PDA

View Full Version : who needed a valium with 3 minutes togo:)??

Alaska cat
12-24-2006, 12:43 AM
I know I did:)

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 12:49 AM
I think I'll need one just to sleep tonight. ;)

I am a PROUD Liberty Hill bandwagon fan ( :rolleyes: ). I have been to 4 of their games this year. They lost the 1st one I saw by 4 points to Cuero and won the next three!!!

The Liberty Hill fans were gracious to all of us downlow invaders the past couple of weeks!! :thumbsup:

I guess tonight they not only earned the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, but they also truly earned the "Darlings of the Downlow" title. :kiss:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-24-2006, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think I'll need one just to sleep tonight. ;)

I am a PROUD Liberty Hill bandwagon fan ( :rolleyes: ). I have been to 4 of their games this year. They lost the 1st one I saw by 4 points to Cuero and won the next three!!!

The Liberty Hill fans were gracious to all of us downlow invaders the past couple of weeks!! :thumbsup:

I guess tonight they not only earned the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, but they also truly earned the "Darlings of the Downlow" title. :kiss: \

Darlin's of the downlow. I like it.

SintonFan
12-24-2006, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
\

Darlin's of the downlow. I like it.
:thumbsup: :clap: :)

rundoe
12-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I wanted to take a minute to say Thanks to all the folks who believed in us on the Downlow. I made a lot of new freinds ( I think) and enjoyed talking to and meeting all of you. It was a blast!!!!!

Wimbro_Pro leaving the Downlow after last nights game:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/twilight--/thnapoleon.gif

Merry Christmas to All. Gonna go take a nap!!!!
Rundoe
Proud Dad of the State Champions!!!!