PDA

View Full Version : Crow feeding Starts Here!

BobcatBenny
12-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Gotta give it to LH. They won. Start feeding.

bobcat1
12-23-2006, 11:46 PM
A little sweet and sour sauce with mine please. I am glad we got there. LH won and that's all there is to say. Don't matter much else that happened just that the score board read 22-19. We'd take a do over tomorrow though! Now where's that dang tough crow. :tongue:

Adidas410s
12-23-2006, 11:47 PM
tell the coach to kick an XP!!!! :mad:

Alaska cat
12-23-2006, 11:51 PM
I preferred mine BBQ'd.

congratulations LH you deserve the kudos..You did what I thought could not be done.

But I'll get started early and draw a line in the sand...You will never do it again:)

BobcatBenny
12-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey, sometimes teenagers fail to execute. That is why high school football is so good.

WildTexan
12-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Our kicker could put a kickoff on a dime in a windstorm, but he was struggling with punts and FGs several times during the year.....for having such a vaunted defense, I reckon there is something to be said for going for it inside the 3 on 4th and goal instead of leaving the chore to a shaky kicking game....

but alas, either team could have won this game and the other would not have been ashamed to have played how they did....each team had chances to pull out a victory, and LH made the final pull out, so they deserved the victory.....

Congratulations LH on your title....it sure beats going shopping 2 days before Christmas now don't it?

LHPfactory
12-24-2006, 01:04 AM
I wanted to feed yall crow stuffed with stat sheets, remember. However, after witnessing the outstanding play and sportsmanship by the young men of Celina, I just cant do it. I now know why Celina has been to the big game 9 times and has 7 titles to show for it. Yall have a great community with great kids, be proud. And yeah im sure yall will be back again and again......... I have 4 young sons and if I lived in north Texas I would want them to be a part of a program like yours.

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Celina should kick their coaches in the ass it was their fault they lost

Daddy D 11
12-24-2006, 01:26 AM
i thought i was going to eat crow benny? :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-24-2006, 01:26 AM
I aint eatin none of this damned crow you speak of

BobcatBenny
12-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
i thought i was going to eat crow benny? :rolleyes:
Yeah, so did I, but congratulations to your fine team. Your defense really played well. So did your offense, but 15 times this year I have seen teams crumble under the ball control of Celina. Tonight I thought Celina was going wear out your D, but they just kept coming. Flat out impressive.

Daddy D 11
12-24-2006, 01:56 AM
yeah, it actually even surprised me !

mankat
12-24-2006, 02:06 AM
What a game, what a night. Both teams played football the way it should be played. I would want my son to play for either team. Celina, you are great. Your coaches, fans and family should be proud. LH, you are building the same kind of dynasty that Celina has and you are doing it the right way. We would all be lucky to see this rematch next year.

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Will you stop with that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 07:21 AM
Great play by both teams, but there are a few other teams around the state that might get in the way of ya'lls rematch next year. It starts with great programs, which ya'll both have, but also some luck to get to where both of ya'll ended up. :)

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 07:54 AM

Will you please kick this kid to the curb. His remarks are slander to our coaches and I believe he is cursing in this post which is in violation of these rules:
1). Keep it clean.
Vulgarity, profanity, sexually explicit/sexually suggestive language and/or pictures, and racial remarks will not be tolerated. Your posts will be monitored and evaluated based on both language and context, so even if you substitute characters for certain letters, it's the MEANING that counts.
3). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

sweetxpeach
12-24-2006, 09:07 AM
Both teams played a great game I was lucky to be a part of that..... LH wow I am so proud congrats to Debbie and all the other supporters and players

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 09:40 AM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4197/celina003alv5.jpg
(taken Friday night in our locker room) ;)

GreenMachine
12-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4197/celina003alv5.jpg
(taken Friday night in our locker room) ;) SWEET :D :D :D

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 09:55 AM
I guess we wouldn't have seen this picture if you would have lost????? LOL

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I guess we wouldn't have seen this picture if you would have lost????? LOL
:D How did you guess? ;)

Adidas410s
12-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Will you please kick this kid to the curb. His remarks are slander to our coaches and I believe he is cursing in this post which is in violation of these rules:

good luck getting that to happen... :(

BILLYFRED0000
12-24-2006, 10:54 AM
I want my Crow with bbq, fried ocra, jalapeno baked beans and some cherry cobbler with ice cream.... And a large Dr. Pepper.

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I want my Crow with bbq, fried ocra, jalapeno baked beans and some cherry cobbler with ice cream.... And a large Dr. Pepper. Sheesh that's alot of crow. :p :p ;)

pirate4state
12-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
good luck getting that to happen... :( take it up in a PM.

rundoe
12-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sheesh that's alot of crow. :p :p ;)

Afer all the stats and crowing he did last week, he should have to eat two of them without any thing, including ketchup!!!!, lol

I quit reading after the no one can run against our 10-1 defence.

Alaska cat
12-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
I wanted to feed yall crow stuffed with stat sheets, remember. However, after witnessing the outstanding play and sportsmanship by the young men of Celina, I just cant do it. I now know why Celina has been to the big game 9 times and has 7 titles to show for it. Yall have a great community with great kids, be proud. And yeah im sure yall will be back again and again......... I have 4 young sons and if I lived in north Texas I would want them to be a part of a program like yours.

LHP, that is a gracious thing to say..and you are right. It is a great community, and it is a great program:clap:

Alaska cat
12-24-2006, 09:27 PM
I aint eatin none of this damned crow you speak of

OK cool...I have an alternative menu for you.:D

bobcat1
12-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LHPfactory

Need a upgrade in Jobs???? 4 boys you say???? :D

Alaska cat
12-24-2006, 09:50 PM
I was thinking :thinking: we need to send him and enticement, something in.....uuuuummmmm...Orange dont you think Benny?:)

EAGLE9166
12-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Billyfred needs to eat his crow at Coopers, right down the road from the state champion house, in DEER Country. They have all billyfreds favorites, but try the peach cobbler its the best.

olddawggreen
12-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Gotta give it to LH. They won. Start feeding.

MMMMMM here ya go :D
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8448/85630otvswze9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)