PDA

View Full Version : Food Poisoning on Christmas Eve

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-25-2006, 10:12 AM
I pretty much spent all of last night and some of early this morning throwing up everything I had in my stomach. :(

Regardless, Merry Christmas everyone.

pirate4state
12-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I pretty much spent all of last night and some of early this morning throwing up everything I had in my stomach. :(

ewwwww - that stinks!! :(

Hope you feel better soon!!

Merry Christmas!! :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-25-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ewwwww - that stinks!! :(

Hope you feel better soon!!

Merry Christmas!! :)

I'm scared to eat in anything in fear that I might throw it up. :(

Hansum Stranger
12-25-2006, 10:18 AM

You just wanna be like Riley Dodge :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger

Maybe....:cool:

pirate4state
12-25-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm scared to eat in anything in fear that I might throw it up. :( What did you eat that made you so sick?? We are having a non traditional Christmas meal today. :) We are having Italian food and I better get moving if I'm gonna get it on the table by Noon!! :doh: :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What did you eat that made you so sick?? We are having a non traditional Christmas meal today. :) We are having Italian food and I better get moving if I'm gonna get it on the table by Noon!! :doh: :D

I have no clue, nobody else got sick except for me. I feel good again though, but I ended up losing 10 pounds. :(

We're having catfish for our Christmas meal today, and I'm going to eat a bunch of it. Merry Christmas Rita.

pirate4state
12-25-2006, 12:28 PM
I have no clue, nobody else got sick except for me. I feel good again though, but I ended up losing 10 pounds. :(

We're having catfish for our Christmas meal today, and I'm going to eat a bunch of it. Merry Christmas Rita.

I'm glad you feel better!! Enjoy your catfish.

Merry Christmas Gary.

txkmom
12-25-2006, 02:09 PM
I can sympathize - got food poisoning at the family Christmas Eve celebration/meal years ago and have never forgotten how bad it is to be so sick at a gorge-yourself-and-party party! Glad you are better - catfish sounds GOOD to an old Louisiana gal like me. Merry Christmas!!

JJ7997
12-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Sorry to hear about that, I had a similar experience on New Years back in 2000. I know its one of the worst nights of my life. Hope your feeling better.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Well, I thought that I was feeling better until I ate lunch, and it was not such a good idea. I'm feeling quite a bit better now, but I won't be eating anything until tomorrow night I don't think. 15 pounds lost and counting....I'm more disappointed about the loss of weight than anything else as I've been trying to gain. :(
Thanks for your well-wishes everyone, and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

NHSRattler60
12-25-2006, 10:09 PM
That Pretty much sucks dude.

Get better. Merry Christmas, and if it's not, Happy New Year.

-Your Boy,
That one guy.

injuredinmelee
12-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger

Post of the day material that was.

Txbroadcaster
12-26-2006, 02:22 AM
Are you sure it is food posioning? To lose 15 pounds in less than 24 hours is extreme, even taking in account the water and fluids your losing.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Are you sure it is food posioning? To lose 15 pounds in less than 24 hours is extreme, even taking in account the water and fluids your losing.

It had all of the symptoms of food poisoning, but whatever it was it is out of my system. I dropped down to 209 and am not happy about it. :mad:

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Stomache Virus is going around bro ;) found that out last night when I went in to work.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Stomache Virus is going around bro ;) found that out last night when I went in to work.

Well, I had no fever, just felt like crap and threw up everything that I ate.

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Drink a un-refrigerated sprite, and don't drink cold drinks

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Drink a un-refrigerated sprite, and don't drink cold drinks

Well, that would have been a good idea yesterday, but I'm finally able to hold down food and liquids today, so I'm happy again. I'm going to keep it light though. If I get sick again I'll know who to ask.