PDA

View Full Version : Missing HS football already????

Dogman_1969
12-27-2006, 03:45 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I already have a nervous twitch without HS football. It's so bad I have started making DVD's on my wife's computer of all of my son's freshman game tapes.

He won't watch any more with me. I guess he finally got tired of me asking "what in the world are you doing" and "you should have made that catch".

Oh well, I only have about 8.5 months to go until it starts all over again.

Dogman.........

carter08
12-27-2006, 03:46 PM
I started teraveling the internet looking for highlights of games to download. I plan on making some offseason DVDs to watch every friday. Who cares if I've never heard of the teams i'm watching

Alaska cat
12-27-2006, 08:29 PM
I was at walmart today...and goingthough withdrawls and spied a DVD set called 2 a days. About a HS in alabama...haven't watched i t yet..but its got to be better than nothing:(

carter08
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Alaska cat
I was at walmart today...and goingthough withdrawls and spied a DVD set called 2 a days. About a HS in alabama...haven't watched i t yet..but its got to be better than nothing:(

That was on MTV
I never watched it
It's about Hoover, AL HS

LH Panther Mom
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I don't know about you guys, but I already have a nervous twitch without HS football. It's so bad I have started making DVD's on my wife's computer of all of my son's freshman game tapes.

Oh well, I only have about 8.5 months to go until it starts all over again.

Dogman.........
LHPD made DVD's throughout the season, so we're set. Well, I think he has to do the Celina game still, but he left for Boy Scout camp the day after Christmas. (Of course, we watched it through the camcorder as soon as we got home from the game. :D )

carter08
12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LHPD made DVD's throughout the season, so we're set. Well, I think he has to do the Celina game still, but he left for Boy Scout camp the day after Christmas. (Of course, we watched it through the camcorder as soon as we got home from the game. :D )

Carter would not object to receiving copies of said DVDs

bobcat1
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Bobcat1 would cherish a copy of said DVD's and send $$$$