PDA

View Full Version : raymondville 31 sinton 28

1 bearkat fan
08-30-2003, 01:59 AM
i told u ppl but u didnt wanna listen bearkats kicked sinton's ass cry babies what happend u couldnt back up ur **** talk well now u know raymondville cann talk the talk and walk the walk we back up any **** we talk sucka whos next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarpon2004
08-30-2003, 02:27 AM
I dont believe those type of comments were neccessary...I think this bearkat should be ROMED......

Chris Hart
08-30-2003, 07:25 AM
I'm sure Matt will see his post or lack thereof soon enough. I agree, I don't think this guy will be around too long.

bd62
08-30-2003, 07:25 AM
i know you are happy about your win against a team the caliber of sinton but you can express yourself without that type of language.i agree with tarpoon 2004 . talk like that can go to another board.

sinton66
08-30-2003, 07:42 AM
Whole lotta NO CLASS coming from 1 bearkat fan. Congratulations on your win. Make the playoffs qualified as a D1 representative and come see us in November. We'll talk then.

footballgal
08-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Can't wait for the match-up between Raymondville and Port Isabel so Tarpons can silence this Bearkats. These guys are known for their trash talking, year in year out, more so when they start winning, so it will be sweet when PI gets a win over them!

coollampin
08-30-2003, 08:50 AM
Bearkat fan here too straight up, this is my town,but I don't agree with "Bearkat's" comments either, come on Bearkat show more decency... It was a good game, and I expect Raymondville to do better in the future, Raymondville is not afraid of any team just because they are a constant playoff contender, we play hard, and as long as we get respect,we give it in return,and will always go for the kill,no matter who it is. Bearkat fan, that was totally uncalled for,apologize or suffer the consequences!!!

coollampin
08-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Come on Football gal, "these guys...", "when they start winning games...?" you are not being any better than my,"comrade/Bearkat" that's totally uncalled for also, remember your not in a league of your own, you are in South Texas with everyone else,and nothing will ever change that, everyone trash talks, you know that,don't tell me your team doesn't...like I said give respect and you get it, I am not trash-talking, and I don't expect to do that with you or anyone else here unless It is required, come on ther'es other fans here from Raymondville,show some more class....

sinton66
08-30-2003, 09:18 AM
You should be able to tell from the responses to 1 bearkat fan's post here that most of the 3ADownlow folks don't take very kindly to this kind of smack. All are welcome here, but that crap isn't. We prefer class, not people who drop the "cl" and show what's left. wink

Ranger Mom
08-30-2003, 09:19 AM
1 bearkat fan:
i told u ppl but u didnt wanna listen bearkats kicked sinton's ass cry babies what happend u couldnt back up ur **** talk well now u know raymondville cann talk the talk and walk the walk we back up any **** we talk sucka whos next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hmmm, from what I read in your post, I kinda think "YOU'RE NEXT!!! Do the letters R.O.M. mean anything to you??

sinton66
08-30-2003, 09:30 AM
Heh, heh, well at least he can't be a wise guy with the pm's to me anymore! Now all we need is a BOZO filter!!!!

29x281
08-30-2003, 10:27 AM
OK, you live in Raymondville. That's in South Texas, not South-Central Los Angeles.

Rabbit'93
08-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Hmmmm I think I see one less poster in our future. Pretty sad after only 4 posts... is that a record?

Tarpon2004
08-30-2003, 11:18 AM
By the way..when did Sinton EVER talk sh*t...I dont remember Sinton ever talking sh*t...because according to bearkat Sinton couldn't back up their Sh*t talk...but like i said i dont remember Sinton fans ever talking Sh*t

Damn I said the word Sh*t alot...LOL..

Chief Woodman
08-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Come on folks give him a break....probably not his fault at all. THe education system has let him down, so he cannot read English and understand the part about "No profanity". Does not know what that means, and mommy never tried to teach him either. Probably society has mistreated him so he talks rude to folks so that he can feel good about himself.

Oh well never mind I forgot....each individual is responsible for his own actions, and when we all stand before THE judge....results count, excuses do not. Just my thoughts.......

1 bearkat fan
08-30-2003, 11:33 AM
hey sinton 66 did u say november what u can wait till we kick ur butts again damn i thought u had learned ur lesson i guess not but we cany wait either

Old Cardinal
08-30-2003, 11:34 AM
I just reported this poster to the moderator...

1 bearkat fan
08-30-2003, 11:34 AM
opps cant

Tarpon2004
08-30-2003, 11:36 AM
This guy had the audacity to send me a private message saying practically that Raymondville was gonna whoop us come October...all i told him was Good Luck!

sinton66
08-30-2003, 11:36 AM
"kicked our butts"????? A field goal that took TWO attempts with no time on the clock is "kicking our butts"?????? What planet do you reside on?

sinton66
08-30-2003, 11:40 AM
Do what I did, add him to your "ignore" list. At least that way he'll have to challenge you in an open forum. The ignore list will block him from sending you pm's.

Tarpon2004
08-30-2003, 11:42 AM
oh ok thanks.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2003, 11:55 AM
I reported him when I read the first post in this thread!

If his foul mouth wasn't bad enough, the massacre of the English language and his flagrant disregard for punctuation just put me over the edge.

I have all this pent-up emotion that I didn't get to let out at the game last night, so I am a walking time bomb right now!!! :D

footballgal
08-30-2003, 12:21 PM
coollampin:
Come on Football gal, "these guys...", "when they start winning games...?" you are not being any better than my,"comrade/Bearkat" that's totally uncalled for also, remember your not in a league of your own, you are in South Texas with everyone else,and nothing will ever change that, everyone trash talks, you know that,don't tell me your team doesn't...like I said give respect and you get it, I am not trash-talking, and I don't expect to do that with you or anyone else here unless It is required, come on ther'es other fans here from Raymondville,show some more class....Ok my bad, not just when they start winning games but all the time? is that better? I remember too well, the comments of several of your fellow fans, attacks on me personally and my family, all were unprovoked and uncalled for, so I am only speaking what I know. First, I don't like the comparison you make saying "I am no better...", I don't use profanity nor post classless post, so please don't compare me to your fellow comrade as you put it. 2nd, your right everybody has their trash talkers but most have learned to change their ways, hopefully 1 bearkat Fan, has learned his.

"show some more class..." You're not addressing this to me right?

And I do respect Raymondville, just check our local forum, especially on the district race, I know what Raymond has and what it is capable of doing. But what I don't respect is fans that talk mad gibberish, no matter where they are from, so please don't confuse the two.
Anyhow, congratulations on the Bearkats win. And to La Vernia as well, they played a good game.

****Go BIG BLUE!

<small>[ August 30, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Chief Woodman
08-30-2003, 02:28 PM
I reported the fool as well.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-30-2003, 04:36 PM
Tarpon2004:
This guy had the audacity to send me a private message saying practically that Raymondville was gonna whoop us come October...all i told him was Good Luck!He did the same thing with me, basically saying "Tarpons ain't S#!T"

Ray_BearKat
08-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Why is everyone still wasting their time with this guy and his threads? He's gone already, his sole purpose was to piss everyone off and it looks like he's still not gone yet. Let his threads disappear so we can all move on already.

<small>[ August 30, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Ray_BearKat ]</small>

sinton66
08-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Works for me. :D :D :D