PDA

View Full Version : LH Pathers are Washed Up!

BobcatBenny
12-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Celina is going to clean up on Saturday,
and the true Liberty Hill Panthers will be exposed!
http://www.picturepuppy.com/images/BobcatBenny/pantherwash.gif

Old Tiger
12-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
http://www.picturepuppy.com/images/BobcatBenny/pantherwash.gif HELL YEA LIBERTY HILL SUCKS!

BILLYFRED0000
12-21-2006, 04:10 PM

ROTFLMAO

BobcatBenny
12-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Washed Up!

SintonFan
12-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Washed Up? Hopefully?
Is this what you meant?:p
Hey BB, keep talking crap against LH. No one, and I mean no one in Texas does what they do.:clap: :clap: :clap:

bobcat1
12-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hey BB, keep talking crap against LH. No one, and I mean no one in Texas does what they do.:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
12-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey BB, keep talking crap against LH. No one, and I mean no one in Texas does what they do.:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well, if your right, then now is my chance to talk smack, because afterwards it will be too late. Your claim will be true, they will be the only ones that can beat the Bobcats.

And if I turn out to be right, LH will just be one of 16. Another team that has learnt how to lose to the Bobcats this season. And your claim will be false.

Smack now! :D

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Well, if your right, then now is my chance to talk smack, because afterwards it will be too late. Your claim will be true, they will be the only ones that can beat the Bobcats.

And if I turn out to be right, LH will just be one of 16. Another team that has learnt how to lose to the Bobcats this season. And your claim will be false.

Don't take me too seriously. You've been Celina'd!
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I don't know what to think when you post(or your little friend there too).:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alaska cat
12-22-2006, 12:27 AM
The suspense is killing me..I think I'll leave tomorrow and go wait in the parking lot:)

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do you "roll your eyes" at me because I have an opinion or that your opinion is just better than mine?:hand:

BobcatBenny
12-22-2006, 12:55 AM
Do you "roll your eyes" at me because I have an opinion or that your opinion is just better than mine?:hand:
Here is my guess.

Your words have fallen on deaf ears. Thus, it only makes sense that he is signing! :D

carter08
12-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Go Liberlina Bobthers

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Here is my guess.

Your words have fallen on deaf ears. Thus, it only makes sense that he is signing! :D
It sure looks like you can answer for him and him and him and her and him.
I guess you can't take the ego or the arrogance out of the Bobcat fan can you?:clap:

buff4life
12-22-2006, 02:14 AM
I would pick any of the quarterfinalists from Region III and IV and WOS over Celina any day...well maybe Hondo only 50% of the time

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
I would pick any of the quarterfinalists from Region III and IV and WOS over Celina any day...well maybe Hondo only 50% of the time
Hondo wasn't half-bad at all. At least their fans weren't so damn arrogant.
I'd take Hondo by 14 over Celina.:thumbsup: :smoker:

buff4life
12-22-2006, 02:40 AM
i would to the majority of the time...depends if its the team that shows up against Wimberley or against LH but who knows you could say that about any team...

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 06:28 AM
I'd take Hondo by 14 over Celina.:thumbsup: :smoker: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dispntd: :dispntd:

olddawggreen
12-22-2006, 09:26 AM

Yes, Smack now, and snack later!:D

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6972/eatingcrow3zo0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

GWOOD
12-22-2006, 09:29 AM

I think he's made a vow of silence until after the game.

I didn't think he could do it but he is on a roll.

WildTexan
12-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I'd take Hondo by 14 over Celina.:thumbsup: :smoker:

Hondo could not beat Celina on their BEST day....heck, they could not even beat LH.....

but at least there would have been plenty of fans in the stands to make for a good payday after our victory....

Regions 3 and 4 are weak.....heck only 1 of em made it this far, so they must not be THAT good.....

charlesrixey
12-22-2006, 12:18 PM
well, that is unusual logic tex!

:thinking:

good luck to both!

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 12:18 PM

Not better. Just more informed.

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Not better. Just more informed.
Well if information is smack talk then I'd say you're Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch combined.:clap: :hand:

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Well if information is smack talk then I'd say you're Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch combined.:clap: :hand: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D

thatsminty
12-22-2006, 02:00 PM
anyone who fears a loss would say exactly 45% of what's been posted.

been there
done that

may the better team with goodlooking players win, hands DOWN

hookandladder
12-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I hope the players and coaches are classier people than the Celina Fans. The post that the Celina Fans have posted on this board makes them look like jerks. Liberty Hill still my pick to win State. No beef either way.Just my predictions but after reading the Celina fans talk on here, would not mind a good old whooping.

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I hope the players and coaches are classier people than the Celina Fans. The post that the Celina Fans have posted on this board makes them look like jerks. Liberty Hill still my pick to win State. No beef either way.Just my predictions but after reading the Celina fans talk on here, would not mind a good old whooping.

And on what basis, kind sir, do you offer your prediction?

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 02:26 PM
I hope the players and coaches are classier people than the Celina Fans. The post that the Celina Fans have posted on this board makes them look like jerks. Liberty Hill still my pick to win State. No beef either way.Just my predictions but after reading the Celina fans talk on here, would not mind a good old whooping. :confused: :thinking: :helpme:

75009Football
12-22-2006, 03:25 PM

SFan, just about everyone, and I mean just about everyone, who does what LH is going to do (play Celina), loses. Just ask the last 130 some odd other teams. There have been four that did not but they did have just a bit of tradition of winning championships.

By the way, congratulations on your first trip out of the third round.

May we all be blessed with travel mercies tomorrow and good luck to all.

75009Football
12-22-2006, 03:35 PM

Come on now HAL, you need to read some of the other threads. This has been a fun week till I get on this thread. Weve been trading punches all week on the other threads here on the downlow and are talking about meeting at halftime, spot is picked out (and not under the bleachers either.)

It is not a vow of silence, it is going to another thread and having fun till game time which is less than 26 hours away. Awesome.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2006, 03:36 PM

LOLOLOL This board becomes more and more of a Liberty Hill "homer" board with each passing day!! This guy is out of his mind!!! LOLOOLOL

I am beginning to think there will indeed be a good old fashion "whoopin" coming Saturday.

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by 75009Football
Come on now HAL, you need to read some of the other threads. This has been a fun week till I get on this thread. Weve been trading punches all week on the other threads here on the downlow and are talking about meeting at halftime, spot is picked out (and not under the bleachers either.)

It is not a vow of silence, it is going to another thread and having fun till game time which is less than 26 hours away. Awesome.

Yeah what he said.....

BILLYFRED0000
12-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LOLOLOL This board becomes more and more of a Liberty Hill "homer" board with each passing day!! This guy is out of his mind!!! LOLOOLOL

I am beginning to think there will indeed be a good old fashion "whoopin" coming Saturday.

Yeah what he said>>>>>>>>>:p

SintonFan
12-22-2006, 05:59 PM

Were you here last year when we were cheering for Wimberley to win the title? Golly, I guess it was a Wimerley homer forum back then.:rolleyes:

rundoe
12-22-2006, 09:46 PM
LH WINS!!

bobcat1
12-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
LH WINS!! http://www.adtrophy.com/img/content/i0/381.gif http://www.adtrophy.com/img/content/i0/934.gif

wimbo_pro
12-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Were you here last year when we were cheering for Wimberley to win the title? Golly, I guess it was a Wimerley homer forum back then.:rolleyes:

No, I wasnt here back then...but I DID go back and read the threads of that game earlier this year. And no, there were no LH "fans" rooting for Wimberley. And if you dont think this is a Liberty Hill dominated forum, you are out of your mind.

wimbo_pro
12-22-2006, 11:54 PM
nm

bobcat74
12-23-2006, 12:07 AM
LH WINS 2ND PLACE!!

huh?? :evillol:

wimbo_pro
12-23-2006, 12:19 AM
hahahahahaha

SintonFan
12-23-2006, 12:30 AM
No, I wasnt here back then...but I DID go back and read the threads of that game earlier this year. And no, there were no LH "fans" rooting for Wimberley. And if you dont think this is a Liberty Hill dominated forum, you are out of your mind.
I'd say you're out of your mind for thinking it's wrong to root for LH. I know yall don't really like each other so maybe there is a little bias on your part.:thinking:
I've been invited to attend their games for three years now(as many of us have done) and they are pretty familiar to me and heck, fun to watch. I enjoy sitting on their side with their fans, and have been made to feel welcome.

wimbo_pro
12-23-2006, 12:34 AM
You misunderstand me, SintonFan. I dont think its wrong at all for you to root for LH. Not at all!!! What I find "wrong" is for some LH fans to find it wrong that I root for Celina. You get my point?

SintonFan
12-23-2006, 12:36 AM
You misunderstand me, SintonFan. I dont think its wrong at all for you to root for LH. Not at all!!! What I find "wrong" is for some LH fans to find it wrong that I root for Celina. You get my point?
Well, with yalls rivalry and all I can see you rooting against them(LH) too.:D

wimbo_pro
12-23-2006, 12:38 AM
You going to the game tomorrow?

strosfan
12-23-2006, 01:01 AM
I think Liberty Hill's offense is very consistent and that being said I think that their offense is their best defense, by keeping the other team's offense off the field. Plus they will control the tempo fo the game. I do think that they will beat Celina, but I will be rooting for Celina. Liberty Hill from what I've seen is very aggressive. good like to both teams though, hope to an injury free game.

SintonFan
12-23-2006, 01:15 AM
You going to the game tomorrow?
Man I wish. We've got my wife's families Christmas party to go to in Riviera. Gulp, that's a looong way from Wacko.:D

Alaska cat
12-23-2006, 03:18 AM
Well I wouldn't have ordered them LH wins state T-Shirts yet...they gonna be kind of cheap at the good will store come monday:D

rundoe
12-23-2006, 06:42 AM
http://www.adtrophy.com/img/content/i0/381.gif http://www.adtrophy.com/img/content/i0/934.gif

You read it right first time Bobcat, LH WIN!!!

bobcat1
12-23-2006, 08:19 AM
You read it right first time Bobcat, LH WINhttp://www.adtrophy.com/img/content/i0/381.gif !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SintonFan
12-23-2006, 11:06 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I know you think you're the first one to manipulate quotes in a post bc1, but guess what, it's been done for a long time.
:nerd: :doh:

LHMom
12-24-2006, 04:30 PM
SFan, just about everyone, and I mean just about everyone, who does what LH is going to do (play Celina), loses. Just ask the last 130 some odd other teams. There have been four that did not but they did have just a bit of tradition of winning championships.

Make that 5 that have not lost to Celina!! 48 MINUTES TO PLAY
A LIFETIME TO REMEMBER

rundoe
12-24-2006, 05:27 PM

SMACK!!!!!!!!!!

rundoe
12-24-2006, 05:28 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SMACK!!!!

rundoe
12-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Alaska cat
Well I wouldn't have ordered them LH wins state T-Shirts yet...they gonna be kind of cheap at the good will store come monday:D

MAN, These shirts are classy. I'll sell you one for 100.00. Wait, just got a better offer, 200.00

rundoe
12-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by bobcat74
huh?? :evillol:

sorry am late responding, very funny, lol

rundoe
12-24-2006, 06:38 PM

Wimbo_Pro Leaving 3A Down low after Game
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/twilight--/thnapoleon.gif

rundoe
12-24-2006, 06:44 PM

We Did!!!!!

rundoe
12-24-2006, 06:46 PM
hahahahahaha

WaiT I can laugh better than that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!