PDA

View Full Version : What is your New Years Resolution?

piratebg
12-27-2006, 06:03 AM
With the new year right around the corner, I thought we'd see how many of us have decided what we do/don't want to do in 2007. I'm going to try to get off my butt and start working out again. I already bought some running shoes and work out clothes so here's hoping. :D

Old Tiger
12-27-2006, 12:54 PM
my new years resolution is to not set a new years resolution

injuredinmelee
12-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
With the new year right around the corner, I thought we'd see how many of us have decided what we do/don't want to do in 2007. I'm going to try to get off my butt and start working out again. I already bought some running shoes and work out clothes so here's hoping. :D

My realistic goal: Start workign out at least three times a week

Unrealistic Goal: Get on biggest loser. I sent in a tape for season 2 and got soem contact from the producers. Things were goign well until they sent me a personality test to take. Guess I didnt do so well on that.

carter08
12-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Exercise

SintonFan
12-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Quit smoking. With every year I feel my age times two.:(
It's time and I am ready.

44INAROW
12-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Quit smoking. With every year I feel my age times two.:(
It's time and I am ready.

I wish my better half would do the same...... :(

tigerpride_08
12-27-2006, 02:04 PM
do better in school...;)

Adidas410s
12-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
my new years resolution is to not set a new years resolution

or maybe to grow up! ;)

carter08
12-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
do better in school...;)

Move to Sweeny
You'll be the smartest person there

Adidas410s
12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I decided to start a week early...and I'm going for a 3 part plan revolving around a key word: responsibility. The 3 parts are spiritual, personal, and financial. They cover a lot of things from there on out...but I won't get into too many details. Hey...those three words give the acronym SPF. I just realized that! :nerd:

injuredinmelee
12-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I decided to start a week early...and I'm going for a 3 part plan revolving around a key word: responsibility. The 3 parts are spiritual, personal, and financial. They cover a lot of things from there on out...but I won't get into too many details. Hey...those three words give the acronym SPF. I just realized that! :nerd:
Dave Ramsey?

SintonFan
12-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wish my better half would do the same...... :(
It's tough when you look back over your life and can't remember a time when you didn't smoke. It becomes ingrained in who you are, but all things can change with the right attitude, willingness and a little will power. I hope the best for your better half.:)

SintonFan
12-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
lol
:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
My laughs aside(for the Sinton Pirate Fan reference) those are very good ideals in which to start out a new year.

Adidas410s
12-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Dave Ramsey?
no not quite...he annoys me. Plus, he and I don't see eye to eye on all things financial.