PDA

View Full Version : A positive if any about Cowboys loss

Txbroadcaster
12-25-2006, 11:16 PM
With the way the NFC is shaping up..it LOOKS like Dallas will travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks in round one of the play-offs....Now I ask all fans. Would you rather take on the Giants, Falcons, or Eagles at home, or take on Seattle on the road. First glance is of course a game at home buuuutttt...

Last three games in Seattle, Dallas is 2-1 with the only loss being because of a Bledsoe brain [ C E N S O R E D ] last year throwing an INT when he should have ate the ball and went to OT.

Dallas matches up well with Seattle, So to take a crap loss and put some kind of positive spin. This MIGHT not be as bad of a deal if it develops that they hit the road and take on Seattle.

OF COURSE Philly will prob turn around and lose to Atlanta next week lol

formermbcouns
12-25-2006, 11:27 PM
With the way they are playing now, it doesn't really matter who they play. The defense is horrible and the offense isn't much better.

Txbroadcaster
12-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by formermbcouns
With the way they are playing now, it doesn't really matter who they play. The defense is horrible and the offense isn't much better.

Yea, BUT how many times have we said that about this team and then they will play like a SB contender

Old Tiger
12-25-2006, 11:47 PM
NFC is wack. Each week a super bowl contenders is announced.

Mustangpride09
12-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Dallas will win the division, no way the Eagles beat Atlanta.

piratebg
12-26-2006, 12:00 AM
God willing, Atlanta will help the Boys out next week, and hopefully the team can get their heads out of their butt and start making some plays. The past several weeks they have just been falling apart.

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Yea, BUT how many times have we said that about this team and then they will play like a SB contender

I'll say one thing about you cowboys fans, your loyal to the death. Even though you and I both know the boys aint even close to winning a playoff game.

piratebg
12-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
I'll say one thing about you cowboys fans, your loyal to the death. Even though you and I both know the boys aint even close to winning a playoff game.

And I'm damn proud to admit it. I'll stick with my team through good times and bad times, in sickness and in health, till death do we part. Cowboys for life vato. :D

Txbroadcaster
12-26-2006, 12:15 AM

Before Cowboys vs Saints EVERYONE was saying Dallas might be best team in NFC...then Saints Roll they are the best team, then they lose to Washington at home. Go back even further..beginning of season it was Giants, and Falcons who were world beaters, now look where they are. Carolina started slow, then got hot they were suppose to be a threat, look where they are.

My point in all this us yes I am a loyal fan, but how can ANYONE say ANY team that makes the play-offs in the NFC have no chance. EVERY TEAM in the NFC has huge positives, and glaring weaknesses. It just all depends on which one is the biggest part of a game on a given day.

I can see Chicago rolling to the SB, I can see them losing in the first round. I can see Philly dominating to the SB, I can see them losing at home first week.

It is a topsy turby NFC this year, it is not about who is best, it is about who will get rolling when the play-offs begin and catch the mo and run with it

luvhoops34
12-26-2006, 12:16 AM
That was a dismal performance by the boys this evening. Dismal....:mad:

Just looking at Parcell's, I bet he owns stock in Rolaids.

injuredinmelee
12-26-2006, 12:32 AM
I'll say one thing about you cowboys fans, your loyal to the death. Even though you and I both know the boys aint even close to winning a playoff game. \

amen brother.. keep sipping on that Jerry Jones Kool Aid folks...

Txbroadcaster
12-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
\

amen brother.. keep sipping on that Jerry Jones Kool Aid folks...

Jones has nothing to do with it. I was a fan WAY BEFORE Jones even thought about buying the Cowboys.

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 12:51 AM
I respect the cowboys fans that stick with them through it all. Its just dont make baseless claims that they will win the Super Bowl when they havent even proven anything against the quality teams, and the Giants aint quality opposition, so quit going back to that game.

RMAC
12-26-2006, 01:12 AM
I respect the cowboys fans that stick with them through it all. Its just dont make baseless claims that they will win the Super Bowl when they havent even proven anything against the quality teams, and the Giants aint quality opposition, so quit going back to that game.

Nobody said anything about the SuperBowl. I guarantee you we'd have to have some luck to get there. Does the D need some work? Lord yes, but it can be done. They've had some good games. Had they stepped up and perhaps made some plays save the early pick by Henry then this game might've gone differently. But we can blaim the O was well. Had they finished off some drives it might've turned out in our favor. I don't know who called giving the ball to Barber 4 times in a row w/o ever ONCE using a P/A rollout or something like that, but oh well, I'm not the coach. The point BroadCaster was making is that while we still lost the game, there's still some positives to be taken away.

injuredinmelee
12-26-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Jones has nothing to do with it. I was a fan WAY BEFORE Jones even thought about buying the Cowboys.

Oh I dont doubt the loyalty at all I am jsut adamant that the Cowboys will never ever ever get anywhere until Jerry hands over the personel decisions to someone that knows football and can Manage a team in the salary cap era.

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
And I'm damn proud to admit it. I'll stick with my team through good times and bad times, in sickness and in health, till death do we part. Cowboys for life vato. :D

Your a true football fan, theres not enough of those anymore.

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 02:13 AM
Oh I dont doubt the loyalty at all I am jsut adamant that the Cowboys will never ever ever get anywhere until Jerry hands over the personel decisions to someone that knows football and can Manage a team in the salary cap era.

And it wont happen.......

Txbroadcaster
12-26-2006, 02:20 AM

I wont defend some of his moves..but his salary cap managment after the first few years has been pretty good..The last 4 years the Cowboys have had HUGE surplusses. And speaking of the first few years, almost all the contenders then sold their salary cap soul for a title, it took a few years for everyone to see that did not work..oh except for Daniel Snyder in Washington