PDA

View Full Version : Green Machine and TigerWR are twins

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 10:04 AM
And this can be there very own personal Romper Room. Post away kids!

lostaussie
12-24-2006, 10:05 AM
foam walls?

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
foam walls? You know it!

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm confused. :confused: But what's new...

CenTexSports
12-24-2006, 10:36 AM
I think that Tiger WR is being a little silly lately but what would you expect from him. Maybe he is a little giddy because Rockdale scored 21 on LH and he thinks that Rockdale should have been in the game yesterday. It is obvious to him that Rockdale is better than Celina since they scored more on LH than Celina did.

As for the Celina posters: I think you are getting a little too worked up. I think all of you have just started posting in the last month or so. As terrible as the LH folks are (tongue in cheek), they have been posting for quite a while and they have a larger following. You should not expect all of the friends of LH to jump on your bandwagon so soon. Keep posting and you will get a lot of support because you have a great football program. And except for Gilmer (because they recruit) what the people on this forum like is great 3a football and great 3a football fans.

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 10:44 AM
I didn't say anything that should set you off like that, and your statement about winning by 3 td's if ya'll execute was plain idiotic and I'm surre I'm not the only one who thinks that. I spoke highly of Celina's program and you have no reason to compare me to Tiger WR. So if you are calling me out, come get some!

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I think that Tiger WR is being a little silly lately but what would you expect from him. Maybe he is a little giddy because Rockdale scored 21 on LH and he thinks that Rockdale should have been in the game yesterday. It is obvious to him that Rockdale is better than Celina since they scored more on LH than Celina did. You have no clue as to why I post certain things

carter08
12-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
You have no clue as to why I post certain things

Do you have Mad Cow?

Eagle 1
12-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Twins, ya think?
BTW bobcat check your home email.

http://www.funnypop.com/pictures/data/505/173happy_twins.jpg

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 01:40 PM
http://www.familypoet.com/graphics/Cry-Baby.gif
bobcat1 :D

luvhoops34
12-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Tiger what's your problem? You jumped on the LH bandwagon and they won! You should be ecstatic. Quit ragging on the Celina folks and their program. When Rockdale has won as many state championships as Celina, then maybe you might be taken seriously, but I doubt it.

The Celina and LH posters have all been really classy about winning/losing this game. You however, have not! This is the season of good will towards man. Why don't you show some.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Tiger what's your problem? You jumped on the LH bandwagon and they won! You should be ecstatic. Quit ragging on the Celina folks and their program. When Rockdale has won as many state championships as Celina, then maybe you might be taken seriously, but I doubt it.

The Celina and LH posters have all been really classy about winning/losing this game. You however, have not! This is the season of good will towards man. Why don't you show some.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! All I said was Celina made some bad coaching calls and they jumped on me. Plus he called me out like this and I do something back it's my fault? That pic was a joke anyway you people are too serious. It doesn't matter if I show class or not I really care less what people think. Also I was just stiring the pot with the happy holiday's deal. I am christian and celebrate christmas ;)

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 01:58 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Very good assessment, so why was I lumped in with Tiger??? :confused: I have said good things about Celina. And for the record, bobcat1 has not been totally classy. If you remember, he blamed Celina's lack of execution on their not winning by at least 3 td's.

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Very good assessment, so why was I lumped in with Tiger??? :confused: I have said good things about Celina. And for the record, bobcat1 has not been totally classy. If you remember, he blamed Celina's lack of execution on their not winning by at least 3 td's.

Saying that your team failed to execute has nothing to do with "being classy" or not. It's his honest opinion...he feels if their execution would have been at it's top level than the result would have been different. It's not rude...it's not demeaning to anybody...so for you to make that sort of comment is totally out of line as you have no basis for saying such things.

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Refer to this link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57562)

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Saying that your team failed to execute has nothing to do with "being classy" or not. It's his honest opinion...he feels if their execution would have been at it's top level than the result would have been different. It's not rude...it's not demeaning to anybody...so for you to make that sort of comment is totally out of line as you have no basis for saying such things.
I don't recall seeing any of the Liberty Hill people saying "if we had not fumbled 3 times yada yada yada". There were things for BOTH teams that could have changed the momentum and/or score.

It's also possible that both defensive battles helped cause some of the "lack of execution" or however someone wants to view it. :hand:

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I don't recall seeing any of the Liberty Hill people saying "if we had not fumbled 3 times yada yada yada". There were things for BOTH teams that could have changed the momentum and/or score.

It's also possible that both defensive battles helped cause some of the "lack of execution" or however someone wants to view it. :hand:
You won't see anybody from LH say "well if we hadn't done this..." because they don't have to play the "what if" game. THEY WON!!! Winners don't questio what might have happened because they acheived their desired outcome. If somebody from LH was to start saying "well if we had only done this, that, and the other better..." they would get ripped pretty bad for being poor sports and "rubbing it in" on Celina.

luvhoops34
12-24-2006, 02:17 PM
All I said was Celina made some bad coaching calls and they jumped on me. Plus he called me out like this and I do something back it's my fault? That pic was a joke anyway you people are too serious. It doesn't matter if I show class or not I really care less what people think. Also I was just stiring the pot with the happy holiday's deal. I am christian and celebrate christmas ;)

;) Dip stick is what you are!;) :D

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 03:54 PM
As I said twins. Need proof just read your ramblings. And the 2 of you together can't hang.
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's also possible that both defensive battles helped cause some of the "lack of execution" or however someone wants to view it.
You're right LHPM but then we would again be discussing football instead of the coronation of LH. :p

bandera7
12-24-2006, 04:15 PM
It sounds like LH fans are getting criticized for saying much the same things as the Celina fans...and everybody feels a little sorry for Celina, because they lost, but its ok for them to do it? Both teams were great, both had great seasons...Let LH celebrate their win, because they are now the state champs

thatsminty
12-24-2006, 04:36 PM
You have no clue as to why I post certain things

lolz, about 90% of this board has no clue as to why people post certain things.

But then again, what do I know, I don't take anything here seriously...as I should...ya know...cuz, this is a serious manner here.

objection anyone?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-24-2006, 04:40 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey now, leave Rockdale out of this. Our kids play hard year in and year out, and regardless of having only one State Title to boast about, there are a lot of us who are still proud of the accomplishments of our athletes.

thatsminty
12-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Hey now, leave Rockdale out of this. Our kids play hard year in and year out, and regardless of having only one State Title to boast about, there are a lot of us who are still proud of the accomplishments of our athletes.

to be honest with you, I really can't wait for Rockdale to get up there with the big boys come soon (hopefully) and take themselves to state.

besides the team that I love--well, the 2005 players anyhow ;) ;)

Rockdale is a close second.

Alaska cat
12-24-2006, 09:20 PM
;) Dip stick is what you are!;) :D

Luvhoops....I'll second that one:D :clap:

bobcat1
12-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I want to publicly apologize to Green Machine. He in no way deserves to be accused of being TigerWR's twin. Green Machine had an opinion about what I should and should not say and he is entitled to that just as I am entitled to have my own opinion. I just never lose very well. Hate it! I turned the Cowboys off last night in the 3rd quarter because of pure anger. LOL Please forgive me Green Machine. Nobody on this board deserves being twins with TigerWR. :D

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Sorry I have my opinion :)

carter08
12-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Sorry I have my opinion :)

It's ok T-F

GreenMachine
12-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I want to publicly apologize to Green Machine. He in no way deserves to be accused of being TigerWR's twin. Green Machine had an opinion about what I should and should not say and he is entitled to that just as I am entitled to have my own opinion. I just never lose very well. Hate it! I turned the Cowboys off last night in the 3rd quarter because of pure anger. LOL Please forgive me Green Machine. Nobody on this board deserves being twins with TigerWR. :D There was no need to apologize publicly, you said it in your pm nicely. Hope to have more chats with you sometime in the future. Seems like you are as passionate about your football as I am. :)

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 07:16 PM
How come I don't get an apology...

bobcat1
12-26-2006, 07:31 PM
For what? You needed all that and more. No apology coming...........:p

Old Tiger
12-26-2006, 08:12 PM
cool...I'm glad we all are friends here! What would 3adownlow be without friendship and bad coaching decisions

bobcat1
12-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Idiotic statements from Prina Dona Tigers! :p