PDA

View Full Version : NHL All-star game

crzyjournalist03
12-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Has anybody read about this NHL Allstar game voting going on for the game in Dallas next month? It looks like a grassroots message board has knocked a write in candidate all the way into a starting position right now! Rory Fitzpatrick, a backup defenseman for the Canucks, has gathered enough support from an online campaign that he could be heading to the next all star game!

Apparently, all you have to do on the online ballot is submit, then right click the next page that comes up, hit the "back" button, then refresh the page so that you get a new code word, type it, and submit again!

I'm working on it right now trying to get the Stars into the All-Star game! Anybody want to help?

crzyjournalist03
12-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Anybody???

Come on...I've voted an average of seven times per minute for the last half hour or so...that's over 200 times I've managed to vote in less than 30 minutes!!! Some of the Dallas Stars are out by only a few thousand votes...this could easily be done!

tigerpride_08
12-21-2006, 05:11 PM
i never really understand hockey...just when i think the season is over after the stanley cup, they keep playing...:confused:

CalallenWildcat
12-21-2006, 05:12 PM
I've voted like 30 times