PDA

View Full Version : Hondo's Werner Vs. Devine's West...Who would you take?

Boosty_Hondo
12-23-2006, 06:13 PM
alright i saw this posted on another thread and it was only hondo and devine people posting on it and well u never would guess who they picked so ya i figured i would put it on here to see who yall would take since most of yall are not from hondo or devine

Mustangpride09
12-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Devine's West

wimbo_pro
12-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Who is Devine? Sheesh....lets make it between competition that we are familiar with. Werner is well known...pick someone else to compare to!!!!

CalallenWildcat
12-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Who is Devine?

I think he used to coach at Notre Dame :D

catman
12-24-2006, 12:11 AM
The only time I saw Devine was when they played Hondo. Hondo shut down West that night and Werner had a great game. I was suprised to see West picked 1st team all-state, but I guess he had the numbers. I would rather have Andy on my team though

Boosty_Hondo
12-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Who is Devine? Sheesh....lets make it between competition that we are familiar with. Werner is well known...pick someone else to compare to!!!!

lol devine is hondos long time district rivals its always a battle between the two for the district championship every year

scotty
12-24-2006, 10:07 PM
What became of Jack Rushing. He used to coach at Hondo and before that at La Grange. I remember him as a pretty successful coach and enjoyed his company. While in La Grange, Sealy had all sorts of problems with the Leopards. Later when Sealy had those powerhouse teams they met a Rushing coached Hondo team and the Owls played the Tigers tough before losing. Is he still in the Hondo area? Just wondering.

Boosty_Hondo
12-24-2006, 11:24 PM
ya he is still in the hondo area he lives in Uvalde/Hondo and i dont want to go into why he was replaced but he was a good coach and had a pretty god game plan but everyone gets replaced at some point and time