PDA

View Full Version : The one thing i don't like about state championship weekend...

District303aPastPlayer
12-24-2006, 12:19 PM
is the fact that you have people coming from out of the woodwork to second guess what happened. A team always wins, and another always loses. Let the team who has just won a state championship enjoy it. Let their fans enjoy it. It has gotten to the point where you have to feel bad for winning because someone will always come in and say "well, why did this happen at that time?" or "we lost it away, they didnt win." Just be thankful you got that far... there are alot of other teams that would have given anything for one more week....

So with that said... put yourself in the opposite side of things before you say what you are about to say....

(note: This isn't intended to call anyone out, or single out any poster, but it needs to be said)

JJ7997
12-24-2006, 12:24 PM
I dont like that the seasons officially gone. I cant believe how many awesome games there were this year. Liberty Hill definitely made this a year to never forget, and that does include the whoopin' they put on my poor Gatesville Hornets.

District303aPastPlayer
12-24-2006, 02:35 PM
ttt