PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Should Retire!

Old Tiger
12-22-2006, 10:03 AM
He is doing nothing to help the team. He has a few good games a year and the media is like hail Brett Favre. He is about to set the interception record for a career before he breaks Marino's records.

STANG RED
12-22-2006, 10:14 AM
He should have retired 3 years ago.

Leopards,class of 75
12-22-2006, 11:48 PM
As long as he is enjoying the game, he will keep playing. But at the same time, it would be a good idea to retire for him!

mrescape43
12-22-2006, 11:58 PM
I agree with Stang. He should have retired several years ago.

Emerson1
12-23-2006, 12:37 AM
GB needs to after a big name receiver, or Farve should ask for a trade.

strosfan
12-23-2006, 12:47 AM
the packers will let Farve play, possibly another year or two. I'm not saying that I agree with it, but if the packer's fans want him to keep playing, what the heck let him play. They love that guy up there.

charlesrixey
12-23-2006, 01:47 PM
brett farve isn't so bad, but the rest of the team is heinous

big daddy russ
12-23-2006, 02:23 PM
I have a different opinion than everyone on this issue. Call me the Merril Hoge of the Downlow.

I think all of us want Brett Favre to retire because of all of us, not because of Brett Favre. He still loves to play the game and the Packers still let him play the game, so play as long as you can. Once it's over, it's over.

Contrary to popular belief, his legacy WILL NOT be tarnished from staying in past his prime (some great examples are Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Johnny Unitas, Larry Csonka, Joe Namath, OJ Simpson, David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Earl Campbell, etc, etc, etc) and he's making friggin' $10 million-plus a year. His farm down in Southern Miss isn't going to make him anywhere near that, so get yours while the getting's good.

Cameron Crazy
12-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah he really does need to hang the helmet up..