PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off to Liberty Hill

Orange_Defense
12-23-2006, 10:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS PANTHERS !!!! You earned your first State Title!!! My hat is off to you enjoy the moment!! Your young men played a fine game!! I also enjoyed meeting FirstCat and LH Panther Mom!! Merry Christmas to ALL !!!

LHdog
12-23-2006, 11:04 PM
I thought Celina was big and slow. Our defensive line must have been out-weighed by at least 30 lbs. per man. The Panthers were much quicker and that was the difference in the game. Congratulations to the 2006 3A DII State Champs!

firstcat
12-28-2006, 09:48 AM
I just got back into town! It was great meeting you as well! You're fans and team are a class act, and that is exactly how a state championship should be played....two very closely matched teams battling til the last bell! Life is really good here in LH right now!
I'm sure we'll be meeting ya'll again next year, as both teams are very young! Congratulations to the BobCats for a terrific run!

Oh, and tell your sidekick (whom I also enjoyed meeting) that God is indeed a cat-fan! On that particular night, it was of the Panther variety!
:thumbsup:

footballgal
12-28-2006, 10:16 AM
A little late but..... a BIG congratualtions to the Liberty Hill Panthers!!!!!!!:clap:

Not only made it to the big dance, but won it with great fashion. :clap: I read the game summary, in my local paper, and it sounded like it was a great, great game and a great win! Again, Congratulations!