PDA

View Full Version : leinart out for season....

necks_c/09
12-25-2006, 06:07 PM
shoulder injury....thoughts...

Chris Hart
12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Yes, now he'll miss their last game...:D

carter08
12-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Out for season
Out for 1 game
Whats the difference?

The team should just list him as questionable
Now we have to listen to an offseason of people asking if Leinart will be ready for next year

JJ7997
12-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Yeah, one last game doesnt matter much in Arizona, but give Leinart a break, he's a good guy and will make a damn good NFL QB one day, probably with a better team.

LitanyofFury
12-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Couldn't have happened to a better guy if you ask me.

He's whined about the Rose Bowl for MONTHS now talking about how USC "lost it" and how the Trojans would win 9/10 times.

He also knocked up that star basketball girlfriend of his or whatever and then dumped her like a bad habit.

The guy is a stuck up loser in my opinion and I'm glad to see him languish in mediocrity down in Arizona. ESPSuck was all hot on the Cardinals after Leinart got drafted by them. . .talked all about how the Cards were playoff bound, etc. Now. . .not so much. Sad part is, Leinart has a TON more talent around him than some of the other rookie QBs and his team will be drafting 2nd right behind the Raiders in '07.

Bull Butter
12-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury

Sad part is, Leinart has a TON more talent around him than some of the other rookie QBs and his team will be drafting 2nd right behind the Raiders in '07.

Leinart plays for the Detroit Lions now?:confused: I must have missed that trade.

1. Oakland 2-13
1. Detroit 2-13
3. Cleveland 4-11
3. Tampa Bay 4-11
5. Arizona, Houston, Washington 5-10

RMAC
12-26-2006, 12:53 AM

He's whined about the Rose Bowl for MONTHS now talking about how USC "lost it" and how the Trojans would win 9/10 times.

He also knocked up that star basketball girlfriend of his or whatever and then dumped her like a bad habit.

The guy is a stuck up loser in my opinion and I'm glad to see him languish in mediocrity down in Arizona. ESPSuck was all hot on the Cardinals after Leinart got drafted by them. . .talked all about how the Cards were playoff bound, etc. Now. . .not so much. Sad part is, Leinart has a TON more talent around him than some of the other rookie QBs and his team will be drafting 2nd right behind the Raiders in '07.

Let it go. UT won the NC like 50 weeks ago. YAY LONGHORNS!!!:rolleyes: You really must be a jerk to say you're glad to see some guy with a bright future getting hurt.

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 02:27 AM

My,My is someone jealous ?

JJ7997
12-26-2006, 02:31 AM
Just like you Texas fans lived in Vince's Title for a year, thinking that it automatically made yall good this year. TU will be on the downside next year. Get over it !

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 08:05 AM
Seperated shoulder, wonde if it will need surgery :thinking:

CalallenWildcat
12-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Just like you Texas fans lived in Vince's Title for a year, thinking that it automatically made yall good this year. TU will be on the downside next year. Get over it !

Tulsa will be on the downside next year? Or Tulane? You are confusing me!