PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Knight (nf)

Bullaholic
12-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Bobby Knight is about to become the winningest Div I basketball coach in the history of the NCAA, and not long after this, the winningest college basketball coach of all time. How do you feel about this, and Bobby Knight?

To me, you either love or hate Bobby Knight, with not much middle ground. He is the "George Patton" of college basketball---he is a true warrior who has won many victories but not without a lot of battle "casualties" along the way.

(Sorry for the non-football thread, but this will be a real milestone event in college basketball. Don't forget to continue to focus your attention on Celina vs Liberty Hill in the 3A-DII state title game in Waco on Saturday).

Old Tiger
12-21-2006, 02:48 PM
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Look at his record as a coach and when he is the winningest basketball coach of all time it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. It speaks for itself.

Adidas410s
12-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
(Sorry for the non-football thread, but this will be a real milestone event in college basketball. Don't forget to continue to focus your attention on Celina vs Liberty Hill in the 3A-DII state title game in Waco on Saturday).

Thanks Phil...err...I mean Bull! ;)

Funk-d-fied
12-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Knight is a legend..... good for him, he is what a coach should be.