that one guy who was the head ref at the Oregon game! It's just football folks!

big daddy russ
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
This quote was hilarious:

-"Way to go loser say one thing and then back out of it, what a man you are have fun sitting behind Tebow. There rumors flying around Austin that you decommited because of a girl, thats the worst mistake you could ever do. Good luck sitting behind Tebow. Oh by the way UT will be NC champions again before Florida will."

UF has one game between them and the title. We'll see what happens.

Just Watching
12-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
Bleh. Kid made a mistake by committing and whatnot before he was really ready. He compounded that mistake by waiting around for months and months to let Mack know when he already had decided on Florida.

Still, he's only 17 or whatever. . .no reason to go talking mess to him on his MySpace. At least those crazies aren't as bad as the Jokelahoma fans that sent death threats to that one guy who was the head ref at the Oregon game! It's just football folks!

Always nice to hear from a fan that is obsessed with OU:)

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Just Watching
Always nice to hear from a fan that is obsessed with OU:)

What fan of the Longhorns or Sooners ISN'T obssessed with the other school and its football program?:confused:

Ya'll planning on paying off any more players this next season? The car wash deal is out. . .maybe you can have them deliver newspapers for $800 an hour or something.:thumbsup:

carter08
12-28-2006, 09:32 PM
My guess...

http://209.85.12.232/7395/137/emo/lockd.gif

Just Watching
12-28-2006, 09:39 PM
What fan of the Longhorns or Sooners ISN'T obssessed with the other school and its football program?:confused:

Ya'll planning on paying off any more players this next season? The car wash deal is out. . .maybe you can have them deliver newspapers for $800 an hour or something.:thumbsup:

Guys like you crack me up. Thanks, I needed a good chuckle tonight. Sorry about the Big 12 title:)

$cooter!
12-28-2006, 09:52 PM
he deserves everything he gets. you see where Perriloser is right?

Just Watching
12-28-2006, 09:55 PM
yep

JJ7997
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Guys like you crack me up. Thanks, I needed a good chuckle tonight. Sorry about the Big 12 title:)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just Watching
12-28-2006, 09:58 PM
I will say this, after OU won its national title, it had a hard time keeping other quarterbacks in the fold as well. It does seem that recruits aren't patient and they want it all now, and if they don't get it, they'll pack it in

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 10:54 PM

Same for guys like you. Guys that think their team has ever won a legit title in the team's history. Every couple of years after a title what happens to OU? NCAA probation. I mean, you support Oklahoma....and you live in Texas....if that isn't the funniest joke around.....

Oh yeah. . .at this point I have to whip out the obligatory "All-time record" argument. Ok, I'm done. Good luck against the Boise St! If you guys win, big deal. . .it's the Smurfs. If ya lose...ouch.

Don't get Smurfed!!:evil:

Txbroadcaster
12-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Same for guys like you. Guys that think their team has ever won a legit title in the team's history. Every couple of years after a title what happens to OU? NCAA probation. I mean, you support Oklahoma....and you live in Texas....if that isn't the funniest joke around.....

Oh yeah. . .at this point I have to whip out the obligatory "All-time record" argument. Ok, I'm done. Good luck against the Boise St! If you guys win, big deal. . .it's the Smurfs. If ya lose...ouch.

Don't get Smurfed!!:evil:

People like this make the Texas fans like me who are sane look bad.

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
People like this make the Texas fans like me who are sane look bad.

Learn to take a joke. Sheesh. Sorry I dont plaster my posts with smiley faces and whatnot. I could care less what this guy says. It is funny. If you're really worried about what people think about you and the Horns then I feel bad for you, especially considering nothing you or I or anyone else can do would make them change their minds.

Old Tiger
12-29-2006, 07:02 AM
You guys are you win one game every so often and you act like that's your season. Shut up.