PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young as Usual!

Phil C
12-27-2006, 10:33 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NYDD70112241956.jpg

Funk-d-fied
12-27-2006, 10:33 AM
run forrest, RUN!!!

BTEXDAD
12-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
run forrest, RUN!!!

Great movie and great QB! :)

bobcat1
12-27-2006, 10:58 AM
run forrest, RUN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Funk-d-fied
12-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Have any of you seen the picture of Vince's wristband while at ut? Its funny, i'll try to find it...

JasperDog94
12-27-2006, 12:28 PM
run forrest, RUN!!! Make fun if you want, but he's helped turn that team around. I hope the Texans are watching.:doh:

LitanyofFury
12-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Just a silly little Aggsy fan letting out some frustration that his Gomers haven't put a QB into the NFL in. . .well. . .forever. Unless you count washed up QBs that move on and off the active list and who drive around smoking doped up cigs.;)

In other news. . .Vince Young is on his way to winning his 4th Rookie of the Week award!

Vince = Rookie of the Year (http://www.nfl.com/rookies/index)

Funk-d-fied
12-27-2006, 01:18 PM
you need to take that fury off your name, why is it that no one else found that to be offensive, I didn't poke fun at him, the pictures needed a caption and I added my opinion, where did I make fun of Vince Young? You need to start trying to start stuff on here and if you do, just let me know, I can go at it about tu and A&M all day, everyday..... this might get us kicked outta here, is that GUMP enough 4ya!

JasperDog94
12-27-2006, 04:04 PM
tu :rolleyes:

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 10:34 AM
you need to take that fury off your name, why is it that no one else found that to be offensive, I didn't poke fun at him, the pictures needed a caption and I added my opinion, where did I make fun of Vince Young? You need to start trying to start stuff on here and if you do, just let me know, I can go at it about tu and A&M all day, everyday..... this might get us kicked outta here, is that GUMP enough 4ya!

It wasn't offensive. . .it was just plain asinine. Meanwhile, I made my reply CLEARLY a joke and you come back and get bent out of shape over it. You're an idiot and you can't help it, I understand.

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 10:58 AM
I can go at it about tu and A&M all day, everyday..... this might get us kicked outta here, is that GUMP enough 4ya!

I can guarantee you it will get the thread locked down....no matter WHICH side starts it!!

Phil C
12-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can guarantee you it will get the thread locked down....no matter WHICH side starts it!!

I can understand that RM. What I don't understand is that if a side doesn't like what a thread is about and can't disagree without being disagreeable why don't they start their own threads rather than ruin it for others.

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I can understand that RM. What I don't understand is that if a side doesn't like what a thread is about and can't disagree without being disagreeable why don't they start their own threads rather than ruin it for others.

THAT is the million dollar question PhilC!!:p

BTEXDAD
12-28-2006, 12:27 PM
THAT is the million dollar question PhilC!!:p

Can't we all just get along?

I'm not on the downlow bowl pickem or whatever it's called, but took A&M to beat Cal in the bowl pot I am in.
Majority of our players have picked Cal including the 5 or 6 ahead of me, so come on aggies!!!

If you win, I promise I won't say anything derogatory about you until at least next year.

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 12:30 PM
You're an idiot and you can't help it, I understand.

Do not make this personal...kid

Phil C
12-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Come on everyone. Please be civil. I don't want my threads closed.

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I don't either Phil but when someone calls someone else an idiot something is going to be said in return.... He is representing all ut fans isn't he?

BTEXDAD
12-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Apparently some people have no sense of humor, Phil.

I did pick A&M to win and hope that they do. PAC 10 is already
0-3 in bowl games. Aggies could make it 0-4 by beating Cal.

JasperDog94
12-28-2006, 12:45 PM
He is representing all ut fans isn't he? Yes. Just like the aggie that slung horse crap on UT band members represents all aggies, right?:rolleyes:

BTEXDAD
12-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Come on everyone. Please be civil. I don't want my threads closed.

And back to your original thread, Phil. VY just keeps winning. Fans up there have to be excited since they're still not out of playoff hunt.
He makes mistakes but lots of big plays also. Will only get better.

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't either Phil but when someone calls someone else an idiot something is going to be said in return.... He is representing all ut fans isn't he?

Don't be ridiculous!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am a Texas fan, he doesn't represent me........(I am actually shocked you typed "ut":eek: :eek: are you feeling okay??)

Old Tiger
12-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Great find Phil :thumbsup:

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 12:58 PM
just giving respect where it's due.... I have alot of friends that attend or graduated there. Great school just not A&M.....

mustang04
12-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Great school just not A&M.....

UT thanks the Lord everyday for that

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 03:15 PM
goes both ways.... only the wicked have horns....

mustang04
12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
goes both ways.... only the wicked have horns....

but true wicked takes the place to judge those with horns and says they are doing what is right

mustang04
12-28-2006, 03:35 PM
WHAT THE HELL....i just noticed that i am getting involved with all this a&m vs. UT rubbish haha...lets talk about vince young....hell of an athlete, eh!

Funk-d-fied
12-28-2006, 03:36 PM
yes he is! very good athlete.... he has the "it" factor

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
WHAT THE HELL....i just noticed that i am getting involved with all this a&m vs. UT rubbish haha...lets talk about vince young....hell of an athlete, eh!

I just realized I didn't see you this entire football season!!!:( :(

Ranger Mom
12-28-2006, 03:48 PM
I just realized I didn't see you this entire football season!!!:( :(

Oh wait....yes I did! I had to sweet talk the lady at the gate at the Lakeview game into letting you in!! ROFLMAO!!!:D :D

LitanyofFury
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah. Doesn't take much to get Aggsy fans foaming at the mouth. As much ridicule as they have to deal with for just being their weird, sheep loving, backwards selves I can understand why they get bent out of shape over every little thing someone says.;)

Now please, get all offended and mad and shoot back with something. I'll get a good laugh out of it. And yes, I'm picking ATM to beat Cal. Hope they do me proud cause I'm in the running for a 50" plasma screen TV over on Orangebloods.

BTEXDAD
12-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD

I'm not on the downlow bowl pickem or whatever it's called, but took A&M to beat Cal in the bowl pot I am in.
Majority of our players have picked Cal including the 5 or 6 ahead of me, so come on aggies!!!

If you win, I promise I won't say anything derogatory about you until at least next year.

:( :doh: :(

:thinking:

I'll just take a knee and not rub it in.

Phil C
01-03-2007, 11:27 AM
What a Man!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2006/01/05/gallery.bestyoung/rose.jpg

Emerson1
01-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Yes. Just like the aggie that slung horse crap on UT band members represents all aggies, right?:rolleyes:
or the aggys that call vince young radio