PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Adidas410s
12-26-2006, 12:17 PM
or is this place even quieter now than it normally is in the offseason? :(

Phil C
12-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Patience Ad! There will be more activity. Some are still probably not around due to being out of town over the holidays but it will pick up after the first of the year.

Adidas410s
12-26-2006, 12:21 PM
They could also be at home checking out some good moves on TCM or the Fox Movie Channel! ;) There were some good ones on Fox Movies the other day...I may have to order that channel.

CHS_CG
12-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They could also be at home checking out some good moves on TCM or the Fox Movie Channel! ;) There were some good ones on Fox Movies the other day...I may have to order that channel.

speakin of awesome movies i got to see my favorite one this weekend.... The Family Stone.. its too funny!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
speakin of awesome movies i got to see my favorite one this weekend.... The Family Stone.. its too funny!

I hadn't ever seen it and it came on HBO HD the other night so I decided to DVR it and it was hilarious.

Dogman_1969
12-26-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't know about you guys but I sure miss football already.....

I guess 7on7 is the next football I'll get to see but I'm a former lineman and that stuff just ain't football...............................

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

I guess 7on7 is the next football I'll get to see but I'm a former lineman and that stuff just ain't football............................... DM, it's sure as hell fun to watch. My parents loved watching it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

I guess 7on7 is the next football I'll get to see but I'm a former lineman and that stuff just ain't football...............................

Sure it is, if you're fast enough to play. :D

buff4life
12-26-2006, 03:06 PM
I don't care what anyone says...WE ARE MARSHALL was an excellent movie...my only beef is that the hot cheerleader didn't find a new boyfriend....lol