PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Celina posters...

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 02:04 PM
better make sure that you ONLY say the following things:

1) LH played better
2) LH won
3) Congrats to LH

If you say anything other than that...you're being rude and "not classy." A few examples would be:

1) Celina didn't play their best
2) Celina didn't execute as well as they could have
3) Celina had too many turnovers and coaching mistakes and that's why they lost.

Just wanted to make sure everybody is clear on this! ;)

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Celina only had like 1 turnover. LH had 3 :)

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Celina only had like 1 turnover. LH had 3 :)
Celina fumbled 2 times and lost both of them. They also failed twice on 4th and 1 to convert. Though not a "turnover" in the stat column...it's a "turnover on downs."

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Failure to convert is a direct result of our DEFENSE PREVENTING them from converting.

This stuff from you is getting really old. :mad: :rolleyes:

like I said...if you don't bow down to LH on here you'll get chastised. Is this not a football site??? Are people not allowed to discuss football anymore??? I guess I missed the memo when this became a site to do nothing but congratulate those who win games...:rolleyes:

GAP22
12-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Congratulations to Liberty Hill 3A Div II State Champions!

This was a great game that was fought by two great teams. LH was the best team in this game and EARNED the championship! This game will be remembered and talked about for sometime. There is no doubt that these WERE the two best teams in the Division II bracket and provided a great battle.

It should not be debated on the missed opportunities by either team. It should not be debated on great plays made by both teams. It should not be debated on who won the battle in this part or that part of the game (e.g. trenches, special teams, passing, running). It should not be debated on which coaching staff made the best calls or adjustments. It should not be debated on which team should have won or did win “because of” this or that. It should not be debated which fans supported their team better.

Unfortunately, there are those that will debate these things and take away from the GREAT championship game that was played by GREAT young men. The best team won the game and that is why playoff football is FANTASTIC. It was an honor to watch two fine schools battle on the gridiron. Let’s not tarnish the exploits of these fine young men and coaching staffs by debating what is now finished.

Congratulations to the Celina Team for a historic game and leaving it all on the field, you have represented your community wonderfully and “We are proud of you”.

Congratulations to the Liberty Hill Team for a historic game and the good sportsmanship you showed, it was an honor to play such a worthy opponent and you have earned our respect.

Respectfully,

Celina Fan

Chris Hart
12-24-2006, 02:22 PM
And BTW, one of those Celina lost fumbles came after the runner was stopped 2-3 yds short of the first down on a fourth down play. He fumbled it forward and it passed the first down marker where recovered by Liberty Hill. Had he held onto the ball, Liberty Hill would've had about 5 yds better field position...:)

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

1) LH played better
2) LH won
3) Congrats to LH

If you say anything other than that...you're being rude and "not classy." A few examples would be:

3) Celina had too many turnovers and coaching mistakes and that's why they lost.

Just wanted to make sure everybody is clear on this! ;) Okay LH played better, LH did win and again my congrats to LH. Celina may not have played their best, but LH may have not either, Celina didn't execute as well as they could have because the Panthers had something to do with that, and they both had turnovers. Again, I think Celina had a great team...just got beat.

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 02:59 PM

1) LH played better
2) LH won
3) Congrats to LH

Well, I think when all week long no one else was allowed to even suggest that LH had a chance to win this game b/c of the Celina defense then I think ANYONE can say what they want w/in the guidelines of this forum!!

BobcatBenny
12-24-2006, 03:00 PM

1) LH played better
2) LH won
3) Congrats to LH

Thanks, Adidas.

I forgot that the people on this forum don't like to actually talk about football. :thinking:

Then I read about those that claim to be baseball fans. Wow, if they don't like Xs Os and stats during football, I can't wait for baseball. :nerd:

No stats involved in that sport! :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot . . . LH played better . . . LH won . . . Congrats to LH

Centextrash
12-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Well said Gap22.

Congrats to the Bobcats on the great season.

Congrats to the Panthers on the championship.

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Thanks, Adidas.

I forgot that the people on this forum don't like to actually talk about football. :thinking:

Then I read about those that claim to be baseball fans. Wow, if they don't like Xs Os and stats during football, I can't wait for baseball. :nerd:

No stats involved in that sport! :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot . . . LH played better . . . LH won . . . Congrats to LH

I LOVE BASEBALL & SOFTBALL!!! Sinton has great tradition in both sports & look to make another run to Austin!!! Bring it on!!! January 30th can't come soon enough!! :thumbsup:

Rabbit'93
12-24-2006, 03:04 PM
like I said...if you don't bow down to LH on here you'll get chastised. Is this not a football site??? Are people not allowed to discuss football anymore??? I guess I missed the memo when this became a site to do nothing but congratulate those who win games...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maroon87
12-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
:rolleyes:

I second that.

rundoe
12-24-2006, 03:14 PM
like I said...if you don't bow down to LH on here you'll get chastised. Is this not a football site??? Are people not allowed to discuss football anymore??? I guess I missed the memo when this became a site to do nothing but congratulate those who win games...:rolleyes:

LHPM was simply stating facts, as they actually happened. Which was much more accurately than you did.

SintonFan
12-24-2006, 03:29 PM

1) LH played better
2) LH won
3) Congrats to LH

Have you been using piss in your Cheerios for the last few weeks or what? I'd say you are more anti-LH versus the whole board being pro-LH.:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
LHPM was simply stating facts, as they actually happened. Which was much more accurately than you did.

Where did I state facts incorrectly? :thinking:

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Have you been using piss in your Cheerios for the last few weeks or what? I'd say you are more anti-LH versus the whole board being pro-LH.:rolleyes:

When have I been anti-LH? I have never seen them play...I don't know anybody from there...I'm quite indifferent towards LH. I am tired of people who throw insults at those who say something besides the things that I mentioned at the top. Like I said...I didn't know that this was a site where we're only allowed to congrat the victors and not discussino what took place in the game.

SintonFan
12-24-2006, 03:38 PM
When have I been anti-LH? I have never seen them play...I don't know anybody from there...I'm quite indifferent towards LH. I am tired of people who throw insults at those who say something besides the things that I mentioned at the top. Like I said...I didn't know that this was a site where we're only allowed to congrat the victors and not discussino what took place in the game.
I seriously wonder if you would have created this topic had Celina won. :nerd:

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Addidas is correct on this but he isn't wearing purple tinted glasses, therefore he can see clearly.

I like to discuss the game but I can't find a thread that I can do that on without being whipped and flogged about the head and neck with Purple confetti. I posted pictures and emoticons most of the week because of all the BS being spread by Orange posters all week. This board loves Purple because of LHPM. Who could blame them. And let's face it, we all love a Cinderella story don't we. For after all we in Celina were the evil invaders of the heirarchy of 3A football. Guess what. We will see you again next year. Now I am not a new poster on the board and I know how to tip-toe through the board. That's not my nature and maybe next year, Celina won't be as hated and I can be more myself.

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I seriously wonder if you would have created this topic had Celina won. :nerd:

I wouldn't have had to...there would've been plenty of people from LH playing the "what if" game...and they could've gotten together on here to sing "Kumbaya" and nobody here would've chastised them for would they? ;)

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Addidas is correct on this but he isn't wearing purple tinted glasses, therefore he can see clearly.

I like to discuss the game but I can't find a thread that I can do that on without being whipped and flogged about the head and neck with Purple confetti. I posted pictures and emoticons most of the week because of all the BS being spread by Orange posters all week. This board loves Purple because of LHPM. Who could blame them. And let's face it, we all love a Cinderella story don't we. For after all we in Celina were the evil invaders of the heirarchy of 3A football. Guess what. We will see you again next year. Now I am not a new poster on the board and I know how to tip-toe through the board. That's not my nature and maybe next year, Celina won't be as hated and I can be more myself. I always maintained that Celina was a great team, and never said anything bad about the team or coaching staff, but you created a thread comparing me to someone who did. I disagreed with something you said and you went off. I was on LH's bandwagon because they are on the lower half of the bracket, I had seen them play, and honestly thought they would beat Celina. I don't see through purple colored glasses...I see through green ones.

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I am tired of people who throw insults at those who say something besides the things that I mentioned at the top. Like I said...I didn't know that this was a site where we're only allowed to congrat the victors and not discussino what took place in the game.

Seems like you have been doing just that. Are you tired of yourself too??? :rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed when teams talk alot of smack there will be people from ALL OVER THE BOARD to come back and dish it out. Too bad you were rooting for the losing team.

Maroon87
12-24-2006, 03:59 PM
The really sad thing is that with a lot of crap being spewed (and not by Celina folks), it is becoming difficult for me to say things about our team who won.....a team that my son was a very integral part of. :(

Say it LHPM! You're very much entitled to be proud.

BTW how about that running game?;)

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 04:18 PM
The really sad thing is that with a lot of crap being spewed (and not by Celina folks), it is becoming difficult for me to say things about our team who won.....a team that my son was a very integral part of. :(

And I watched him and he will be a hoss the next 2 years! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now Greenmachine, you know your statement about my statement was as idiotic as your twin's statement about our team and coaching staff. I wanted only state an observation about the game from my point of view. I guess anything I thought was idiotic to you because you don't agree. When I got my http://www.1atexasfootball.com/images/bmoon.gif they also issued me an opinion like they did you. When I want or need yours, I'll ask for it. What's that???? Oh it was your Mom calling your twin and you for bath time. :p :D

Hansum Stranger
12-24-2006, 04:24 PM

This stuff from you is getting really old. :mad: :rolleyes:

Yes it is

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
And I watched him and he will be a hoss the next 2 years! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now Greenmachine, you know your statement about my statement was as idiotic as your twin's statement about our team and coaching staff. I wanted only state an observation about the game from my point of view. I guess anything I thought was idiotic to you because you don't agree. When I got my http://www.1atexasfootball.com/images/bmoon.gif they also issued me an opinion like they did you. When I want or need yours, I'll ask for it. What's that???? Oh it was your Mom calling your twin and you for bath time. :p :D Okay. I'm so sorry. Celina is the greatest and should have won by at least 4 td's. It was the worst game they have ever played. You know that my Gobblers made a quicker exit than I had hoped, but we still did something that mighty Celina could not do this year........but you know what that is. :tongue:

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Seems like you have been doing just that. Are you tired of yourself too??? :rolleyes:

In case you haven't noticed when teams talk alot of smack there will be people from ALL OVER THE BOARD to come back and dish it out. Too bad you were rooting for the losing team.

Yes...I've been insulting the same people that I started this thread in support of...moron! :rolleyes:

Again...I never had a rooting interest for either team. Just because I know more about Celina than Liberty Hill doesn't mean that I wanted them to win. It simply means that I was more informed about them. I felt no disappointment over their loss. I'm sorry that you feel that way and have stopped reading for context with what I've said.

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 04:32 PM
With that I will leave this topic. LH, you are a most deserved champion. :)

slpybear the bullfan
12-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Okay, I am a disinterested bystander in all the LH-Ce talk, and this one is just getting old quick.

Closed.