PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Celina Posters

GWOOD
12-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I won't have a computer from Saturday morning until Monday evening (and even then there will be 25+ in the house for one computer, including 6 or 7 teenagers).

So since we have discussed, bantered, accused, debated, and ________(insert any other interaction verb) I feel as though I need to make my post game remarks to you guys now.

If Celina wins:

Hey. Congratulations on a state championship. You have had an incredible season.

If Liberty Hill wins:

Congratulations still to the Bobcats. You guys had an incredible season, especially just moving up from 2A.

Hope some of you guys are into baseball. I know Celina is going to have a good baseball team this year with Green, Willard, McCartney, Roher, Waldrep, and a few others.

Bobcat1, when you get your voice back...go slowly....don't let it all come out at once.

BillyFred, I will be disappointed if I don't see some stats or recap of the season when I get back on. And don't call me Shirley.

BobcatBenny - Don't take me seriously.

AlaskaCat - We didn't banter much but I would like to say I am appreciative of your son and his military service.

Wild Texan - .....later!

Ranger Mom
12-22-2006, 09:45 AM
:eek: :eek: This doesn't mean you are going back to "Pre-Vernon GWOOD" does it??:(

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: This doesn't mean you are going back to "Pre-Vernon GWOOD" does it??:( :thinking: :dispntd: :dispntd: :clap:

GWOOD
12-22-2006, 09:52 AM
:eek: :eek: This doesn't mean you are going back to "Pre-Vernon GWOOD" does it??:(

LOL. Probably going to go back into my shell. :wave:

Ranger Mom
12-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
LOL. Probably going to go back into my shell. :wave:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

LHMom
12-22-2006, 10:10 AM
If Celina wins:

Hey. Congratulations on a state championship. You have had an incredible season.

If Liberty Hill wins:

Congratulations. You guys had an incredible season, especially just moving up from 2A.

Wrong on two counts -
Celina for state champs, and LH did not just move up from 2A. So you obviously have the two reversed!! :D

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Wrong on two counts -
Celina for state champs, and LH did not just move up from 2A. So you obviously have the two reversed!! :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nerd:

Ranger Mom
12-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nerd:

Awwwww....leave GWOOD alone! :(

It was an honest mistake!!

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Awwwww....leave GWOOD alone! :(

It was an honest mistake!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

GWOOD
12-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Wrong on two counts -
Celina for state champs, and LH did not just move up from 2A. So you obviously have the two reversed!! :D

The statement I made was made to Celina posters. If Liberty Hill wins -- Congratulations Celina You still had an incredible season, especially having just moved up from 2A.

I'll edit it to make it clearer.

Ranger Mom
12-22-2006, 10:19 AM
The statement I made was made to Celina posters. If Liberty Hill wins -- Congratulations Celina You still had an incredible season, especially having just moved up from 2A.

Ohh..I get it now. You are only talking to Celina in that post!!

I should have just read it again myself instead of taking the word of someone else.

When I read it initially...I understood it!!
:nerd:

Alaska cat
12-22-2006, 12:01 PM

I'll edit it to make it clearer.
Your forgiven..but as you know we are statistics FANatics:)

Thanks for the kind words:)

and good luck to LH...If we get beat, Ilike my crow BBQ'd
:eek:

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Alaska cat
Your forgiven..but as you know we are statistics FANatics:)

Thanks for the kind words:)

and good luck to LH...If we get beat, Ilike my crow BBQ'd
:eek:

Absolutely, everything tastes good with BBQ.

charlesrixey
12-22-2006, 02:30 PM
speaking of which, the barbecue sucks here in Jacksonville, NC

Everytime we are back in texas my wife always wants to visit the Dickey's barbecue in Waxahachie or Frisco (my wife is from Wax)

Go Bobcats!

Alaska cat
12-22-2006, 02:55 PM
yeah that mustard based pig mush sucks...to me that is nothing more than than glorified manwich mix:)

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Alaska cat
yeah that mustard based pig mush sucks...to me that is nothing more than than glorified manwich mix:)

HEY!
I don't have anything that much against Manwich.