PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash

LitanyofFury
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Since BBDE worked his hardest to get an informational thread closed. . .

Ross fell asleep at the wheel heading to practice. He's fine and at practice from everything that's been reported. Yawn!:D

pirate4state
12-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Where did you get this information??

LitanyofFury
12-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I suscribe to Orangebloods. Those guys usually get info before anyone else regarding Texas players. Supposedly Ross just fell asleep on his way to 7 am practice. No serious injuries or anything to report.

No 100% sure info. . .but from what I hear he had just taken some pain killers for a wrist injury he had suffered. Went off the side of the road and someone called the police because they thought someone was robbing the place where his car was next to. Shrug. I think someone said he might have had a concussion but that's it.

He did miss practice tho I found out, and the Horns are now on a break for Christmas.

bobcat1
12-21-2006, 05:43 PM
:confused: :confused:

pirate4state
12-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LitanyofFury
I suscribe to Orangebloods. Those guys usually get info before anyone else regarding Texas players. Supposedly Ross just fell asleep on his way to 7 am practice. No serious injuries or anything to report.

No 100% sure info. . .but from what I hear he had just taken some pain killers for a wrist injury he had suffered. Went off the side of the road and someone called the police because they thought someone was robbing the place where his car was next to. Shrug. I think someone said he might have had a concussion but that's it.

He did miss practice tho I found out, and the Horns are now on a break for Christmas.

Thanks. In keeping with the theme today I'm closing this thread now. :D ;)