PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is BILLYFRED0000??

Ranger Mom
12-24-2006, 09:45 AM
I had the "hankerin" for a bunch of useless stats this morning!!:thinking:

:D :D :D :p

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 10:04 AM
ROFL! :clap: :clap: :D

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Please don't get him started.....................

BILLYFRED0000
12-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I had the "hankerin" for a bunch of useless stats this morning!!:thinking:

:D :D :D :p

Hey was that a football game or what? I am back btw. I had my
5 and 8 year old at the game last night and was doing more refereeing in the stands than the guys on the field. NO stats to day. Hats off to LH. I thought we had you when we got that last fumble but your D made the stop and you came right back down the field. Best rebuilding year I have ever seen tho. Started out
with 6 returning starters and nearly made it all the way. No heads hanging for us.

Ranger Mom
12-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Hey was that a football game or what? I am back btw. I had my
5 and 8 year old at the game last night and was doing more refereeing in the stands than the guys on the field. NO stats to day. Hats off to LH. I thought we had you when we got that last fumble but your D made the stop and you came right back down the field. Best rebuilding year I have ever seen tho. Started out
with 6 returning starters and nearly made it all the way. No heads hanging for us.

Well Heck!!!:confused: :confused:

I'm disappointed!! I guess I will just have to go I-Hop now!

rundoe
12-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well Heck!!!:confused: :confused:

I'm disappointed!! I guess I will just have to go I-Hop now!

Amazing, no stats????? I'll give you one 22-19. YOu can go to I hop now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Here are a couple of quick stats just for ya'll. First loss in 32. 5th
loss in 132. LH is the only team to beat Celina in a Title game. And next year we will lose only 6 starters. This year we only had
6 returning starters.

Rabbit'93
12-24-2006, 10:40 AM
loss in 132. LH is the only team to beat Celina in a Title game. And next year we will lose only 6 starters. This year we only had
6 returning starters. And 20 move ins from Plano/Frico/Mckinney. ;) I may not be able to stand the posters from Celina but your kids have heart and class. Congrats on a great season.

BILLYFRED0000
12-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
And 20 move ins from Plano/Frico/Mckinney. ;) I may not be able to stand the posters from Celina but your kids have heart and class. Congrats on a great season.

I am proud of our boys. They never quit. As good a game to go out on as any except a win.

I do not know how many we have moving in. I do know that Coach Ford said between 130 and 150 plan on playing next year
in High School program. If those underclassmen are as good as this years group we are going to be pretty salty.

District303aPastPlayer
12-24-2006, 12:32 PM
6 returning starters.

I don't care who you are... losing 5 games out of 132... and probably being within 7 points of winning them all is impressive...

lostaussie
12-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I don't care who you are... losing 5 games out of 132... and probably being within 7 points of winning them all is impressive... I must digress:D..............45-22 is one of our proudest moments. That is 23, but hey, can't live in the past. What Celina has done is nothing short of phenomenal:thumbsup: