PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Floyd Casey

turbostud
12-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Had a change of plans and everybody that was going to the SLC game bailed on me so I am going to the Celina/LH game instead. Anyone have directions to Floyd Casey Field coming from the South on I35?

kepdawg
12-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Floyd Casey Stadium is located just off Valley Mills Drive, between Dutton and Clay Streets.

From the north drive south on I-35, take Valley Mills Drive exit to west. Stadium is approximately one mile on right. Follow directions into stadium lots.

From the south drive north on 1-35, take Valley Mills Drive exit to west. Stadium is approximately one mile on right. Follow directions into stadium lots.

From the west drive east on Hwy. 84 to Franklin/Waco Dr. split. Take Franklin to the right, go to 32nd street, turn right and go past Hart-Patterson Track & Field complex into stadium lots.

From the east take Hwy. 84 to I-35. Turn south on I-35 (left) and follow directions listed above.

From northwest take Hwy. 6 to Hwy 84, follow directions listed above.

From southeast take Hwy. 6 to Bus. 77. Turn left and take Bus. 77 to University Parks Dr. Turn right on University Parks to I-35. Go under and take I-35 to south.

Follow directions listed above.