PDA

View Full Version : Sealy tigers 8-1 @ #2 Bellville Brahmas 9-0

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2003, 12:02 AM
Sealy wins over Columbus 22-0 and Bellville beats Hempstead 49-0. Bellville and Sealy are undefeated in district. Sealy's only loss is to Cuero. #2 Bellville will be favored in this one. Give us you insight, and prediction for this game for the district title. The game will be in Bellville.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Hey Brahma 73, you have seen both teams play, give us your take on this one.

sealyianite
11-01-2003, 12:21 AM
I think that this is going to be a great game next week. I think that sealy is going to have the edge this week because even though they will be underdogs, I think that bellville will be over looking them and sealy will sneak up on them. Sealy defense needs to keep playing like they have been, i think they will shut bellville down. Sealy's offense is coming around and are hard to stop. So im picking sealy in this one!!!

Tiger Turtle
11-01-2003, 12:26 AM
Last year, Bellvile's passing game dominated the Tiger defense. This year's Sealy pass defense has been much better, but they have not played a team with a real strong aerial game yet. Sealy's ball control offense will try to keep the Brahma offense off the field and tire out Bellville's defense. Emotions should run high at the pasture next Friday.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2003, 12:37 AM
You say Bellville will be over looking Sealy, I can promise you that the only team on Bellville's mind this week will be the Tigers. Bellville has not over looked anyone yet on the season, so why would they start now? Once again I promise you the only team Bellville has on there mind this week will be the Sealy Tigers!
Go Bellville win District 10-0!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2003, 09:31 AM
Brahma 73, you seen both teams tell us what you see happening in this one?

BrahmaMom
11-01-2003, 09:41 AM
Whoa, I can promise you, the Brahmas will NOT overlook the coming game with Sealy. They will come out better prepared than they have probably all season. We never underestimate any team, especially the Tigers. So don't count on that for a second. Go Brahmas!!!!

Brahma73
11-01-2003, 02:31 PM
sealyianite:
I think that sealy is going to have the edge this week because even though they will be underdogs, I think that bellville will be over looking them ... You're kidding, right?! eek!

Bull's-eye
11-01-2003, 04:49 PM
This is Bellville's biggest game of the year. I don't think they are going to have any problems getting up for this game. Hey, isn't this for the district championship? I've nailed the Bellville score the past 2 games, but been a little off on their opponent.

Bellville 35
Sealy 14

the tigers are back
11-01-2003, 04:57 PM
Don't beleive the hype,but i will tell you this we will all know who will be district champs this time next week.I goota go with my tigers on this one,because i think they can pull this upset over the bulls.I can only say this that sealy must not get off on a slow start and try to come on strong after the 1st half.We must strike first and hoping that the real sealy tigers defense show up this friday night.I hope that the big 0-line kick inn on all 12 cyl.I sure that the linemens will be ready to make some holds for Andrus and Brown.We have been getting in the red zone,but coming up short on them.I would sure like to see coach Faldyn use that t-formation on the goal line this week with #20 #21 #30 boy with all that coming at you that's about 600 lbs of pure studs combined.I would love too see bellville handle all them horses coming at them at full speed.Ouch! what ya say sealy tigers can we or will we bring the title home this year: i say yes we can. wink wink wink :mad:

Brahma73
11-01-2003, 05:11 PM
Hey TTAB, what kinda gas mileage does a 12 cylinder line get? Also you're probably correct that the line will be making some "holds" for the backs. Of course that'll be a 10 yard penalty. lol

fullhouse
11-01-2003, 05:30 PM
I saw that one coming, B73 wink

the tigers are back
11-01-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey! you mean to tell me that you never own a Jag.I guess you will never know than will you lol on that one ha ha ha.I gues you will find out very soon trick. wink

Pudlugger
11-01-2003, 07:45 PM
the tigers are back:
Hey! you mean to tell me that you never own a Jag.I guess you will never know than will you lol on that one ha ha ha.I gues you will find out very soon trick. wink I drive a 1990 XJS Convertible. Saphire blue with grey leather, 12 cylinders and only 39K miles. Bought it new and have babied her for the past 13 years. Sweet!!! :)

next generation
11-01-2003, 07:59 PM
Bellville 28-14

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey 73, still waiting for you words of wisdom in this game? :D

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Having not seen Bellville play, I will not say that Sealy will beat them or that they will beat Sealy... But I will say that Sealy is a tough team and will have to be pretty physical on defense from what I hear...

Good luck to both teams and I hope they can both enter the playoffs injury-free...

Bellville22
11-02-2003, 11:37 PM
sealyianite
[QB]I think that this is going to be a great game next week. I think that sealy is going to have the edge this week because even though they will be underdogs, I think that bellville will be over looking them and sealy will sneak up on them. QB]Haha, yea, I know teams always overlook their hated rivals, especially when they bring an undefeated district record into their house. And especially since the only thing on the line is a District Championship and an undefeated record. You must be kidding right. :rolleyes:

Do expect this to be a good game, and I expect some points to be scored. Don't think Sealy can put the clamps on Bellville's versitile offense, but I think Sealy, behind their big O-line and Andrus, can put up some points. Bellville hasn't seen a runner like Emeal since Huffman from Rice. Not sure if Emeal is on Huffman's level, but I guess we find out Friday night. Should be a good one, I'll have my prediction later in the week.

Brahma73
11-03-2003, 01:28 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Hey 73, still waiting for you words of wisdom in this game? :D Patience........ :)

Bellville22
11-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Is it Friday yet?

the tigers are back
11-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Hey you must have over slept,because it's saturday morning and i'm reading the chronicle and it say sealy 21 and bellville 13.Wow there goes the neighborhood and the brahmas record as been chatterd to 9-1 good luck bulls in the play-offs. wink wink wink

bbfan
11-03-2003, 09:05 PM
The weather guys are calling for rain Thursday and Friday - how does this affect the game and who does hurt/favor more or does it really matter???

reptard7isCRAZY
11-03-2003, 09:09 PM
Bellville has played great in the rain against running teams. . .

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey TTAB, you might want to wake up out of your dream! :D

reptard7isCRAZY
11-03-2003, 09:38 PM
Holding Bellville to 13....i don't know if any high school football team could do that?

hornsfootball
11-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Rain or no rain bellville will win! I see this being a low scoring game if it is in the rain. Sealy probably feels they have the man power to run down Bellville's throats, which many teams feel has been their only weakness. (I have yet to really see it). They are gonna try to eat up the clock and keep Bellville's offense off the field. Also, look out for the blitz, Bellville's line has yet to be heavily blitzed this year to my knowledge, so look for them to try to get buenger out of his rythem. (the last team that just blitzed the crap out of Bellville was Bandera and we all know that result). Watch out for Stoops like coaching as well with either team possibly trying trick plays to get the momentum. In a rivalry game like this, the big MO wins the game. The other team won't be able to overcome the other's emotions.

BELLVILLE 17
SEALY 7

hornsfootball
11-03-2003, 10:51 PM
ttt

Footballfan25
11-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Bellville 31 Sealy 13
Halftime score will be 14-13 Bellville

BrahmaMom
11-04-2003, 11:57 AM
I have faith in the Brahmas and they do play well in the rain. Heck, it's okay with me if we all head back over to Jack Rhodes Stadium if it gets too wet, where the Brahmas beat the Tigers in 2001. I agree with hornsfootball, it will be a low scoring game if wet, but I think the Brahmas will come out in a stampede of emotion that will be impossible to contain. The Bulls have finally cranked it up to the level of intensity I've looked for from the defense all year. Especially on a wet field, I pray for an injury-free game--then all of Austin County wins!

BULLRUSH
11-04-2003, 12:52 PM
I DON'T THINK THAT THE TIGER DEFENSE COULD HOLD THE BULLS TO 36 POINTS MUCH LESS 13. THE BULLS ARE GOING TO UNLEASH THEIR AIR ATTACK AND THE ONLY LOOKING BACK WILL BE OUR RECIEVERS LOOKING OVER THEIR SHOULDER AT THE TIGER DB'S.

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-04-2003, 12:59 PM
I think you are being a little presumptuous on your first post Bullrush.

BULLRUSH
11-04-2003, 01:29 PM
I'm not being presumptuous about anything. Sealy has not played anyone with recievers like the ones we have. I don't think they are ready for what we have in store for them. I know that they will play us tough, but really...not this year.

Bellville22
11-04-2003, 01:31 PM
The only thing missing in BULLRUSH's posts are the tacks so that they can be fastened to Sealy's bulletin board, haha.

Bull's-eye
11-04-2003, 02:21 PM
I just gave BULLRUSH 5 stars. I like the confidence.

the tigers are back
11-04-2003, 07:08 PM
I love when people get over confidence and have to eat up everything they say.I would almost say that you'll are playing the games and not the kids.I will say the same thing i said when we played the rattlers;we will all know when the smoke clears the air. wink :confused:

Bull's-eye
11-04-2003, 08:59 PM
TTAB, I don't think he was being over-confident, but just responding to your Saturday Chronicle "hype". Bellville has some great receivers, if you don't believe me, ask the coaches at Sealy. Remember, don't believe the hype just keep typing it.

<small>[ November 04, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Hey TTAB, we could say the same about your post, (Sat, morning Chronicle saying your Tigers won).
Sounds to me like this is an over-confident statement also. Were do you live I will deliver the paper to your door step Sat. morning!
Go Bellville Beat Sealy!!!!!!

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Hey jokes aside ,but i don't think you have enough balls to bring anything to my house,because where i come from people like you wouldn't last a moment,with you'll big mouths.I see for the past 2 years you'll have been bumping your gums like juicy fruit.I don't see where you'll have anything to boast about.When you'll start winning some state titles you let me know.I really don't wanna here another word about how good you'll are,but yet never have bought home the title.I give respect when respect is due,but as for now i don't respect anyone that love to bragg on themselves.I think if you'll would quit running your mouths and win a state title game;then people will give you'll a little respect.I'm feeling it now ! :D :mad:

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 12:56 AM
I hope you got my drift about "bought a title home",becuase you sure haven't won any.I can probably makes some arrangement and just maybe sealy will sell you a couple or few. wink wink wink

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 12:57 AM
I have state titles for SALE. eek! :o

gdornon11
11-05-2003, 02:30 AM
tigers or back,

how many of those titles did you contribute to winning? just curious.

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-05-2003, 07:22 AM
BULLRUSH:
I'm not being presumptuous about anything. Sealy has not played anyone with recievers like the ones we have. I don't think they are ready for what we have in store for them. I know that they will play us tough, but really...not this year.From what I hear (have not seen them play this year)Bellville does have a good passing game, but I respectfully disagree with your thought that Sealy will not be ready for what is in store for them. I think they know better than anyone how good Bellville is.

It is going to be a tough battle. I hope both teams end the game with no injuries and both teams do well in the playoffs.

Chupacabra
11-05-2003, 08:44 AM
the tigers are back:
Hey jokes aside ,but i don't think you have enough balls to bring anything to my house,because where i come from people like you wouldn't last a moment,with you'll big mouths.I see for the past 2 years you'll have been bumping your gums like juicy fruit.I don't see where you'll have anything to boast about.When you'll start winning some state titles you let me know.I really don't wanna here another word about how good you'll are,but yet never have bought home the title.I give respect when respect is due,but as for now i don't respect anyone that love to bragg on themselves.I think if you'll would quit running your mouths and win a state title game;then people will give you'll a little respect.I'm feeling it now ! :D :mad: That's fine and all, and I know everyone in the state respects Sealy's outstanding 4 championship titles in a row, but how does that have anything to do with the game this Friday? Yeah, that's what I thought, quit living in the past, get over what ended in Sealy 6 years ago, and get ready to face the Brahmas this friday.

It seems to me that you are already accepting the defeat that Bellville is preparing to hand you on Friday. Your making remarks about Bellville not winning a state championship sounds like you are trying to change the subject from Friday's game to what Sealy has done in the past, which is irrelevant today. I don't care if Bellville wins a state championship this year, or any year, as long as they stomp Sealy I'll have the satisfaction of knowing who the best team in Austin County is. If Sealy comes to the Pasture and gets it handed to them from the Brahmas, I expect you to come on here and at the very least admit that Bellville is the better team this year, you know every poster from Bellville will do the same if we lose.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think Sealy has "enough balls to bring anything to my house," as you so eloquently put it. I know Bellville will be ready, the team is prepared to shut Andrus up, they've been waiting since this past Summer's 7 on 7 games where he was running his mouth more than his legs.

Prediction:
Bellville 45
Sealy 13

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Chupacabra ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Sealy state titles for sale, ha thats old news, quite living in the past. How many old brooms do you see people selling? They just throw them away!
Bellville wont run up the score like former Sealy coaches did, so dont look for a big score out of Bellville, the coach will stop before Bellville gets to 50!
Go Bellville Beat the 5 time State Champs!!!!!

Bellville22
11-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Well the stage is set, and while most thought the District 23 race would be decided by Bellville vs. Navasota, the Tigers went out and proved that they are for real, and worthy of battling it out for the Disrict Crown. While the most important game in the district will take place down the road in Columbus (a game that ultimately decides all or some part of the fate of all 4 teams), the 4-0 Tigers and 4-0 Brahmas will battle for playoff positioning, a District Championship, and another year of bragging rights in Austin County.

Sealy enters the contest on the rise, continuing to prove to the state that they are for real, and should be a constant in the Top 25. It's no secret that their horse is Emeal Andrus, the very talented RB. They feed him the ball 30-35 times and let him pound away behind that big offensive line, and he has the speed to break one on every play. I don't expect this to change Friday night. All year the Tigers have preached ball control and clock management, and this will certainly be a key when the face the explosive Brahmas. They're big up front, and Andrus finishes his runs nicely. I look for them to pound away and try to wear down the smaller Bellville defense. Will be interesting to see who QBs friday night. Brantley and Zapalac have split time, both having their ups and downs, not real sure who to expect to see, both bring a little something different to the table. The Tigers don't throw the ball much, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a shot or two, and try to catch Bellville keying on Andrus. Defensively they're very solid, and very aggressive. Arguably the best defense Bellville's seen since Rice, perhaps just as good. Their front 7, sometimes 8 does a tremendous job controlling the line of scrimmage, and swarming to the ball, a very tough team to run against. The secondary is somewhat of a question mark, they're yet to see a passing attack like the Bulls, and I think this is where the Tigers are vulnerable. They'll have to stop the pass by putting pressure on Buenger.

Bellville enters the game as the #2 team in the state, and wants nothing more than to cap off a 10-0 season against their hated rival. They're as versitile as anyone in the state, and I look for them to try to use all their weapons this Friday. They're led by QB Buenger, and he is surrounded by incredible athletes. I think they'll try to establish the run against the Tigers solid front, but I look for their big plays to come in the passing game. Defensively, they'll run up against a bigger line, and a very solid RB. I think Bellville's strong point on D is their DEs. They'll need to contain Andrus, and play well against the option, and the Bulls should be in good shape. Their DTs are small, but extremely quick, and could cause problems against a slower OL. Everyone else swarms to the ball, which will be key Friday. Bellville saw one of the premier RBs in the state when the faced Huffman from Rice. He had some success, but I think it did the Bulls some good to see someone like him. Emeal is probably faster than Huffman, but not sure if he's the complete runner that Huffman is. The Brahmas did an excellent job on Smith from Navasota, and I'm hoping they can do the same against Andrus. Special teams have been solid all year. Goeke has been in a bit of a slump lately, but I have confidence in him, and expect him to get back on track very soon.

Should be a playoff atmosphere at the Pasture of Pain Friday night. Get there early, it's gonna be packed. Might get a little rain as well. Rain probably helps the Tigers a bit, but I don't see it as much of a factor. Both teams will have to hold on to the ball whether it's wet or not. Like I said, I think the Tigers will try to control the ball, wear down the Bull's D, and keep the offense off the field. I was impressed with their run game against Navasota, i think they'll have some success moving the ball on Bellville, and will put some points up. If they can keep this game around the 20 mark, they'll have a shot, but not sure they can hang in a shoot-out w/ the Brahmas for 4 quarters. Bellville, on the other hand, will use all their weapons. They'll mix it up, and not let the Tigers key on anyone. I think they'll have success in the passing game, because I don't think the Tiger secondary can contain all their threats. If the Bulls can put up 28+, I think they'll be in great shape.

Can't wait for this one to get here, gonna be alot of fun. Neighboring rivals battling for a DC, that's what it's all about. Whoever can control their emotions early and not make any mistakes because of it will have the edge, Sealy will put up a fight, but as the game goes on, I think Bellville's weapons will be too much...

Bellville 34
Sealy 21

Brahma73 and TTAB, want to hear your predictions as well :D

BrahmaMom
11-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Now 22, we don't hate the Tigers, they are our ARCH rivals though. It's gonna be a great game, close if in wet conditions. Talk is cheap, the Brahmas tend to just play ball. I hope the emotions are running high, I love to see the intensity--leads to those hard, loud hits I love so much! The Brahmas don't make too many mental mistakes, even when pumped to the max! Can't wait! Go Bulls!

Brahma73
11-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Comparing these two teams head to head provides a lot of food for thought. Sealy has the glamor back; Bellville has a squad of offensive skill players coaches would die for. Sealy has a large, disciplined O-line; Bellville has an improving swarming defense. Sealy can control the clock; Bellville can light up the scoreboard. Both teams have kickers that can put it through from way out. Both teams have become accustomed to winning this year, with Bellville beating an elite team. One could argue that this game will go to the wire. I'm not that one.
I do believe that if any team loads up to stop Andreas only, they'll be in deep trouble. Brantley has showed me that he is an equal threat as a runner, maybe not possessing catlike quickness and raw speed, but with the size and desire to run over people. He was the player in last week's Columbus game. But Sealy will struggle on Friday night because of its lack of diversity on offense. Their lack of a really good passing game will allow Bellville to play run on defense, and I believe Bellville will not break.
On the other side of the ball, Sealy must pressure the passer effectively. If successful, this will slow the down-the-field passing game some, but the Bulls are going to be just too diverse with too many weapons. I believe the Tigers will be able to slow the run some, but with the QB's newly found scrambling skills, the utilization of timely screen passes, and throwing to multiple receivers, Bellville will just have too much offense. They can play ahead or they can come from behind, and they can leave good teams dumfounded.
I see this game close very early only, with the Bulls pulling away. Once Bellville gets ahead, it will force the Tigers to play catch-up - a bad situation for a "ball control" team.
This one will be loud and intense for 4 quarters.

Bellville 34
Sealy 17

Bellville22
11-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Brahma73
[QB] I believe the Tigers will be able to slow the run some, but with the QB's newly found scrambling skills...QB]hahaha, Jess B. is gonna love this, 73, as will his grandpa :D

Brahma73
11-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey B22, people could accuse us of being longwinded! :D

Bongo
11-05-2003, 07:19 PM
B73 well, if long-winded is the absolute worst thing they can come up with then you're both doing OK.

Bulls 31
Tigers 14

hornsfootball
11-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Stating the obvious fellas. Enough said. Hell we should print 22's in the Bellville Times. Keep it up, I enjoy the distraction from my homework.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: hornsfootball ]</small>

the tigers are back
11-05-2003, 10:07 PM
I see the hype has begun,but let's slow this down a little ;i was really trynig not to get in any conflict with any of the brahmas fans.Hey CHUPACABRA... i don't know what 7on7 got to do with Andrus running his mouth and not his feet.I tell you what you do look back at his stats from a true freshmen and until now and i beleive you will find out what he is running.I see a blue chip running-back last year and all-state running-back and leading rusher last year.I see that he has over 5000 yds and about 49 td's so tell me what's running the most his mouth or his feet think that someone is just a little "HATER" and we all know that hater's never win.I just hope he play like he did in katy a few years ago when yoy'll couldn't stop him.I also hope that you'll will be keying on him so much that you will forget agout the other 10 players.This for you BELLVILLE BRAHMA you made a remark that the titles have nothing to with this game.I also agree,but all i was saying is this you'll yet have not one a title game yet.I also see that you said the titles are the past and they are just like old brooms and we can sweep them in the trash.I bet if your child brings home a gold meadal or two you wouldn't even dare throw it in the trash;so why don't you quit the bull.Hey as a matter of fact to summ this all up what makes you think that we gonna lay down and quit,but i say this if you'll would happen to beat us i will give you'll your crops.I will be the first one the type it and i will not be hater,because i watched you'll play all last year in the play-offs.This i will say to Brahma73 you asked me what i think about this game.Hey to be honest i see it just like you see it's very well summ together good job BRAHMA73 i must admitt that you are the only one that talks like you got good sense.I truly wish the best for both teams,but just like you,but i'm still gonna take sealy in this one and 'im sure you are doing the same with your bulls.I don't blame you and i sure hope that you don't blame me either.Hey BRAHMA73 i really like the way you make the post towards me and i really do admire you post i really do.May the good LORD BLESS US ALL,because they are kids that are trying to make the best out of future memories. :rolleyes: wink

sealyianite
11-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Bellville is going down Friday night and their new field name will be "THE PASTURE OF SHAME" instead of the pasture of pain"

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Sealyiantie, we welcome you to the Pasture. I will also bring the Sat paper to your house,after I drop one off at a few others!!!
Go Bellville Beat Sealy!!!!!!

Bull's-eye
11-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Wow! All this love and hate coming from Sealy. Hey TTAB, I thought it was cheaters never win and your right, we wouldn't trash our children medals, but we also would not sell them. I think there has been too much trash talking. The last two lines of your previous post were very special. As for sealyianite, you may think of editing that last post.

Bull's-eye
11-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Former, when did you start delivering papers? LOL

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

Footballfan25
11-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Does anyone think this topic can reach 100 posts before kick-off Friday?

Bull's-eye
11-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Hey Former, how about bringing me a paper. Should be some good reading!

BrahmaMom
11-05-2003, 11:20 PM
As a mom and a Brahma, I'm proud of the exceptional writing and analyzing skills 22 & 73 display. We expect it from 73, but 22 is maturing nicely. Horns, you are right, we could put the summaries in the Times. Now, get to studying, this mom says!

Chupacabra
11-05-2003, 11:21 PM
the tigers are back:
I see the hype has begun,but let's slow this down a little ;i was really trynig not to get in any conflict with any of the brahmas fans.Hey CHUPACABRA... i don't know what 7on7 got to do with Andrus running his mouth and not his feet.I tell you what you do look back at his stats from a true freshmen and until now and i beleive you will find out what he is running.I see a blue chip running-back last year and all-state running-back and leading rusher last year.I see that he has over 5000 yds and about 49 td's so tell me what's running the most his mouth or his feet think that someone is just a little "HATER" and we all know that hater's never win.I just know Andrus likes to talk a lot of trash, he doesn't hesitate to let people know how good he is, and isn't really the humble type when it comes to his talents. I know he is a very good back, I wouldn't go as far as to say blue-chip, if he goes on to play at a university with a good football program I'll be proven wrong and admit it, but I just don't see it happening. I know all about his stats since he was a "true freshman" (man, think if Sealy would have redshirted him his freshman year...he'd really be wreckin' it right now... wink ). I just don't think he's the special athlete that will go on an be a bigtime player on the next level.

Anyways, I'm not going to say anything more about the game, I know it will be a good one, but I just think Bellville has got the edge over Sealy this year, of course you have your differing opinion and I respect that.

After this week good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs, maybe there will be a Bellville vs. Sealy II later down the road, that would be classic.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Chupacabra ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey Bulls-eye, after delivering the papers in Sealy I will head you way for Breakfast. What will we have? :D

Bull's-eye
11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Hey Former, bring TTAB and I will buy breakfast for all of us.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

KL3
11-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Bellville 38
Sealy 20

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Time for some Blue Bell and sleep! Till tomorrow good night everyone!!!!Go Bellville Beat Sealy!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Hey Bulls-Eye, are you editing tonight?

Brahma73
11-06-2003, 10:33 AM
sealyianite:
Bellville is going down Friday night and their new field name will be "THE PASTURE OF SHAME" instead of the pasture of pain"Gosh! I guess we better get Mr. Stovall's art class out there today to do some fast repainting on the press box. eek!

Brahma73
11-06-2003, 10:36 AM
the tigers are back:
This i will say to Brahma73 you asked me what i think about this game.Hey to be honest i see it just like you see it's very well summ together good job BRAHMA73 i must admitt that you are the only one that talks like you got good sense.Golly TTAB! You've got me all teary-eyed here...
lol :p

Bongo
11-06-2003, 11:46 AM
TTAB and B73....what's all this love? Don't you guys know we're sworn enemies.....at least for one week of the year! Where's the smack! Where's the bulletin board material? Come on guys, you're getting just too mushy.

Actually, this game is a great time to see some of my old Sealy friends and refresh their memory on some beatings they endured in the distant past...prior to Sealy's championship run of course. It's all in good fun.

Have a great day!

BULLRUSH
11-06-2003, 11:50 AM
I cani believe they are still talking about the past. The kids that played on the championship teams are already out of college. What ya'll did back then was awsome, but it's over...let it go. As for the Sealy Tiger offense...it is gonna be hard to be a ball control offense when we force them to go three and out. Just from watching the Sealy game last week, their offensive line looked slow off the ball and with the speed we have up front...it may be a long night for Andrus and I don't mean a good night. I realize this may be due to some of the injuries that I've read about on 3ADL, sometimes your back-ups aren't able to get the job done. Anyway good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs. Remember it's okay to be #2.

BrahmaMom
11-06-2003, 11:55 AM
fullhouse, you getting nervous? Or just excited? It's getting close, I can't wait. Good luck to your boys, tell that special one to be careful! Go Brahmas!

fullhouse
11-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey BMom ~ a little of both actually! I'm reading all of this, but trying to spend my energy getting my Tigers pumped up instead of giving the Bulls any more bulletin board material :D
It's really starting to feel like football weather out there today, huh? Should be a great game! I'm planning on getting over there around lunch time to get a good seat wink

BULLRUSH
11-06-2003, 12:22 PM
There is still an awful lot of love between these two teams. It's alright to let a little hate take over for a week. We need to find out just how good we can play and there is not anyone better to do that against than the Tigers. Come on Bulls ...Turn 'em loose!

BrahmaMom
11-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Yep, the weather is great, fullhouse. I'm sure your guys are as pumped as ours are. The "little Bull", as you named him, has his last 7th grade game today. So we have to get through that before we can move on to tomorrow. But I am so psyched, you'd think I had one playing tomorrow. I still don't know if Garrett is coming in--he's too busy to let me know! I'll just have to be loud enough for two (NEVER a problem!)! Feed 'em well tonight!!

fullhouse
11-06-2003, 12:31 PM
BullRush, I guess me and BMom lack the testosterone that's driving you (and that's a GOOD thing!). As moms, we kinda see all these boys as our babies and want to keep them all safe. That's not to say that we don't get pumped up too ~ heck, I've been know to say something all sweet and kind on here, then text message my boy telling him to "Kick some butt"! I've got to say though ~ I've been really surprised listening to him after some of the games talk about how nice the opposing players were ~ helping him up and telling him, "Good Run" and stuff like that... I think that's cool ~ they can play hard against each other, but respect each other and be nice too ~ These things make moms VERY happy :D

fullhouse
11-06-2003, 12:37 PM
I'll be praying for that "little bull's" safety ~ hope he has a blast too. Will y'all be over here? I'll be up there decorating the locker room ~ I'd love to get to watch him some.

<small>[ November 06, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: fullhouse ]</small>

BrahmaMom
11-06-2003, 12:43 PM
Our jr high plays in Bellville, so you'llbe decorating while he's playing, too bad. Don't worry, he'll be playing with the big boys soon. Thanks for thinking of him!

fullhouse
11-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Bummer. And how true it is that he'll be up there soon. Seems like just yesterday I was enjoying those 7th grade games ~ it just goes by too fast!
Good Luck. Go #11 !

bbfan
11-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Just a little history on this rivalry compliments of the Bellville Times

"This will be the 62nd meeting between Bellville and Sealy... The Brahmas hold a 36-25-0 seires lead...Bellville won the series opener 12-0 in 1932 and won the first five game...Sealy's first win over the Brahmas of 13-12 came in 1944...Bellville has won the last two games, including the 2002 battle, 38-13...Sealy put together a seven-game winning streak from 1993-2000...The teams have faced off every year since 1958...They didn't play in 1957 because of the flu...The Brahmas' biggest win over the Tigers cam in 1935 by a score of 50-0...Sealy's biggest win of 56-0 came in 1997.

Bellville22
11-06-2003, 04:43 PM
the tigers are back:
Hey to be honest i see it just like you see it's very well summ together good job BRAHMA73 i must admitt that you are the only one that talks like you got good sense.I don't get any love? What's the deal, TTAB? wink Look back over my analysis for both Sealy and Bellville, each one has been pretty much on the money. I predicted Sealy to win every game (Cuero fooled alot of people). Picked the exact score against LG, and picked 'em by 3 against Navasota. 73 and I are alot alike(wonder why?), we call it like we see it, regardless of what that means, might upset some people, but I never take anything back, that's the beauty of this board.

I got love for you TTAB, represent Austin Co. Guess I'll have to work a little harder to earn your respect :D . (just messin' w/ you TTAB, I know you respect my views, as I do yours)

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 04:45 PM
This is gonna be an awesome game, can't wait... comin back home to see this one. hope we get after some tail.
Bellville 38, Sealy 17, but i'm biased toward bellville so it should be closer.

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 04:46 PM
i'll give you some love 22- 5 stars

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 05:39 PM
oh and for the record i'm sorry it's just bothering me TTAB, you'll is "you will" when you type it, you mean to say "ya'll".

the tigers are back
11-06-2003, 07:31 PM
I think the weather is gonna be good,but we all know that the weather man don't know what my GOD can do.I do beleive that the good LORD knows all of us one by one and this is to all the bellville fans.I sure hope that we can all shake hands after the game.I really don't like to be a hater not for a moment,but i tell you this; that LOVE is the key to everything.I just pray that after this game is over between sealy and bellville that we all have a good run in the play-offs.I think if we both can hold out until the 4th round we could very much see another game.God bless ya brahma73,bellville22 and of course formerbellville. wink :D

BrahmaMom
11-07-2003, 07:56 AM
It's here, GAME DAY! I don't think too many players will be focusing in class today. Good luck to all, no injuries please. GO BRAHMAS!

BrahmaMom
11-07-2003, 11:02 AM
3ahunter, watch your editing, you're giving your identity away--people will realize how smart you are!!!! Glad to hear you'll be in Bellville cheering for those Brahmas tonight! Be careful coming home.

bbfan
11-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Its finally here!!! Can't wait until game time and it looks like we finally have some football weather. Go Bellville!! Beat Sealy!!!

Bellville22
11-07-2003, 01:40 PM
We do finally have some football weather!!! Cold and overcast here in Brahmaland. Slight chance of rain, but I think we may luck out, and just have clouds, not the rain. All the rain appears to be staying to the north of us. I don't expect the cold rain to keep away any folks wanting to see a good football game, the Pasture should be packed tonight, get there early.

Bull's-eye
11-07-2003, 01:48 PM
I'm ready for some football. Good luck to both teams and a injury-free game. Everybody drive safe and enjoy a great game. Go Bulls!!!

Talk_To_The_Paw
11-07-2003, 02:57 PM
I agree with Bull's-eye's statement except for the last word.

Go Tigers!

3ahunter2k4
11-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Just got out of chemistry class, didnt make me feel very smart... about to be on my way to B-Town. Thanks for the tip mrs D, we'll be sure to drive safe and i really cannot wait for the game: you can just smell high school football in the air with this weather. (can't help the editing after taking mr. fuller last year.)

BrahmaMom
11-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Update from the Pasture: They have marked off and taped off parking in the lot and on the other side of the junior high. Plus, there is a pre-game baked potato supper at the high school. We should all plan to eat baked potatoes (tickets available at the door)or plan to walk from home, even the Tiger fans! Glad it didn't rain, parking would be worse. Good luck to all for a fun, injury-free contest, this is the night we wait for all year! Go Brahmas!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-07-2003, 06:15 PM
Allmost two hours away!!!
Go Bellville Beat the Tigers!!!